Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You broke Splinter Storm! Nerf.

Hexsing

Wowzers

Here i am attempting to get a CONCLAVE match where players are not using every broken weapon and calling it skill....and this gal is crying that they will not use a power in a mission cuz it will hide the frame from the Enemies who will only see it for a half second before being wiped out?

Players are too vain in this game nowadays. 

I dont get the players that crymoan about fashion in a mission. Thats like crying that you broke a nail while being in the Olympic event. Aint the time to look at your ouchie while using skills and strength that got you there. 

Primadona everywhere these days....

/s

20 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I feel like I need a masters degree in internet to decipher this

You buy a 200 plat skin because it looks incredible and the glass effects on it are beautiful.

2 seconds into any mission you press 2, and all the glass shatters off leaving you with a #*!%ing ugly lump of bland, low detail metal, and remain in this state until the end of the mission.

You return to your orbiter and are reminded of how good you could have looked.

Just now, anarchy753 said:

You buy a 200 plat skin because it looks incredible and the glass effects on it are beautiful.

2 seconds into any mission you press 2, and all the glass shatters off leaving you with a #*!%ing ugly lump of bland, low detail metal, and remain in this state until the end of the mission.

You return to your orbiter and are reminded of how good you could have looked.

THAT.

I understand.

OP?

Less sure.

18 hours ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Sarcasm just isn’t a thing in some cultures and thus is hard for some people to understand, so this comment seems more like a sign of “ill education“ to me.

Also, FWIW, it is possible that they understood the sarcasm from the jump and just didn’t find it funny. Wouldn’t be the craziest thing.

He made rude comment on a joke post.  I just responded in kind 

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

THAT.

I understand.

OP?

Less sure.

It was a joke that Gara is amazing and I don't want to press 2 because she's lovely. 

This forum is generally fun. But lately it's become sort of a complaint board. 

I was trying to make the comment that Gara looks so darn good I can't bare to press 2.

Lately I see nothing but negativity. So I thought I would share some fun praise. 

I am sorry things were lost on people. 

I'll let everyone go back to their regularly scheduled negativity. 

3 hours ago, Hexsing said:

It was a joke that Gara is amazing and I don't want to press 2 because she's lovely. 

This forum is generally fun. But lately it's become sort of a complaint board. 

I was trying to make the comment that Gara looks so darn good I can't bare to press 2.

Lately I see nothing but negativity. So I thought I would share some fun praise. 

I am sorry things were lost on people. 

I'll let everyone go back to their regularly scheduled negativity. 

I applaud your intent, but your execution seems to have needed work. Sarcasm is a tricky thing, both to convey and to understand. Maybe in the future, try to be more open about the positivity of your post/feedback?

There's nothing wrong with massive range+str Gara, you can dump efficiency and duration and just spam 4 and break it from the inside with 1. much harder to sustain energy for this build sure, but this Gara style isn't bad in non-Steel Path and pretty much oneshots the map anywhere else.

On a side note though, Gara is literally my favorite frame and personally I myself didn't find it too crazy to lose the glass during 2. Although what WOULD be really cool would be if they can somehow change the deluxe skin's splinter storm to look different compared to her normal skin.

2 hours ago, Hexsing said:

I'll just have someone delete it and stick with very simple statements like.  

Gara pretty.  Gara nice.  

Nah, everything was cleared up and you're good to go now. Lol! I'm not a fan of sarcasm but I saw the compliment you were giving afterwards. For a second, I thought DE decided to do some kind of ability change with the skin! Lol!

Gara is one of my mains and really thought about grabbing that skin. Is ot as bad as you say? Can it not be rescued?

Man this is a good example of how hard sarcasm can be to suss on the internet. 

Either the OP is being really, really silly, or people are taking his silly joke way too seriously. 

That's text only conversations with multiple cultures for you, sarcasm gets messy fast. 

Interestingly, some cultures and languages simply have little or no understanding or use for sarcasm as a communication method. 

On 2020-11-29 at 7:49 PM, GEN-Son_17 said:

Nah, everything was cleared up and you're good to go now. Lol! I'm not a fan of sarcasm but I saw the compliment you were giving afterwards. For a second, I thought DE decided to do some kind of ability change with the skin! Lol!

Gara is one of my mains and really thought about grabbing that skin. Is ot as bad as you say? Can it not be rescued?

Gara is my most loved frame.  And now she's just stunning.  I re-designed my color scheme. So even glass off she looks good.

On 2020-11-29 at 7:49 PM, GEN-Son_17 said:

The skin is a must have. Omg. Sometimes I forget I'm supposed to be doing things and I just keep looking at it.  

On top of that the glint and the shine coming off of it is breathtaking. I almost feel like I have been personally hit by her passive.  

Archived