Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pacman when? Warframe Battle Royale when? Warframe Point and Click when?

(PSN)grayhyh

22 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Warframe Dungeons when?

mission mode is like a dungeon so you basically can't even say that at all no more.

Warframe Roguelike when?

No one said it is going be base on that game, it is players who is fan made made that suggestion

Warframe kart racing when?

K-Drive is sort of but no because they already have kubrow's racist thing which you go to the kid and get your K-Drive ready to get driving and see you can beat ppl's score

Warframe 2d/3d platformer when?

No one said it only you did

Warframe shmup when?

What?  your talking about outter space RJ already exist which means RJ = Railjack no reason add the flip the bird at the Dev

Warframe trials when?

you mean mastery rank trials they already exist but if your not referring that trials please explain bit more in further details.

Warframe Hardcore Mode when?

Steel Path Exist for a reason then again there is that one mission I believed was it Saturn or something above Saturn that corpus place where lvl 30s enemies there is hard mode which active by turning off your mods really legitmently turn off once in mission so basically you got hard mode. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know why your whine about these when these things already exist but if your still complaining and saying "it isn't the same that I want" too bad none of us even ask but they exist anyway.  Plus I think your just doing click bait trap on this thread because I think you already know that you knew they already exist.

P.S if your still mad not getting the things you wanted, please go play the other games you want to play that released your stress and no bashing your computer.

21 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Is

is this a parody of threads like this or is it legit.

Its a joke,DE seems to include way too much stuff that pretty much doesnt fit the game or just shoehorn in some weird content then not trying to improve on it or expand on it much.

Its good that they experiment alot but they still need to stuck to their own game themes imo before releasing them into the game and make these part of the game.

Open Worlds and conclave are a part of this,to this day i still think open worlds really dont fit this game and de while trying hard cant make an open world condense enough to be fun imo and conclave is just an abandoned idea thats still in the game.

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I don't know why your whine about these when these things already exist but if your still complaining and saying "it isn't the same that I want"

Usually the main problem in this community where they only say they want "this" but never explain or define their view on "this" only to complain "it isn't the same that I want"

2 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Its a joke,DE seems to include way too much stuff that pretty much doesnt fit the game or just shoehorn in some weird content then not trying to improve on it or expand on it much.

Are you sure about that? It takes one madman to make DE change universal medallion to not available for conclave and I believe one madman is enough to make them improve or expand things, but I'm sure someone will start whining about "being forced" on things they don't like

4 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Warframe Dungeons when? Warframe Roguelike when? Warframe kart racing when? Warframe 2d/3d platformer when? Warframe shmup when? Warframe trials when? Warframe Hardcore Mode when?

You need to have a certain someone to play a certain game or watch anime for that to happen, is been done before.

10 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Warframe Dungeons when? Vault runs

Warframe Roguelike when? harrow , ashe , ivara?

Warframe kart racing when? railjack

Warframe 2d/3d platformer when? flappy zephyr

Warframe shmup when? wut?

Warframe trials when? they got deleted engine can't handle it.

Warframe Hardcore Mode when? steel path, harbitrations after 1 h

Warframe Pacman when? grendel

Warframe Battle Royale when?  waste of time  people play warframe for pve not pvp.

Warframe Point and Click when? you mean mining?

52 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

DE have nearly always had a problem with focusing on side-activities when there's a perfectly good core game that needs adding to.

And how, exactly, would they add to the core game in your eyes?

Because in my eyes, they've been doing exactly that. The side activities are pretty much always added alongside a major content update for the main game, hence the name "Side Activities".

Core gameplay's balance is busted. This is nothing new.

It's also saturated to a point where they have to try to branch out more (Railjack and mechs are not a coincidence). That's not really news, either.

But it's true, they can't seem to put enough time into something to make it polished enough that it feels good and integrated. But also, a good chunk of the community seems to be violently opposed to them adding new things that might not immediately be to one's liking (how many iterations of Archwing did it take until we got to Railjack?).

So on they go, adding more and more things to the "core gameplay" when no one really even needs anything new anymore.

13 hours ago, 844448 said:

Usually the main problem in this community where they only say they want "this" but never explain or define their view on "this" only to complain "it isn't the same that I want"

yup, list of complainer.  *sigh* Felt like we need bring out the whip and let themselves whip themselves in the back to rethink their own action sometimes but some action are sometime right.

Can someone explain to me why Frame Fighter exists? I started playing this game when it launched on the Switch, on the patch when Revenant came out, so the first thing I saw when starting up the game was a bunch of patch notes about it. Needless to say I never touched it, but scanning those things was a bit of a diversion while I moved through the starchart.

21 minutes ago, (NSW)Jothki said:

Can someone explain to me why Frame Fighter exists? I started playing this game when it launched on the Switch, on the patch when Revenant came out, so the first thing I saw when starting up the game was a bunch of patch notes about it. Needless to say I never touched it, but scanning those things was a bit of a diversion while I moved through the starchart.

Its de,they probably wanted to try to experiment again with their stuff,not sure why it exists tho i heard you could play with someone random back when it came out but now that nobody is touching it you have no choice but to inv someone to play it with you if you're that desperate i guess?(Not sure if you can inv someone to play that with you,havent tried aint really desperate to try an abandoned mini game lmao) Ye de maybe shouldve either way remove it from the game or make it so you could fight an ai,altho knowing them it would go badly so im voting for the removal option lol.

8 hours ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

I wonder how a warframe cards game will look like 🤔

Like will excal be the Ace and Saryn the joker? Or others will be? and who is the king Rhino?

Ok ok ill stop i had my fun lol 

Btw for those who did not understand,Shmup is a shoot em' up.

We could make Uno Warframe cards.

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Jothki said:

18 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Its de,they probably wanted to try to experiment again with their stuff,not sure why it exists tho i heard you could play with someone random back when it came out but now that nobody is touching it you have no choice but to inv someone to play it with you if you're that desperate i guess?(Not sure if you can inv someone to play that with you,havent tried aint really desperate to try an abandoned mini game lmao) Ye de maybe shouldve either way remove it from the game or make it so you could fight an ai,altho knowing them it would go badly so im voting for the removal option lol.

IIRC Frame Fighter was a personal joke project one of the devs was making and showed to the team and they decided "Heh, why not?" and put it in the game.

Archived