Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Update 30.2.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, KankeiKen said:

So what you guys are doing with railjack gave me a bigger head ache than the void storm missions. There is a bug that if you have an electrical hazard aboard your ship and it gets repaired by someone who has around 150 ping (I am the host in this scenario), if you go into the tactical menu, you will be locked in an epilepsy seizure inducing screen that locks you in it until the mission ends and you are able to leave or Alt+F4. I don't have issues with flashing lights but this was extremely painful to look at it. I ended up turning off my monitor and just waited for someone in discord to tell me the mission was over and then Alt + F4ed my game. Even worse i was locked into the pilot seat so I messed up the mission.

We tried hitting this bug and didn't have any luck. When you experience this problem, are you looking at the map when the electric status is cleared or only afterward?  Are you on a railjack pilot seat or turret? In a mech or archwing?  (A video is worth a million words!)

9 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Is it going to cost resources to "identify" them?

If yes, please change it back.

Identifying things does not cost either time or resources! Click the button, boom, done. As long as you have the wreckage slot open.

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 3

A single Fused Reservoir counts as three reservoirs, so you can only have two of them at a time.

I was looking forward to able to e.g. give each point a Reservoir in Interception, place Reservoirs at more than two extractor locations in Excavation, and just have extra Reservoirs in good places to teleport to with Breach Surge. But I guess that would be too powerful?

I really hope this is unintended because that just completely kills the appeal of this augment for anybody who wanted more than "ever-so-slightly faster capture fissures" out of it.

• Like 6

Hello,

Would it be possible to add "select all" for wreckage scrap? Not only a selected type but everything?

About the electrical hazard. I've experience several times that the effect remained even after the hazard has been repaired by crew member (AI). I don't mind the ships interfaces being scrambled but I can't understand why it affect also the frame. Not being able to see objectives, my health bar or any indicators about the frame (timers, energy etc) is really annoying and not only while being on the ship but also outside and back in Dojo. Only leaving the Dojo clears it out. 

A apologize for being able to provide more info as recording or so, I don't think I have anything that could take recording (never tried so I do know if Win10 has such program by default or I would need to download something).

Edited by EienNoArashi

Dear: [DE] Megan

I know your guys have been very busy and I love and appreciate all the work you've done via through Tennogen, but, do you think we could get Operator SUITS as Tennogen categories? We have a lot of stuff for the Operators considering their faces but I'd really like them to get more suits since it seems to be lacking in that department a bit. 

Also, are there plans to make Operators more engaging for combat in the future? Personally I'd love to see our Operators be more engaging by having a variety of actual abilities to use like their Void abilities but as a more wide arrange of abilities. Currently the Operators, in my opinion, aren't really engaging because they have very neesh and limited abilities that don't deal much damage and aren't very useful with the current playstyle that lacks being stealthy for most player. I just would like to see what ideas you guys have for Operators. 😄

P.S. I love you guys! Love what you do and please never stop being amazing!

Edited by BansheesWailer

Has any of the bug fixers investigated this bug:

I have been playing with this bug for a year now and it interrupts the flow of my gameplay whenever it happens.
This is a bug that causes Magnetize to not cast even if you spent energy and (casting) time to cast it which, I think, is a pretty serious bug. I hope that someday this bug report will be noticed.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

(A video is worth a million words!)

[DE]Momaw, I have a question for you since you are active in this thread,

Is the disappearing acolyte spawns bug being looked at? It is widely known by people who play steel path disruption or steel path kuva survival that the transmission messages that constantly play or something else blocks an acolyte spawn thus bricking the acolyte spawning behavior in the mission. And I think was a major issue back when acolytes first launched. This issue still persists and doesn't get enough attention since it is only on steel path. And would be a major help in having this bug squashed since it really hampers the incentive to do these runs knowing this bug exists. This issue also seems to be super consistent since the transmission messages play constantly in these gamemodes.  I managed to get it on my first attempt at kuva survival and on two seperate disruption runs within three runs and submitted the ee logs for them. If video evidence is needed, I would be more than happy to try and get or find examples of it happening but I need to know that it is going to be looked into if I have to use this route.

• Like 4

Sevagoth's Shadow does not work with Naramon Power Spike while other exalted abilities do.

Sevagoth's Shadow does not work with Gladiator set buff on sentinel or melee weapons when other exalted abilities do.

Is it possible for these to be looked into? Thank you all DE for the hard work! Been playing for 8 years 😁.

• Like 1

Still waiting for a good grendel augment.

And no, catapult is NOT a good augment. It's meant to "fix" what's wrong with his ball mode, if only I didn't need augments to fix him.

Have any of you played hamster in OW? He's not frustrating to play as and you can actually go up stairs. Please just make grendel control a bit more like hamster does in OW.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Sevagoth’s Gloom FX applying to Sentinels due to too much visual noise. 

•  

Thank you for this fix. Here are so more bugs and feedback regarding Sevagoth.

Still existing bugs on Sevagoth as of 5/12/21.

