Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix 30.5.5

[DE]Megan

Lets not forget Sisters not despawning once parazoned blocking spawns, Sisters shooting through walls and ignoring invisibility (same as the Errant Specters), Sisters damaging (and killing) operator in void while reviving, Liches taking longer than before the Sisters we introduced (with extra step), Sisters hound not spawning after the granum void (even though meeting conditions). 

20 hours ago, Casardis said:

Probably in a later update. This one seems to focus more on fixes and minor changes. Yareli's update will probably require a longer revision.

Makes you wonder, long ago they used to release Warframes that were good on release. Typical "release now, fix later" mentality, as with many things "Warframe" these days

21 hours ago, CyclingFraz said:

Ivara's Artemis Bow still isn't able to use Galvanized Scope. Is this an intentional lock or are we supposed to be able to equip it. The other two galvanized mods are available for it. It is available for Daikyu and Bramma so it isn't a bow restriction. 

She was never able to slot Argon Scope. Much like Excalibur couldn't slot Blood Risj or Weeping Wounds and stuff. The original acolyte mods weren't allowed. 

I haven't tested to see if Titania or Mesa can use Galvanized Crosshairs though so if they can that's kinda crappy. Even before we had moddable exalted weapons you could have argon scope in something, and it would show the icon for it, but not actually give you the bonus. 

At least her bow is ridiculously strong, it doesn't really need scope. It still one-shot everything. Except all the flat damage mitigation stuff because DE. 

TIME SPENT = FUN HAD. - DE 2021

8 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Players were stacking Steel Essence in a corner somewhere and then collecting them when their Smeeta resource buff was active.

Use Arcane Dexterity if the weapon itself can't proc Merciless. Melee is still OP, even after the "nerfs".

Also, it's highly likely we'll be getting Scourge Prime this year when Harrow Prime gets released.

That would be cool. I love the special bullet attractor effect it does.

1 hour ago, Sathenus said:

They're not even fixed, don't work on explosives weapons, Cedo, Ogris...

This was before I did a heap of testing and I am now in pain.

It does work on Cedo, Ogris and most explosives, but only on the direct hit. Not the AoE, none of the AoEs benefit. Honestly I'm cool with that.

please don't forget your static noise / stairstep looking metal on a paid cosmetic like the Commodore suit or Hazmat pants.
(don't know if the chain still needs other fixing , visuals aside)
So yeah, this still is ugly up close and from further away there will be visual "static".
Warframe0133.jpg

On the Commodore especially it looks awful in contrast to the perfect and highly detailed textures on the rest of the suit.
I've worked with leather and damn does the material look like the real deal. gj!

hace 18 horas, AziSlays dijo:

All 3 of you, the mods are still broken. Thank them when they do the job right.

i didn't test the mods that time, but i didn't feel like my gun were doing damage when i play after the hotfix

The Kuva Weapon Pool it's too big now, i highly doubt the Devs have tried to farm the new kuva weapons after having all the others already. It is ridiculous, also the best way to do it is just abort mission after you get the wrong weapon, that is plain bad game design, forcing me to fail missions because of ridiculous odds to get what i want. So much time lost on this it is actually sad.

Please divide the guns in some way so it does not take countless rounds of failed Cassini missions to get a weapon I want. Imagine then having to farm them again to Valence Infusion, that's entire afternoons just failing Cassini (not counting the actual Kuva Lich hunt).

Something like: 

Secondary Kuva Weapons: Spawn Larvling in level 20-30 missions
Primary Kuva Weapons: Spawn Larvling in level 30-40 missions
Melee and Archgun Kuva Weapons: Spawn Larvling in level 40-50 missions

That would make it at least bearable.

Also, please fix getting stuck while going into Operator Mode, im colliding with something every time i press 5, and i have to be always in the air when pressing it just to avoid that. So annoying.

And what about all the hounds in the forge? can you do something to dispose of them? i have like 33 waiting to claim, and they willl be there eternally if we cant get something useful besides Fortuna rep.

On 2021-07-29 at 6:08 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Galvanized Mods offering increased damage from Status on target not reliably working on numerous weapons.

