The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And with that I.AM.DONE!

(PSN)NWOslave

4 hours ago, MorradiX said:

I may do one at one point....but for now I am not touching it  😕

I dont know about you but I have a lot of other goals I want to accomplish in the game and this interrupts those goals. I do like it dont get me wrong. But its more on my plate that  I dont want to have to deal with. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rikimaru6811 said:

Still don't know why people get mad over Liches taking stuff

They aren't gone. I treat the Lich as a piggy bank and the game instantly gets 100% more fun. Don't you want to build up a big piggy and smash it?

Honestly they should take more.

I think like railjack it was the release that pissed poeple off,,,  DE has to stop shooting them selves in the foot.... new voices would be nice too,,  there ok now..  

• Like 2

I've killed/capped 40+.  Most of those fire.  Wanted the ephemera and it would never drop.  Then one day I rolled a Lich named REE DUU !!  I knew I was going to convert his ass and keep him forever!!   But while I was looking at him I noticed he had the flame ephemera to!!!

Now im farming electric ephemera.  On my 2nd one.  I grab larvaling with Nova and Lich hunt with MAG.  

Shield gating is pretty damn awesome...  Im using Mag for everything.  I can do sorties with her, I can handle murmur farms.  

Im having a hard time picking elemental bonus on my kuva weapons lol.  This makes it very difficult choosing whether to kill/cap the lichs lol.  Everything gets modded for viral nowadays so I use the bonus for something else.  Fire is nice.  Electric stuns enemies...  I just flipped my Kuva Karak 60% electric, I havent tried it out yet.   I hunting a Nukor right now... with the way the beam chains to other enemies.....imagine gas procs...and all that chaining... it would be like a nuke going off with a massive cloud....   Nukor could also be cool to have frost + a pet with artax/cryotra.  My nukor isnt max yet so im probably gonna kill this lich lol.  

Since I only care about ephemera at this point I just accept whatever the larva give me and dont worry about rerolling or REE DUU's.  

------------------------------------

My favorite part of Lich's is the murmur farms.  With Lua Len's murmur farms give pretty nice chunks of affinity.  With a booster I could easily cap out my daily. (I made some awesome progress on focus system thanx to my Ember and murmurs. 

I think they need to get rid of the stupid mission types like spy, rescue, interception.  

Lich's should have a 3rd option when you beat them down,  Extract Kuva.  You drain all the kuva thats been injected into them and get around 30k. 

I also think like every time your lich levels up it should reroll whether it has an ephemera or not, the higher the level the higher the chance. 

-------------------------------------------

Actual murmur farming is alright except the mission types.  My strategy is to help others with their murmurs until I know atleast 2 of my mods,  Then switch and start doing mine solo.  Testing my 2 murmurs as I run into my lich,  I usually figure out the order by then.   Then it only takes a few more runs to either max out my murmur to learn 3rd mod or guess the right combo.   

------------------------------------------------

I take breaks from lichs though.   I go and grab another one right away.   But I dont hunt him down immedeately.   When I see people ask for help with theirs I go and do that which gets me murmurs.  If I get the itch to take on my lich then I join a farm.   Sometimes I got 2-3 weeks without killing a lich.  

I wish Lichs took 100% of everything in your reward screen.  The amount of stuff they take is a joke.   When I kill my lich I wanna see a giant pile of MY loot waiting for me.   Like literally I wanna see it piled on the floor.  Want it looking like 10x cooler than Darvo's loot lockers on relays.

If Lichs ever get dedicated boss rooms like they showed off on tennocon19 where they faught the lich on a grineer ship,  They BETTER have a treasure room area lol.   

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_

I've done 4, only 1 has dropped an ephemera so far. I wonder the ratio of male to female lich's are, so far all 4 of my lichs have been female and speaking to others this appears to be a common thing.

Just want to get the weapons for the MR aside really dont like the lich system

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)NWOslave a dit :

With my Kuva Litch!

Congratz !

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)NWOslave a dit :

How many have you all eliminated? Plan on doing it again? What's your opinion on kuva litches?

I'm at 33 right now. They're fun, it's nice to hear something else than Ordis from time to time, I prefer when the liches have a different personality from my previous one though, I tended to have the same voice lines like 5 liches in a row. Could be better.

Right now I'm playing on an old computer so I avoid public matches, which tend to make the murmur farming lot longer.
I managed to guess the first two requiem for the lich I'm currently hunting after 2 tries. I'm quite happy with this one.

They make for nice trophies you can look back to at the codex.
And best of all, they can steal your rivens so you can keep playing sorties, how nice of them.

Edited by STUVash

Its only the first Lich that's massive slog, mine stayed at rank 5 for around 4-5 months before I finally have enough motivation to finish it.

The subsequent Liches usually only takes 1-3 days to kill, unless its a Lich with weapon + element I don't want that I accidentally created because I dozed off when playing, which might take more than a week to get rid of it.

