The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

[DE]Megan

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

TennoGen Round 19 - Part 2!

Not much to say here. The artists are incredible. The khora is going to look unbelievable with the right color scheme and mithra is always fantastic. That tech nikana is an instant buy for me. Beautiful liset skin. Probably as close to the "prime" one as you can get.

As for the oculus.. Like. I'm sorry but can we get some normal looking glasses or monocles for once instead of ones with inch thick rims?

Great Ensmallening Part 2 Bug Report Megathread:

Warframe's optimization is astounding as always. Maybe in a few years you'll be able to get a version on mid-range smartphones.

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes

This sounds like it should have been released to a test cluster first for feedback before asking players to pay $40 for it. Pity no such technology exists.

Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).

REFRESH THE REWARDS ALREADY FFS. Screw the pittance of nora bucks you get with each level after the first 30. I'm sure as hell not actively doing nightwave for them.  It's been 6 goddam months on a system intended to be on a 1.5 month cycle. Why is this so #*!%ing hard for you guys?

After firing up the game, I think the texture detail enhancements has just exagerated the shaders/material surfaces, but that's it. I thought Nezha Prime already came with it because the textures looked slightly more defined and that was what I had to expect, but instead I'm just seeing an unending granulated texture all around the red color tint. Same in some other frames (ie Atlas), where their textures at a distance now look jagged due the extra sharpness.

I'm going to go ahead and guess this was done with TAA in mind, but I question if this was indeed the best direction. Improving and working on other stuff might have proved better.

Oh well. Maybe I'll check this all in the future again.

Stay safe out there Tenno.

EDIT: BTW, the Paris Prime emissives are moving around. You'll probably want to check that out.

42 minutes ago, D4rkwalker1 said:

download 10.6gb to free up 8gb.... my WF have 40 gb it will be the same sht then lmao xD

Not exactly the same S#!t... Between the script improvements, bug fixes, and improvements to the graphics engine, the game should run smoother for PC players using towers of various quality.  It will run smoother for low end towers on low settings, and more FPS for those running pricey rigs with high settings.

Ever since update 29.2.2, things feel very slightly blurry to me, especially at a distance.. anyone else?

Spoiler

5bUvAXd.jpg

This image shows the effect especially well due to the pattern on the floor, I have pretty much maxed out settings, except motion blur and depth of field are disabled, and I'm seeing varying degrees of this everywhere, what is this?

-variable resolution scaling disabled ofc.

Vitrica Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Vitrica and Vitrica’s glass detonation ignoring Limbo’s Rift mechanics.

there are some things within this "free" game, that I really can't quite understand...  and it is simple to notice this!!
just see, that problems like you getting stuck during a fishing trip or other bugs that hinder the good gameplay and that waste the fruits of the time that you wasted to acquire them (farming), although there are for a long time, they are not so quickly fixed, as these new problems that give to users, easy loots!!!

I can lose all my loots in a fishing trip that I did during 1 hour of farming, but I can't use the Limbo to get loots easily in a few minutes!

this outburst is not to allow cases like that of limbo to continue without action, but to warn that there are other serious problems as well and that they are quite inconvenient for good gameplay!  ;)

55 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

We need an option to sort out vaulted and not vaulted relics. There are so many that it´s getting difficult to select the one I want during the select screen (I like running unvaulted relics public and vaulted ones with friend/clan members). Same goes for the relays ducat stations, I don´t want to turn in vaulted stuff and I´m always struggling to remember which one are aviable and which ones are not:

OMG YES!

It is quite strange that we've been stuck with many bugs for literal years now. And many of these bugs have been very well documented. When will the old broken content get some love? Sure, the new broken content needs to be fixed, but I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that not even half of the new bugs will get fixed before they move on to yet another new, exciting broken, big update. That's just how things currently are - you release an update that's still in its alpha stages of development and then you abandon it as soon as it hits beta and move on to the next half-baked, half-assed mess of an update. But this cannot - must not - continue. Changes need to be made. And soon.

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

838bc7a5a7c85926056b6b1e1df344df.jpg

TennoGen Round 19 - Part 2!