• One outlier to be fixed is the interaction with the Catchmoon’s guaranteed Impact proc.

So this means bleed dots from hemorrhage mod will now correctly increase in damage from galvanized stacks and increase stacks for galvanized mods?

Ps. Thanks for fixing hunter munition even dough you failed to acknowledge bug reports about hunter munitions and did not include it in the list of fixes.

On 2021-07-29 at 9:39 PM, Uhkretor said:

... You need to clarify exactly how that affects all non-AFK players that run Steel Path non-endless missions for more than 1 minute, especially the ones running Solo.

For example, due to the fact that I like to kill stuff, and I specifically avoid Capture missions and Exterminate missions because of it, and I like to milk my missions dry of resources (lockers and general containers) my non-Endless mission times usually last between 2h and 5h each.

Am I going to get penalized because of those exploiters and only fight those 3 Acolytes, whichever they may spawn?

... Even though I clearly spend enough time killing enemies during all those hours, back and forth because they simply keep spawning, to get around 70 Steel Essences?

Not that my main focus is actually getting Steel Essences, but if that's it, then just spawn all 7 Acolytes at the same time, 3 times per mission. I'll just steamroll their faces even if they all spawn at the same time anyway, so the least you guys should do is to make it worthwhile for players that actually run Solo.

With all due respect, but i run solo too, and i like milking the map too, every locker opened every container cracked, and i can tell you for a fact, you have to literally be dawned crawling all the time, in order for that to take you 2-5 hours.

I just cannot buy it, when the longest i have spent clearing a map completely was 45 minutes, because i was trying to get something that turned out to be a random Container In Space, and it was an Invasion :)

Oh nice the website let's me login this time, anyway after you've fixed "exploits", feel free to continue to not fix void bullet attractor/ Hound Reflex Denial precept self damage so i can continue to not use those really useful hounds.VltTkgH.jpgPClcNB6.jpg

18 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Has the Banshee Sonar outlier not respecting the sister/lich DR has been fixed? You better fix it fast before the backlash reached critical mass.

I'm confused what you mean by backlash here, as by evidenced by your book length thread, most people don't agree with you. The bigger backlash would come from nerfing a frame that is already considered a niche and unpopular glass cannon, who people love for who she is. 

On 2021-07-29 at 12:12 PM, Xydeth said:

so no yareli buff huh.

well, helminth will enjoy his meal.

yeah it's disappointing. finally a frame i personally like after a lot that I didn't (I'm talking years) and they made her weak af , it's just depressing. It's why i don't bother playing now. I read patch notes, see nothing changed and wait for the next set of notes.  You can demolish major swathes of enemies with other frames, why can't Yareli do that?  There's other frames too that are weak, why can't they do it too?  Did they make a new frame just to have us discard it and go back to using the same stuff as we have been for years?  The developer's reasoning escapes me on this specific title more than many others I've played throughout my life.

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'm confused what you mean by backlash here, as by evidenced by your book length thread, most people don't agree with you. The bigger backlash would come from nerfing a frame that is already considered a niche and unpopular glass cannon, who people love for who she is. 

According to the video proof I just shared on the OP of the thread. The DR is not aggressive against Sonar stacking. If you look at Voidrig that rapid fires 1M+ rockets it reduces the damage significantly, while Banshee does not.

57 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

According to the video proof I just shared on the OP of the thread. The DR is not aggressive against Sonar stacking. If you look at Voidrig that rapid fires 1M+ rockets it reduces the damage significantly, while Banshee does not.

They are probably going to change the DR element completely in some way. I'd stop stressing it. Besides, why is it bad that a semi-non-meta frame has a niche? Wukong is good for 75% of content, if not more. I don't see the issue.

3 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I'm more thinking a bigger backlash will be anytime DE nerfs anything, cuz people always get upset. 

But are you saying you are worried about a bigger backlash if DE lets it go for a while and then nerfs it anyways, making people angrier when it happens? If so I get where you are coming from, although I think we can definitely deal with this without touching the way Banshee affects anything but the Sisters, that is, if you are serious about avoiding backlash. 

Archived