Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on Updates: October Edition

[DE]Rebecca

When are the new Deimos-related achievements going to be added to the game? I remember them being mentioned a few updates ago, but they haven't been added yet. Also, will the achievements look at our progress so far on Deimos, or will we need to go and repeat stuff to get the achievements?

Sooooo, what you've told so far:

Nezha prime is 27 october, which we already knew for couple of weeks already

Glassmaker finale - october, probably, we are not sure

All the other stuff - we are working on it, that's it

Devstream - november, probably

Soooooooooooo, what was the point of this topic in the first place? To say smth just to say smth?

10 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

They're aware

Well thanks for the info. I don't watch the streams and its not mentioned anywhere in game so without you I would have no idea at all that DE has at least heard. Still not counting on it till its enabled in game tho. DE says many things that end up not being what they said or even happening.

10 hours ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

they actually are raising the cap, they just said it in stream
edit: someone above mentioned as well

Yes I saw, lucky I do sometimes check the forums. Sadly this is not stated anywhere in game still... Thanks for the info tho.

A few questions regarding Railjack and archwing:

1) There was a mention of the Railjack command intrinsic coming at the end of the year. Knowing current situation happening in the world how much delayed will it be? Will it ship with other update like an corpus expansion to Railjack, New War, Duviri Paradox or will it be something like a pre-patch to the update.

2) Railjack is in a stable form now but many people lost interest and finding pub squad is hard. Are there any plans in far far future adding new mission types like survival

3) With knowledge of base archwing content being moved to railjack- how will it scale ( archwing was designed to be in lvl 10 -30 rage and we are flying in similar 1 - 34 lvl range but it seems like fighting a tanks) ?

4) Archwing system as a whole being redone is interesting. What will happen to Prime Odonata (will it be left as it is only powers being altered or changed)? Will there be new mission mode with new rewards to make something like classes (tank, support, offensive) useful or will it go in something like one man army type of thing?  

15 hours ago, (PS4)H-Refr said:

Both Protea's alt helmets have been added int the cred store a while back. I know because I've built them already. And wiki says as much.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Negus_Shardyx said:

They already have been added before, they just haven't rotated back in awhile

And I thought I'd checked every week; must have missed one. Good to know, thanks.

4 hours ago, TheOlright said:

Soooooooooooo, what was the point of this topic in the first place? To say smth just to say smth?

Dunno, ya'll kept saying DE is too silent and doesn't say enough on what they are up to, now ya'll saying they're not silent enough? Make up your minds.

2 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Dunno, ya'll kept saying DE is too silent and doesn't say enough on what they are up to, now ya'll saying they're not silent enough? Make up your minds.

Why quoting me you talking about somebody else? I personally never told that DE were too silent

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Aadi880:

ya'll kept saying

It is almsot like we are all individuals with different opinions, who would had thought!

Seriously, stop this, we are not a hive, just because you often read one side not represents the other or people in general.

You and others are NOT the peoples voice, stop pretending to be or make it sound like others are.

I am seriously tired of this "but you said so, now you say so" crap. People are not that easy, so are groups, this is what is #*!%ing wrong with people and societies today, all put in groups because easier to say and act that way right? Not look at each as a individual thing.

As much i have my own gripe with DE here but, DE and community both do #*!% ups, accept that no one is perfect and flawless or only pure evil on the other side, there are grey areas. Stop attacking people because they have different opinionsand stop generalizing all people.

And yes i am accusing myself of his but stop this dumb talk about "but i heard it so" basically. People voice different here but they not represent all or the group or side they are on, simply.

In the meantime there have been 2 devstream talking about various things and nothing has happened so far ... and will there be another one in November? Please ... put things on the table and then talk about other things. You from DE are running over several things and are not delivering anything ....

17 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Destiny? You mean the game that forces you to do PvP to progress in certain parts of the game or to get the new PvE shiny? Oh and the task is basicallly a huge chore like nightwave? And don’t forget the forced CO-OP content that is raids. 

I think Warframe doesn’t even need to try. I am sure some disappointed destiny players from the inevitable beyond light can’t please everyone going to take refuge in Warframe.

Destiny 2 is more successful than Warframe. Destiny 2 has a huge expansion coming out in November, which they are absolutely on track to deliver after they made the decision to delay it. Warframe does need to try. Also, look at the amount of content they have released in this time and what they have coming up. You and I may not enjoy Destiny 2 (I don't enjoy it, personally, but have friends that do), but there is no denying Bungie's success while DE has struggled. Most successful studios have done fine during this pandemic, while DE has struggled, not to mention the fact that DE's struggles with putting out content started well before this pandemic.

Thank you for the update. Congrats on reaching that goal, it's awesome!

Just a small tiny reminder about Bishamo armor fix >_< i know it's not important and you're super busy but please do something with male variant it's bland in comprassion to female one. 

Thank you DE! Stay safe

The Rank 1-30 rewards for Nightwave need to be expanded into offerings via NW credits. or 30 rank 30+  One umbral forma over a 9 month period is really stingy

as it is now, the Alternate helmets seems like a waste of credits when you would be better spending it on Catalysts, Reactors, and Nitain.  In the old alert system all of these were relitivly easy to get during a cycle or two of alerts.

Overall, the added story and lore with nightwave is nice, but IMHO that is not worth replacing the alert system with it

Archived