Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

21 hours ago, C0stanza said:

I hadn't even sent a ticket for the missing skin in the first place (maybe I should have done so too, but I thought we only had to wait). So I'm gonna wait till the end of this monday then I'll send one too; I just checked ingame via the Bo Prime and the Tipedo Prime appearance options and the skin is clearly not in there. Update your post if you got some news 😉 Thanks.

Hi, to anyone having problems, you can try the following:

(Note: My situation is that I did not receive Lenmas staff skin, but have hydroid prime, mystery decoration and the gun. following the below helped solve my Lenmas staff skin problem. I only had to do steps 1, 2a and 2b, and did not have to resort to step 3).

1. We'll start by rebooting your computer and power cycling your modem and router. To do this, turn off the device and unplug it for about 2 minutes, then plug it back in.

2. Next, please verify and optimize your download cache. You can do this in the Warframe's launcher settings menu. After opening the launcher, please follow the steps below:

a. Click on the little gear in the upper right of the Warframe launcher
b. Click either verify or optimize, and after you have done either one of them, please click the other one.

3. Finally, when the game is not running, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and delete all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

Thank you to the DE support staff who guided on the above!

I GOT THE DROPS BUT ON WRONG WF ACC FFS

Hello.

Im a casual warframe player who love some parts of game and hates some other.

My eng. Skills arent best 🙂

My problem is , i ddnt obtain rewards from tennocon stream to my acc that is connected to twitch acc on whitch i watch streams instead my brother got rewards on his acc whitch is connected to different twitch acc.

I cant find problem on my side ,only that were using one steam acc but why is that a problem ?

This is about 3rd time i send a ticket to support but person that answer donst get my problem and repeating "you need to connect this to this like this" whitch i have WHOLE TIME 

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?

I watched almost all tennolive with my twitch account linked to my warframe profile and 4 days later I've only received the athodai and the gifts from the relay but not hydroid prime. I would like to know if it's an error or if I have to keep waiting for it to appear in my inbox.

My Twitch and PS4 accounts have been linked since Tennocon last year.  I watched all of the sound panel last year and received nothing (should have received the Lotus Ephemera).  Thinking it was maybe a one-off I stupidly tried again this year.  Surprisingly, I watched the sound panel again.  Not surprisingly, I received nothing again (should have gotten Athodai).  Here is my bug report.

Separately here is my disappointment.  When this happened last year, I filed tickets with DE and Twitch, both companies pointed the finger at each other did nothing.  Last year I eventually got over it because it was a cosmetic item and I was told it would eventually be offered some other way.  This year it's actually a weapon with associated MR affinity.  Additionally whenever it finally is available some other way, it likely won't come with a slot or a potato installed.  

Whatever the process is between you two companies, it is broken.  While it may work for most people, it doesn't work for everyone and it doesn't feel like either of you care.  

@[DE]Bear

Dear Bear,

Firstly I like to thank you and all DE for the Tennocon 2020 which was awesome and I’m really looking forward to see the changes in upcoming updates. I created my twitch account and connected my account to it during the tenncon, my warframe was present in the tennocon relay and watched the whole program but haven’t recieved the hydroid or the weapon,just the two prizes given in the game itself (the weapon skin and a small statue). Would you kindly check what was the issue?

thank you

Lord_SV22

Archived