The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Days: Update 29.8.0

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases of constantly failing ‘Area Control’ Bounties in the Plains of Eidolon due to required enemies being spawned on the other side of the Plains.

The Bounty needs to be rebalanced as:

• The Dropships are counting in draining the meter
  • The Control Area in the Plains is needs to be smaller, matching the Bounty in the Cambion Drift.
  • The Tusk Grineer shouldn't just spawn out of thin air.

The bonus objectives of the Assassination Bounty and Capture Bounty needs to be reworked/rebalanced. It's outside of the player's control to achieve the objective fairly.

• Like 10

*The Eros Arrow Skin available in Star Days has been modified to remove its one use Gear wheel functionality. It is now a permanent Arrow Skin attachment via the Arsenal by popular player request!

THANK YOU!!! <3 <3 <3

But, what about those who already had them? :o

• Like 4

• Fixed cases of constantly failing ‘Area Control’ Bounties in the Plains of Eidolon due to required enemies being spawned on the other side of the Plains.

Oh, that took you long enough but thank you anyway. I would still have made the area smaller but i'll try to test it as it is.

Thanks again !

• Like 1

Thanks for the update.
Done with the event in 10 sec. ^^

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Martyr Symbiosis Vulpaphyla Mod Health restore never being removed and thus stacking perpetually, rendering you immortal. 

• The logic behind Martyr Symbiosis is for the Vulpaphyla to sacrifice itself to heal you after falling below X% Health.

rip again inaros mains :D

Edited by vegetosayajin
  • Like 3

@[DE]Megan@[DE]RebeccaFor the love of God, any possibility as a big quality of life change to fully dismiss the White flash bang grenades from Bursas and other enemies like the one from the Arenas in any of the 3 nodes in Sedna??? You can delete too the white screen loading at the start of a mission...

This is coming from me as a photosensible person, prone to migrains/headhaches, in last extreme instance a seizure. But I'm sure more players will like those white screens to go away too or at least be changed to something way less agressive, a partial blackout/smoke distorting grenade or a black loading screen sounds like great potential solutions.

Best regards.

Edited by Gorgorex
Fixed some typos.
  • Like 18

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• The "Kill More Infested Than The Grineer" Cambion Drift Bounty objective will now count exactly double (50% vs 100%) as a success for the bonus objective "Double the Grineer's kill-count".

• This also fixes losing the Bounty bonus if the Grineer get kills after you complete the objective during objective end VO. As reported here.

We need the same thing with the cetus bounty "Catch the enemy general without killing any other enemy." we have to wait till the bounty is completed before we can kill the enemy without ruining the bonus

• Like 10

Always and only new skins, never something new. Only skins that are useless, DE, when something decent, when? The old players are tired and bored, decide to insert new quests, new planets, new enemies, secret missions, secret bosses, a decent story for this game can you make it, have we got to do it for us players?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

So Event is already done. Now a little side note:
Can you make the Eros Arrow Skin plz be a Skin and not a CONSUMABLE?!?!?!

It's similar to the Nights of Nabarus; nothing too major but to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Rebecca herself addressed this:

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*The Eros Arrow Skin available in Star Days has been modified to remove its one use Gear wheel functionality. It is now a permanent Arrow Skin attachment via the Arsenal by popular player request!

• Like 4

On our way to permanent bunny ears. Bunny bros our time is nigh!

https://media.tenor.com/images/7cc6a826d55dbdf4b1ffa85bca5e878a/tenor.gif

And I saw someone linked to my Khora bug report in this thread, though I can't find the post anymore. I think it was the guy that has been posting reminders about it so I'll chime in and remind you as well. I'm still patiently waiting to get my frame back. Hopefully in time for Easter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

so... the wings were a lie. not even wings, just a decoration? and make it look like they are wings you can put on a character. SHAME

Check the shop again Tenno, there's two different wings. One is a ship decoration, the other is an Ephemera.

zephyr wings.png

• Like 9