• Melee animation failure on Shadow. I believe it is caused by attack speed going too high. Attacks still strike but the claws just flail behind him like a syndana.
  • Gloom clutter on sentinels making it very difficult to see. This persists regardless of energy color. Fixed.
  • Poor functionality (small hitbox, launching you into the air) with consume. I Suggest changing the ability function to more closely resemble Atlas first ability.
  • Unable to switch press/hold functionality of reap in the menu.
  • Unable to block as shadow without going into dedicated melee mode despite not having ranged weapons.
  • Inability to gain affinity on Sevagoth while using exalted shadow.
  • Unable to aim the shadow created by reap while in dedicated melee mode.
  • Occasionally unable to use heavy attack as exalted shadow. Unsure what is causing this.

Feedback: While not as important as bug fixes a few things I'd still like to see.

• Sow being able to be recast clearing previous instances.
  • Being able to cast exalted shadow above 1% soul well similar to Baruuk's restraint.
  • Allowing operator mode to not disable exalted shadow similar to how it no longer disables Razorwing.
  • Reduce gravity while gliding as shadow.

Thank you for making an amazing and wonderful game as well as a wonderful warframe. I look forward to future content patches. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Protea: Repair Dispensary (Exilus): Dispensary

Hold to create a dispensary that will Revive the Sentinel or Companion Moa of a player within 14m every 60s.

Jeez DE.. just let us use the Link mods .. how hard is that .. better than these non-stick bandaids you've dropped on us ..  wonder where you get these ideas from and how you even think its a good enough idea to release this..

• Like 7

3 hours ago, legendaryrobot64 said:

universal resevoir counts as 3 reservoirs, unlike what most people speculated

It wasn't speculation, the stream where Reb played with it showed it only counting as 1. But of course they nerfed it for no good reason. If I'm wasting a slot on the dumb mod (I won't and neither will 99.99% of other WF players), it can at least increase my number of reservoir locations.

• Like 6

I'm really disappointed in Wisp's new "Fused Reservoir" augment.

Wisp can place 6 of ANY reservoir yet we can only place TWO of the new augment reservoir. The augment "Fused Reservoir" states that it adds a fourth reservoir that has the EFFECTS of all three, it does not say that we are simply placing all three at the same time. I see no point in wasting a mod slot for this wasteful and useless augment.

Please fix and let us place six of these new reservoirs at a time.

• Like 10

So....the augments we received we less than expected.  It kind of justifies going from 30.1 to 30.2.

That said, let's discuss this with a level head.

1) Zephyr - Airburst

I don't get this.  I'm a Zephyr main, and the first ability to nuke is always airburst.  You continue to try and make this a boost, but the poor crowd control and functional joke of a damage source mean it's DOA.  Now you're offering 25% secondary damage increases...for a reasonable time frame.  The problem is hit enemies, not dragged.  It's also capped in some way...right?  I mean, 8 meters or AoE and paltry damage mean that boosting the secondary damage is likely the largest benefit...but secondaries are functionally only used for status spreading given that melee exists.  Who is this for?

2) Protea - Dispensary

A mod....to infinitely resurrect any sentinel.  Oh goody.  I give up a mod slot so that I can use any sentinel other than Djinn on high level content.  The catch of course is a mod slot, a single frame choice, and the frame already makes sentinels almost impossible to kill with her shielding abilities.  Is this a bad joke?  I mean, Protea doesn't have room to give up.  The result is fundamentally misunderstanding the existing interaction.  What am I missing?

3) Grendel - Nourish

Give up a slot.  This is on literally the most energy hungry frame in the game.  Now you get the equivalent of rolling guard, but only while burning through energy.  Did anybody check that a mod didn't already do this better for all frames?  I mean...maybe the effects can stack....but I'm at a loss to understand why this is better than rolling guard.

4) Wisp - Reservoir

I give up a mod slot.  I spend 200% the cost of a single reservoir, and am forced to cast all three of them at a single point.  It doesn't count as a single, so I only get two casts period...which means the only real savings is a bit of cast time and a single casting energy cost.  No.  This is not a benefit.  If I wanted to cast all 6 potential reservoirs over multiple points it'd be better in literally every way.  

I've got to ask a question here.  Does anyone at DE have access to a dictionary?  Augments are not meant as an addition of basic function to a power that lacks it.  They aren't meant as a straight downgrade.  They're meant as something like Zephyr's tornado augment.  That is to say a modification of how things work, that fundamentally changes play.  You've stated before that required augments are not a thing you desire....but then you release something like Hearty Nourishment that basically is a mirror of rolling guard.  You release Fused Reservoir, that functionally cannot change play because literally no mechanic changes.  You round this out with an augment that resurrects sentinels on a frame designed to prevent sentinels from dying.  What in Hades motivated these?  If you were a single person, I'd suggest this is impaired thought or trolling....but theoretically more than one person at DE reviewed this garbage prior to release.  Theoretically....

• Like 18