The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.6

[DE]Megan

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed deselecting a Necramech Ability with ‘Next/Previous’ bindings interrupting/ turning off the Ability.

• This could affect keyboard/mouse players who opt in to this style of ability selection, but would most commonly affect players using Controllers

I thought it was just me, and that i needed to go to bed :D

33 minutes ago, oceano4 said:

Controller fixes for Necramechs at long last!!! Thank you!! 😭

Yes, tyvm much for this fix.

Still unable to cycle to Operator/Transference whilst in the Mech.

I don't use the ability 'wheel' - rather, I cycle left/right.

Of equal or greater concern, is the functionality of controllers in Railjack -

All I can do is basic flight, fire standard weapons and boost, that's it.

Cannot use Avionic based abilities

No access to Intrinsic sub-menus

Please look into this, I want to keep playing the game.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp twitching when sprinting while holding Dual Pistols.

To be honest, I'm primarily happy that you fixed yourselves twitching. Missed the streams :)

Hope you all had a beautifull vacation and thanks for the hotfix!

Please revert Khora's Whipclaw LoS nerf, it's not the proper nerf if she needed one.

I'm just gonna sound like a broken record until you do revert it. And eventually I'll probably move to Twitter, as that seems to be the only place you're able to get Scott's attention.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.6

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed another Operation exploit related to slow connection Hosts.

• Fixed losing Affinity for Necramech weapons if a Host migration occurred while piloting a Necramech with their ultimate Ability active. This also fixes a script error occurring when Reviving after the Host migration. 

Fixes

• Fixed Pheromone Synthesizers being subtracted from your Inventory each time you equipped a Cutter/Drill or Fishing Spear.

• Fixed being able to continue firing your weapon while casting Lavos’ Transmutation Probe.

• Fixed equipping Unreal Skins to Kuva weapons overriding their stats to perform like their base version.

• Fixed deselecting a Necramech Ability with ‘Next/Previous’ bindings interrupting/ turning off the Ability.

• This could affect keyboard/mouse players who opt in to this style of ability selection, but would most commonly affect players using Controllers

• Fixed Grandma’s head floating at all Cambion Drift K-Drive locations during the Heart of Deimos Quest.

• Fixed the Day of The Dead Voidrig Helmet Skin and Snake Voidrig Helmet Skin not being compatible with Bonewidow.

• Fixed Necramech Arsenal ordering Arch-Guns into 2 groups: weapons with Gravimag adapters, and those without. There's no need to move no-Gravimag weapons into their own subgroup here, because Gravimag Adapters are no longer required to equip a weapon to the Necramech.

• Fixed Emblems being offset when equipped on the Bruntspar Necramech Skin. 

• Fixed inconsistent extend/collapse Speargun states when equipped with the Carcinus Speargun Skin.

• Fixed Wisp twitching when sprinting while holding Dual Pistols.

• Fixed another case of Teralyst spawn sound being audible in Cetus.

• Fixed charging sounds not working when using Pax Charge with certain Kitgun Skins.

• Fixed the description of the Prisma Dual Decurions being the same as the regular one.

• Fixing potential script error when killing a Jugulus enemy while it's using one of its abilities.

Thank you very much :>

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the description of the Prisma Dual Decurions being the same as the regular one.

I appreciate changing the description, but the Prisma Dual Decurions honestly needs more stat differences to make a noticeable improvement to the original. Think of the Prisma Grinlok.

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

Archived