Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Lenz pls?

Redwyrm

On 2021-08-16 at 7:10 PM, Jarriaga said:

That doesn't count. I'm calling No True Scotsman on that one.

DE should make amends for past mistakes and give us the Tenet Opticor.

I can get behind this. I definitely would love a tenet opticor. Needs to be#1 on the list.

On 2021-07-17 at 1:09 AM, iHeuksal said:

No, thanks. We have the Bramma, another AOE Bow is not necessary. Single-target weapons need a buff first, before people stubbornly stick to weapons like Catchmoon and accept the existing unbalanced weaponry.

We have the bramma, so there is no problem getting more bramma!

If I had a DE Genie, that could only grant wishes in the form of Tenet weapon releases, my order of wishes would be... 

1. Tenet Opticor. Make it beefy, damage over fire rate etc I don't know, but I was content with the Tenet Arca Plasma. 

2. Tenet Lenz. Don't know what gimmck they could add, maybe some sort of attraction pull then a secondary explosion?!?

3. Tenet Ferrox. I feel like we have to get this eventually right since it was one of the teased variations? Spear guns are so cool, just a bit underwhelming. 

4. Tenet Staticor. Alt fire is... a Shoryuken...

5. Tenet Exergis. Alt fire is a short range charged AOE explosion thats the crystal exploding other crystals that explode. 

I don't know, I just really want more Tenet weapons (and Kuva weapons, give us Kuva Sobek you cowards!!) Oh but also don't put all these weapons in the same weapon pool either lol. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 2021-07-16 at 5:39 PM, Redwyrm said:

I am surprised you haven't made variant of that good old classic corpus bow.

Would be very nice to see it's Tenet version.

As addition make it pull (magnetic effect) enemies from additional 6 meter into the buuble, before it explodes.

Ladies and gentlemen mark it on WIKI "On 2021-07-16 at 5:39 PM" user known as Redwyrm become the reason/started the war of kuva brama and tenet lenz users
Let the history judge him

On 2021-07-16 at 12:35 PM, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Dera Vandal, Secura Dual Cestras, Opticor Vandal. 

I mean they are sidegrades. 

And I'd love another Opticore with ridiculous damage. It could have a tweak to its charge time or something. The Octicor Vandal is nice, but the OG Opticor is more damage.

There's mods to fix its charge time.

Not to mention who's not using a kuva nukor nowadays? A Better Cestra would be welcome.

On 2021-07-16 at 9:35 AM, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Dera Vandal, Secura Dual Cestras, Opticor Vandal. 

Karak Wraith. 

@Redwyrm they already tried to make an alternate Nukor, but Nukor has additional unique status and a combine elemen. Lenz has slow delivery, if they made a Tenet Lenz, it would have to include a new fire mode that speeds up delivery, or it would just be an inferior brahma.

So far there are no Tenet Archguns, and no Nemesis Archmelee at all, I'd rather see those first. Tenet Fluctus?

On 2021-07-16 at 10:39 AM, Redwyrm said:

I am surprised you haven't made variant of that good old classic corpus bow.

Would be very nice to see it's Tenet version.

As addition make it pull (magnetic effect) enemies from additional 6 meter into the buuble, before it explodes.

Yes please I agree, l'd also like to see forced cold procs in the bubble so they move slower in it. (stop running out of my bubble😑

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-16 at 9:29 PM, (PSN)Etheral_Synergy said:

It would be nice to see another round of tenets as part of the next classic warframe + tileset updates just as a nice cherry on top. Not sure if I'd personally like to see the lenz for afformentioned reasons in this thread. Endgame AoE is great but its a pain to play literally against it in a squad just to get a crumb of gameplay that isnt just playing cleanup after a cloudwalking bramma user. Lenz would definitely be fun I just fear my sanity lol.

Except I doubt that the introduction of Tenet Lenz would significantly increase AOE utilization in the game, it might however cut down on the use of bramma. Which is to say I expect from your POV it would probably have neither a positive or a negative effect.

Archived