Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (Sept 18)

[DE]Rebecca

Any plans for the 3rd Orb Mother Fight? Kinda sad to see her drowning herself out of sheer depression from being neglected.

Any plans for continued boss reworks? Kinda sad that the Sergeant is still a meme, while the new Jackal fight is quite nice.

Any plans for Colossus-type fight now that Deimos is here? It'll be the perfect place for a huge infested boss fight. Maybe Let us fight Fass/Vome since they already exist.

Any plans to increase the maximum riven cap soon? Maybe when you do the infested kitguns? Btw, are those coming before the end of the year?

Any plans for the future use of Helminth? He'd be ideal in helping us get new Umbra frames. Can even keep the resource sink the same (since that is one of the purposes of this system). But it'd be a good idea to utilise the Vitruvian System and Helminth System to let us "locate" some more umbras. E.g. Let us hunt for more vitruvians in Lua or somewhere. Get the data and bring it back to Ordis who feeds it to Helminth, and then let Helminth "study" the data and eat as much resources as it wants, until it spits out a blueprint. Can do this for each blueprint part (main blueprint, neuroptics, systems, chassis).

Any plans for pets AI rework? New pets are great and the ones in Deimos are particularly nice. But I'd love to have smarter pets with me. You know, like ones that don't constantly run into the walls 50% of the time....

Any plans for the Melee "rage mode/phase 3"? Or is that dead in the water because melee is now more "OP" than what was the "target" by the dev team?

Are you going to be "balancing" things like Necramechs and certain subsumed abilities? I feel like a lot this has been "advertised" by content creators and a lot of players (not myself because I haven't played Deimos really) are concerned about their favourite subsumed builds being nerfed. Or would you instead consider going the route of buffing other things to give players more choice and more variety instead (which in turn means more fun for everyone)? Maybe when you look at the statistics, you can look at what's least popular and rework/buff it, instead of targeting what's most popular and nerfing it into the ground. Just an idea...

Thanks for your time. Please give us a catalyst blueprint gift of the lotus alert.

Where's Hydorid Deluxe's Kraken skin? (And the fish ephemera btw)
Where's the third orb mother? Dead and forgotten?
Deimos Giant bosses? (Something OTHER than another Helminth reskin?
More entrati syndicate items please?
And what about giving us some new rewards for steel path?
Oh! And remember railjack? I do. (Updates would be nice)
Any work twoards that goal of taking down the "islands of content"?

1 minute ago, CapitanRazors said:

Where's Hydorid Deluxe's Kraken skin? (And the fish ephemera btw)
Where's the third orb mother? Dead and forgotten?
Deimos Giant bosses? (Something OTHER than another Helminth reskin?
More entrati syndicate items please?
And what about giving us some new rewards for steel path?
Oh! And remember railjack? I do. (Updates would be nice)
Any work twoards that goal of taking down the "islands of content"?

good point there

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Also interested to hear about Helminth stats. I'm sure balance changes will already be coming soon... better to do them sooner rather than later. Let's get it over with.

they honestly better not. bringing ability disposition would be second worse mistake next to riven. and would just further show their inability to understand the basics of their own game as well as understanding what "context" means.

Only concerns / questions:

1) Railjack: new mission types / faction enemies when?  I want to see this game mode tied into the game properly or at least expanded upon and diversified.  Skirmish is fun and all, but where do we get to actually fight against Galleons and Monoliths?

2) Grandmother Tokens: For Voids sake... LOWER THE COST OF SERIGLASS!🤬😡 two weeks of harvesting stuff and barely being able to scrape up like 2 tokens per day (Son Tokens costs suck; all the commons harvested but the rares?  Yeah... Thanks RNG).

3) Necramech Slots: Are we going to suddenly be forced to purchase extra slot(s) to get the second type? You guys pulled a fast one on us with the Archwings "hey you can build and keep all the wings and the gunz HAHAHA sorry sucker NOPE!  Pay up if you wanna keep that toy."  So; ARE you intending to paywall us or will we be able to build and keep the type-2 stompy guy without plat-payment?

5 minutes ago, mikakor said:

they honestly better not. bringing ability disposition would be second worse mistake next to riven. and would just further show their inability to understand the basics of their own game as well as understanding what "context" means.

I didn't say anything about doing dispositions like rivens or something. O.O That would indeed be a silly idea. 

I just think if they feel anything needs to be changed or nerfed, to use the common expression, especially certain DE created abilities just for Helminth, it's best to get on with it and do it now. We don't need to wait for months of stats, it will just lead to more upset players later who feel they lost an investment. You have to expect the helminth system to have regular balance changes though, not saying you have to like it. 

45 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

also is there any chance our beloved skater boy nezha will get a custom movement animation in the future? considering his design and theme it seems appropriate he'd get to skate around tilesets rather than just run. 

This would be Incredible!

Looking forward to the stream :)

Would like to hear about status on these topics :

- next unvault

-modular archwings

-Orb Vallis Operation? Seen Sentient Carrier in consoles recently. That thing was first shown during a 2017 stream(yeah I watched some dev abridged xDD)

- railjack next updates/ revisited 

-Deimos kitguns and maybe other items? Tiametrite is not used.

Thank you

Are there plans to allow Warframes to have their immunity from receiving new Helminth Cysts if they've had them previously removed now that new system is in place? Are there any plans to integrate the Cysts into the broader Helminth system?

I've made a thread suggesting possible changes for the Cyst witrh more detail in another thread over in the feedback section which can be found here

Now that both PS5 and XBox Series X launch dates (and prices) have been officially revealed, can you please shed some light on what existing PS4/Xbox Warframe players can expect from Warframe on these new consoles?  Thanks in advance.

From the PS5 Digital Showcase today, Fortnite (ugh) was shown to be a launch title on PS5.  Kinda sad to not see Warframe, seeing as how it was one of the first launch titles on PS4.

1 hour ago, Cubewano said:

edit: also is there any chance our beloved skater boy nezha will get a custom movement animation in the future? considering his design and theme it seems appropriate he'd get to skate around tilesets rather than just run. 

Similar to how Titania Prime has her own unique walking / sprinting animation, that skating animation for Nezha could be reserved for his prime! I'm thinking of it working like Shadow the Hedgehog, as an example (Especially leaving that Firewalker trail behind him). As for a Dodging / sliding animation, I'm sure there is a way to have those flow with Nezha Prime's hypothetical skating.

As for Railjack, I wanted to share this here @[DE]Rebecca, in case it helps!

I just thought it might be relevant to those asking about Railjack updates, and this mission type in itself sounds really interesting in my opinion. Of course the Empyrean missions may not be 100% part of this devstream, but when that time comes I hope you'll consider that idea.

Archived