Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

This System is broken and will break the game completely,it shouldn't come into the game so many broken  combinations,for example mesa and eclipse/roar = who the hell thought of this. its completely unbalanced PLEASE DE do NOT put this into the game,since you made enemies paper the game is already quite easy but with this its literally broken

Try reading the post.

1 minute ago, Dexal said:

What about Damage buffing Abilities?

As you can see, we have two Abilities that increase damage: Mirage’s Eclipse, and Rhino’s Roar. We are creating a special case for these Abilities when infused on Warframes with similar Abilities (i.e Chroma, Mirage, Rhino, Octavia). When you infuse these, you will receive a prompt that you can only have 1 Damage Buffing ability at a time, and thus you are limited to replacing said ability type. Which is to say - Damage Buffing abilities can only be swapped with Damage Buffing Abilities on Warframes that already have them. However, that limitation does not apply to the other 30+ Warframes. 

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As you can see, we have two Abilities that increase damage: Mirage’s Eclipse, and Rhino’s Roar. We are creating a special case for these Abilities when infused on Warframes with similar Abilities (i.e Chroma, Mirage, Rhino, Octavia). When you infuse these, you will receive a prompt that you can only have 1 Damage Buffing ability at a time, and thus you are limited to replacing said ability type. Which is to say - Damage Buffing abilities can only be swapped with Damage Buffing Abilities on Warframes that already have them. However, that limitation does not apply to the other 30+ Warframes. 

What about abilities whose augments increases damage? (Volt Shocktrooper, Oberon Smite Infusion, Ember Fireball Frenzy)

2 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

What happened to taking Wukongs Twin power?, in the China version of the game, this is the case

Early build, wasn't final. They confirmed this (can't recall where exactly though).

Just now, LazaroVZ said:

MMMHHHH!!!!! does that mean that can i sacrifice my kubrow or my kavat?????

Uh oh 😧

Rhino Roar and Mirage Eclipse. Really? THIS is gonna be game breaking let me tell u that...
YOU HAVE TO make changes here! You cant release it as it is! HOLY!!! Sure just let the player transfer a huge Dmg Buff Ability to every Warframe lul... Oh and the Tribunal Augment for Harrows make literally no sense since we dont have the ability 2 and 3...
This is getting out of control pretty quickly thats for sure!
I was not a fan of this system to begin with and now you guys are about to release transferrable Abilities that makes the whole PvE Content a complete mess. Think about Frames like Mesa, Khora or other huge DPS Frames. Now add Roar or Eclipse to it... Do you notice? I hope so...

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As you can see, we have two Abilities that increase damage: Mirage’s Eclipse, and Rhino’s Roar. We are creating a special case for these Abilities when infused on Warframes with similar Abilities (i.e Chroma, Mirage, Rhino, Octavia). When you infuse these, you will receive a prompt that you can only have 1 Damage Buffing ability at a time, and thus you are limited to replacing said ability type. Which is to say - Damage Buffing abilities can only be swapped with Damage Buffing Abilities on Warframes that already have them. However, that limitation does not apply to the other 30+ Warframes. 

Does that also apply to augments like Ember’s fireball frenzy and Volt’s shock trooper that allow you to get an elemental damage boost  to your attacks by holding down the ability when equipping buffing abilities like roar via helminth system? Those abilities aren’t buffing abilities without their augments, but it might still be pretty broken to allow people to buff their own weapons with bonus corrosive damage from Sarn’s spore augment for example and then transferring and using roar to buff your damage even further.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno the time has come for our comprehensive Dev Workshop on The Helminth System (formerly known as ‘Helminth Chrysalis System, we reduced the name length for ‘Mouth’feel)! This Dev Workshop is subject to change, but here is everything you need to know about THE HELMINTH!

You all could've called it the Chrysalis System or the Subsumption System. I mean, we know the Infested creature is called the Helminth.

Archived