The much anticipated Part 2 of TennoGen Round 19 has arrived! A whole new selection to adorn your Arsenal with made by amazing community artists!

Check out TennoGen Round 19 - Part 2 via Steam!  

WARFRAME SKINS

Ash Ichneumon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.

Excalibur Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster

Garuda Tengushin Skin by Lubox

Nova Mithra Skin by lukinu_u

Saryn Night Hunter Skin by Mz-3

Khora Miyabi Skin by Malaya and Awk'Q-Luz

bae12908fa40c865d33f4f0fe2730eb4.png

SYANDANAS

Scylla Syandana by Faven

Valesti Syandana by led2012 and Xtygian

d023b72d178bd4bbe2f8904f66754e06.png

WEAPON SKINS

Arashi Rapier Skin by Lubox

Eklypsa Staff Skin by lukinu_u

Undercutter Nikana Skin by Felix Leonhart

b0b5d022c7a2add5a36b53cae9f412cc.png

OPERATOR COSMETICS

Irya Oculus by kakarrot2812

44311cf80b98c92f7249ae8fb2edbc8d.png

LANDING CRAFT SKINS

Liset Mithra Skin by lukinu_u

8b4c0f1dbaea0bf08d183287e8b116de.png

The Great Ensmallening Part 2 - Texture Remaster!

While part one of our first update touched our Lightmap compression, Part 2 brings us to the rest of Warframe’s TEXTURES! This update is a 10.6GB patch to free up 8GB of HDD space.

But wait, there’s more! As a bonus to touching every texture in Warframe, we used this opportunity to ask ourselves “is there anything else we can do to improve textures since we are going through all the work of touching them for compression anyways?” The answer: Yes! In short, we have also made improvements to how detailed the game looks overall. Take a look for yourself (download them and go back and forth for best effect)!

Révéler le contenu masqué

BEFORE:

Before.thumb.jpg.9508002dd5fa1e2348b637b

AFTER:

After.jpg.d265428b25e4b9f44cd650b51dd0f9

BEFORE:

Before2.thumb.jpg.f134855b4a44737ce40fd3

AFTER:

After2.thumb.jpg.d734eda95c7aa2a0e86d06b

BEFORE:

Before3.jpg.b998204c0f4398c92197c2bc3622

AFTER:

After3.jpg.8335ac63302cd8c395dac62fcf441

Check out the details on that Braton!

LookAtGun.thumb.jpg.8670c67a392c58212cf4

Great Ensmallening Part 2 Bug Report Megathread:

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:

We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:

• Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.

• Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

• Increased scale of the smaller dragons.

• Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming. 

Vitrica Changes & Fixes:

• Added the Vitrica Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings, which can be purchased once the Glassmaker boss has been completed.

• We noticed that players were not aware of the Vitrica shockwave feature created on slams, so we improved the FX to make it more visible and updated the description to communicate its existence, have fun!

• The sword the fabled Orokin executioner Nihil used to glass the condemned. Swing while Aim Gliding to glass enemies. A Ground Slam will smash nearby glassed foes, while sending forward a narrow shockwave to shatter distant ones. A Heavy Slam sends forth a wider shockwave with greater force.

• Removed the Vitrica from Conclave - it sneaked in! 

• Improvements towards the Vitrica slam shockwave FX.

• Fixed Vitrica and Vitrica’s glass detonation ignoring Limbo’s Rift mechanics.

Changes:

• Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).

• Our last Nightwave Prestige Rank increase proved to not be enough for those whose retroactive amount put them at the new max. More Ranks for more Crystal Cred!

• Disabled True Master Fonts (Relay Blessing) applying to conclave gameplay, as it provides an unfair advantage. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Zenistar disc not expiring when in Titania’s Razorwing mode.

• Fixed Phobos Junction Mag Specter having double the intended Health and Shields.

• Fixed cases of inability to advance Dojo Research. As reported here!

• Fixed inability to use Navigation after accessing Railjack via the Pause Menu while in Navigation. 