Around 8 or 9 got 2 with ephemeras and 1 with a quirk,doesnt really like doing them but i am saving one for nightwave since my last 52% heat kuva brakk lich got vanquished at level 1 LOL incredibly lucky when i didnt wanted it to happen. Bramma liches are the worst... just go with rev if the kuva bramma lich becomes level 3-5 even inaros struggles at that stage.

Edited by (PS4)grayhyh

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

I've done 4, only 1 has dropped an ephemera so far. I wonder the ratio of male to female lich's are, so far all 4 of my lichs have been female and speaking to others this appears to be a common thing.

It's random, i got about the same number of each, spawned by different warframes.

I heard someone saying it depends on your frame, but the first Lich i spawned with Banshee on Adaro was male (that's how i accidentally figured out Larvling spawns, before looking them up in the wiki), i had one or two i spawned with Equinox, both of which female, the rest i spawned with Ash and it was about an 50-50 ratio.

So far i only had 2, the first one was really annoying, i felt just like you'r feeling now, i was angry, frustrated, wanting to erase they'r existence as a feature in the game. But after a week, i calmed down and, weirdly, i missed the little bastard, so i made another XD

The second one was more chill, i already had all the Requiem mods and most importantly, SHE DIDN'T HAD A FREAKING  TONKOR! XD

I plan in have more, but for now, i'm having a break from them.

Funny fact, the first requeim relic i got in the game was stole by the lich (they hadn't changed it yet), and i was like "WTH?! I tought the grineer was suposed to be dumb!" XD

Edited by Blobfish86

I'm in the 20's somewhere. I've got all the weapons and then went in again and made sure all of them that I liked (which is probably 5 or 6) had the element that I want and a percentage of 50% or higher. It was a PITA. At times it was fun, but it was mostly PITA.

On the other hand, Scarlet Spear and Railjack are all PITA, all the time.  

12 hours ago, MorradiX said:

I may do one at one point....but for now I am not touching it  😕

When you do decide to give one a go, recommend having your Requiem mods first try and get 1 of each. First lich is typically the hardest but once you have done it you can easily bang one out in about 3 hours spawn to kill. Survival, Capture, and Exterminate missions for murmurs are great solo. There is usually always people recruiting to share missions for murmur farm. I move to get my lich to spawn in my missions asap so I can kill them to force their rank up and unlock more systems and more missions for murmurs.

Cya out there Tenno o/

19 hours ago, (PS4)NWOslave said:

With my Kuva Litch! 

He was my first but It will be a long while before I go through with that again. IT OVAH, finally OVAH!

You know what the worst part about this whole process has been? Its not the farming of kuva or relics or even cracking them open or him stealing my stuff(sorta). It's the fact as this A hole takes over systems and there were times I needed to farm void traces so I had to wait for endless missions that are not on planets he is controlling! I really didnt feel like it was worth my time to complete them if he was just going to steal half my VT. I just did other missions multiple times to earn them, albeit much slower. 

Did I think it was challenging? OH yes. Do I think its a good addition to the game, OH yes. And I felt a great relief and satisfaction when he got dispatched to the ether. Even as happy as I was, #*!% that guy. No for real you can #*!% right off. Dont rest in peace, Ulizrv Vagg. Thanks for the Kuva Stubbas. I plan on killing your brothers and sisters with them and take giddy joy from it. 

The best part is I had just acquired the last mod that I knew went in the first slot. The other two I guessed and guessed right. THANK THE GODS.

How many have you all eliminated? Plan on doing it again? What's your opinion on kuva litches?

The first few feel amazing, but after that it's an awful chore, and quite possibly the worst chore I've ever experienced in a videogame (and I've played many Nexxon games). You'll have an especially awful time if you're looking for the ephemera. But I'm glad you're enjoying it. Keep having fun!

• Like 1

Its just such a bad gameplay design.

But then, I am biased because I absolutely HATE RNG relic grinding.

Merge the Rune acquisition into the murmur discovery gameplay loop and I might enjoy it, but add more relic cracking and I'm out.

Bah. eff that!
I have better things to do with my time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

When you do decide to give one a go, recommend having your Requiem mods first try and get 1 of each. First lich is typically the hardest but once you have done it you can easily bang one out in about 3 hours spawn to kill. Survival, Capture, and Exterminate missions for murmurs are great solo. There is usually always people recruiting to share missions for murmur farm. I move to get my lich to spawn in my missions asap so I can kill them to force their rank up and unlock more systems and more missions for murmurs.

Cya out there Tenno o/

good advice. ill remember this. 

Lets not forget the fact that there are only two personalities, and one of them is a boring and monotonous d****bag. I've done 9 liches so far and only 2 have had the good personality. I was under the impression the liches could have loads of different personalities but so far its either been the good funny one, or the boring "logical" monotonous c***.

Edited by Joltyboi