Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

Hello,

I got my gun yesterday in the twitch drop and received hydroid prime today but I have not received the lemnas staff skin or the necromech statue.

I watched the entire stream and was in the tenno relay for the entirety of the tennocon live stream.

On 2020-08-01 at 4:06 PM, (XB1)ZDragonLord X said:

How is everyone saying it wasn't informed... 

I think "Why" would be a better word.
For me, poorly timed buffering is most likely.
I do watch the streams, when there is a Twitch Drop I want,
but it buffers often, so I don't get to hear what they say some of the time.
I'll only get bits and pieces of what they say.
Which is fine usually, since I'm fine with not getting spoilers.

3 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

i watched the entire day....from start to finish.

i got the staff skin within the first 5 mins, i got the athodai almost as soon as it was available, and i also got the "special decoration" right at the end like i was supposed to.

but i still have NOT received hydriod or the decoration for participating in the trivia contest.

im just wondering if these things are still getting rolled out, or am i just sol by now? if i recall correctly...it took me a while to get nekros last year....but i dont think it was more than a whole day.

hydroid came in for me about an hour or so ago...still no sign of that decoration from the trivia game....i dont really expect it to ever show up....that was kinda a mess, poor instructions on how to play, and even after following the directions...peoples names werent showing up hardly at all.

The twitch drops are still processing, there is an official thread about it with live information. The server have created a backlog with all the eligible players so don't worry you'll get your drop eventually.

And please get out of the habit of the !drops in chat. It does NOT work and leads to only spam in the chat.

Edit:

2 minutes ago, MaverickDX_Prime said:

I apologize, it was my first tennocon and I didn't understand how it worked 😞 I just hope we all get Hydroid Prime.

oh its fine, I don 't blame 1 person. it was the fact that EVERYONE was doing it even when people told them it does nothing.

I so far did not get the gun watched the entire thing. got hydroid and the statue not sure what the mystery decoration was supposed to be never checked on the staff skin but the guns was the one thing I would definitely want. I'd say currently it's a snafu.👎

Just got the Hydroid,

9 minutes ago, (XB1)ZIGGY2001 said:

Hey is there a delay for xbox players ? Because I watched the whole live stream and still have not received any of the rewards?

No, it's not a platform thing, they're just only about halfway through the list yet, acc to Rebecca here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1210433-tennocon-2020-twitch-drops-status/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-11730070

54 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

oh its fine, I don 't blame 1 person. it was the fact that EVERYONE was doing it even when people told them it does nothing.

What's worse is the Twitch stream title had "!giveaway" included in it. I can attest that it does nothing... but why on Earth would DE title their stream with that!?

55 minutes ago, MaverickDX_Prime said:

I was deceived by the textbox below the camera then, it kept saying type !drops in chat XD

I think that command makes the bot post a link in the chat that tells you what the drop is, but with chat moving that fast no one would even notice

Archived