• Fixed Syndicate screens not displaying Standing amount remaining.

• Fixed Elemental FX being misaligned on the Guandao Prime. 

• Fixed the weapon switch FX appearing overly bright for the Guandao Prime. 

• Fixed a rare case of the ‘Hey Kiddo!’ playing each and every time you return to your Orbiter. As reported here!

• Fixed some Entrati Token icons appearing washed out in the UI.

• Fixed Stahltha Alt Fire sounds playing locally for all squadmates. 

• Fixed Email not being hidden if you use Logout via Pause Menu while having Creator Mode enabled.

• Fixed a script error that would prevent Void Fissure gameplay logic from continuing after a Host migration occurs.

• Fixed a script error that could occur during a True Master’s Font Blessing.

• Fixed a script error when Kela De Thaym deploys an Orbital Strike attack.

• Fixed a script error when attempting to rescue a Solaris target in Orb Vallis.

• Fixed a script error that could occur when casting Warframe abilities that are overridden by Helminth that could result in inconsistent results across multiple players.

Where are the other round of xaku Changes ? ??? It almost been a month without them

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Vitrica from Conclave - it sneaked in! 

Thank you for this! Is it possible to do the same for Telos Boltace? It's currently super bugged and pushes players into the skybox, takes over a minute to respawn.

Just now, GODneutrality said:

Is the graphics rework a major troll? Those are literally just copies of the same picture.

Take it as, "even with us changing how the textures are stored to make the game smaller it doesn't make them look worse" that is how I look at it. 

Just now, GODneutrality said:

Is the graphics rework a major troll? Those are literally just copies of the same picture.

You can actually see some small distances if you do a side-by-side comparison. Look closely. What I did is I opened up each picture in a new tab in my browser and then switched between the tabs, looking for a difference.

59 minutes ago, fakeplayerr said:

10 gb update??? what the hell?

The 10 GB update is making the game 8 GB smaller than it is currently, which will improve loading times. It also is improving every texture in the game. So in a sense it is really a -8 gig update.

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

We need an option to sort out vaulted and not vaulted relics. There are so many that it´s getting difficult to select the one I want during the select screen (I like running unvaulted relics public and vaulted ones with friend/clan members). Same goes for the relays ducat stations, I don´t want to turn in vaulted stuff and I´m always struggling to remember which one are aviable and which ones are not:

some time ago, I also suggested this option too, but it seems that users were not very interested in it!!!  :(((

Thank you for the fixes, however the Baurahn Ephemera acts a bit weird now.

When I switch to a WF with said ephemera the first activation cycle still has the default gold color instead of the selected energy color.  The default color also stays on the Tenno mannequin in the private quarter of the Orbiter.

Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/FIOqUNV

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:

We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:

• Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.

• Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

• Increased scale of the smaller dragons.

• Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming. 

Why did you bind it to the energy color, why is it not the accent color which is usually the metallic color as it should be, now you are making it harder to match it and mess up other parts of our fashion. Could we have it fixed so that the accents change it please. If you wont fix other more significant bugs, like the vaykor sydon bug.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Hawkeye2404:

Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't like it when people do this.... But I'm copy-pasting all of this again anyways!

MMmmh?

I´m gonna post this as long as I think it's a bug and needs a fix, or DE says it's intended to be broken.

since September the base skins for ash, ember,nova,vauban,wisp and varkyr have the ugly weathered look and these deluxe skin Khora Urushu,kavat Maculatia,Nidus Phryke,helminth metus skin,nova atomica,Nyx Pasithea and Titania Empress now have this dirt added to them. And i feel scammed  because these skins didn't look look like that in the first place and your changing the textures for worst after purchase. So pls DE fix it i made this post in the art and animation bugs but is just being ignored

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

vor einer Stunde schrieb fakeplayerr:

10 gb update??? what the hell?

for few bloody skins?

Didn't you read? The update is so big because they're reworking the game's textures and improving them to make them look more detailed and realistic while saving your HDD a whole 8GB. The update wouldn't even be 1GB if it were only for the skins lmao

Archived