Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After playing the new Corpus Railjack missions, I've arrived at an important conclusion...

Ryusuta

21 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

I WANT A PET RAKNOID!!!

20210322154804_1_by_ryusuta_deggm0n-pre.

Just look at this adorable little thing. Legs, get on this! I want another little cousin for my MOA!

Great now you have this idea stuck in my head! A pet raknoid would be awesome!

43 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

It sure would be interesting to see how the modular parts would work with one, legs body and perhaps the turret. 

Agreed. I could see it having an electric floor precept or something as well. =)

28 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Great now you have this idea stuck in my head! A pet raknoid would be awesome!

Quite pleased to oblige. =)

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Now? you want this now?

I have wanted this since i saw raknoids  on venus,

Even more when i got the profit taker and exploiter articulas.

What can I say? The new, compact edition really drove the point home for me. XD

3 hours ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

With different, mountable weapon turret options (on the head) and a “swipe” type mod for that spinning bleed proc attack they use!

Yesssss...

Stop it! It is too cool. I can't takes the awesome.

happy rainbow GIF by Guava Juice

14 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

I WANT A PET RAKNOID!!!

Just look at this adorable little thing. Legs, get on this! I want another little cousin for my MOA!

I want Toroid drops from them! Like seriously, they're Raknoids... there's no way they're not powered by Toroids. Give me that Vox Solaris standing in Railjack... and make it a special new Railjack Toroid that is separate from Sola, Calda, Vega, Lazulite and Crisma Toroid.

Articula Profit Taker/Exploiter Orb should also have an animated option... so we can have lots of spiders crawling around our orbiters. Can't be any worse than a massive number of domestic drones and beach balls!

2 hours ago, nslay said:

I want Toroid drops from them! Like seriously, they're Raknoids... there's no way they're not powered by Toroids. Give me that Vox Solaris standing in Railjack... and make it a special new Railjack Toroid that is separate from Sola, Calda, Vega, Lazulite and Crisma Toroid.

Articula Profit Taker/Exploiter Orb should also have an animated option... so we can have lots of spiders crawling around our orbiters. Can't be any worse than a massive number of domestic drones and beach balls!

This is a very critical point. One of the main issues DE has when they introduce new content is they do not spread their core resources into the new systems. It makes zero sense that you can find no ostron materials/loot outside of POE. Earth should populate all of the natural resources found in POE... Also, it makes no sense that we are unable to do faction missions for the ostron, solaris etc. outside of the open world zones. Archwing missions, in general, should be populated with RJ resources, and RJ resources should be added to general spaceship tilesets, in addition to the regular resources.

We've talked for quite a long time about content islands. This is the primary reason I see content islands existing and being further perpetuated by DE's design. They isolate isolate isolate instead of spreading/including content across the Warframe experience. 

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

This is a very critical point. One of the main issues DE has when they introduce new content is they do not spread their core resources into the new systems. It makes zero sense that you can find no ostron materials/loot outside of POE. Earth should populate all of the natural resources found in POE... Also, it makes no sense that we are unable to do faction missions for the ostron, solaris etc. outside of the open world zones. Archwing missions, in general, should be populated with RJ resources, and RJ resources should be added to general spaceship tilesets, in addition to the regular resources.

We've talked for quite a long time about content islands. This is the primary reason I see content islands existing and being further perpetuated by DE's design. They isolate isolate isolate instead of spreading/including content across the Warframe experience. 

I've never heard the term "content island" before, but MY GOD... it is SO FREAKING ACCURATE.

Like, seriously. I've been trying to find the right way to articulate certain resource grinds that require extremely specific things, and that is the PERFECT way of articulating it.

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

I mean, some of the Sentients always have a chance to drop an Intact Core no matter where they are. How is this any different for Raknoids? Heck, I always thought it strange the coolant Raknoids get a pass on Toroids considering they're Raknoids and must possess the same kind of Sentient-like technology (unless Exploiter is controlling them?).

On 2021-03-24 at 1:01 AM, Ryusuta said:

I WANT A PET RAKNOID!!!

if it would be like moas, would be bad
why moas don''t gain hp/shield lebveling DE?

Archived