Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So about those duviri Horses, No DE! Please reconsider with speeder bikes as an alternative.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Lol yay. Another gimmick to grind that likely has its own separate mods and will collect dust.....

I dont care what form it takes, a horse, a speeder bike or whatever. It sounds like more garbage to park next to my railjack and archwing.

Its almost as if they want me to find another game again.....

22 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

please DE if there is a plan to implement horses please don’t do horses. 
but rather can we have speeder bikes instead? 

i'm surprised  a western aficionado like yourself would say no to horses.

call me a buzzkill if you want but at this point, I'd rather see existing vehicles get improved rather than new ones added. K-Drives still serve next to no purpose, Archwing is still strictly a fast travel for Railjack and Open Worlds. with 4 out 0f 5 archwings having an almost completely useless kit), and the Mechs, while good, have only just been added, and could use more enhancements and variations.

I guarantee that if they add speeder bikes, it'll be a K-Drive Reskin. if they add horses, then sure, but they'll still just be a gimmick, and nothing more. DE need to build on what we have already, but of course, we all know they're gonna add more stuff which will then take months to get looked at again.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I guarantee that if they add speeder bikes, it'll be a K-Drive Reskin. if they add horses, then sure, but they'll still just be a gimmick, and nothing more. DE need to build on what we have already, but of course, we all know they're gonna add more stuff which will then take months to get looked at again.

Wasn't the idea behind Duviri that it's an operator exclusive open world? In which case the horses aren't all that "gimmicky".

Anyways if we get the horses that's just more stuff to play with.

I just feel like they would be terribly buggy, super lame! Maybe to hard for DE to implement? Anything short of RD2 horse physics is gonna be sub par waste of programming waste of time lame imo. I’d love a speeder bike. It be my steel horse! 

🤠

8 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'll take the horse

Can DE do horse? IMO no. Horse animations are incredibly complicated and based on my experience DE won’t be able to implement correctly or it will just turn into a mess. Im not optimistic about this decision If DE does decide to do horse. Took DE 7 years to introduce birds. And anything short of RD2 physics isn’t gonna be good but rather sloppy, rushed and lame. Imo

5 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Wasn't the idea behind Duviri that it's an operator exclusive open world? In which case the horses aren't all that "gimmicky".

Anyways if we get the horses that's just more stuff to play with.

That's indeed what I think too, but we won't know until they reveal it

call me a buzzkill if you want but at this point, I'd rather see existing vehicles get improved rather than new ones added. K-Drives still serve next to no purpose, Archwing is still strictly a fast travel for Railjack and Open Worlds. with 4 out 0f 5 archwings having an almost completely useless kit), and the Mechs, while good, have only just been added, and could use more enhancements and variations.

I do agree with this of course 

20 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Wasn't the idea behind Duviri that it's an operator exclusive open world?

With the absence of Operator items with Deimos, this theory gained more weight, at least for me. I'm 100% sure that if we don't have exclusive Operator / Necramech missions before Duviri drops, it will be with Duviri itself. There's no real reason to have a Necramech if it wasn't because they can work when Warframes don't work at all.

Archived