Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NITAIN NITAIN NITAIN and no nitain

ZeroX4

4 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

FTFY. There's the NW being totally gone, then there's the NW arbitrary max cap leaving players without credits for 1/12th of the year. Both bits are stupid and highly avoidable, and it just blows my mind that this is such a repeatedly occurring issue.

Yes, I'm aware that we can and should stock up because this is a reoccurring issue, yadda yadda, but lemme be clear for a second.
This is not an issue that should even exist.

I completely agree.

The issues are repeating and very minor annoyance at best but WHY do they exist even in the first place? 

And here i was wondering when we all would see this typed of post. I'm so happy that there are certain people that won't disappoint me!

And like always its a post from a person who's main point is to clarify that he/she doesn't have a problem getting nitan and having a big stockpile of it but the critic is because of certain players who really need it right about now, when you can't get it!?! Ol the horror.

Well its not like there are 650+ items in total that all players can farm and craft, right? So what if they can't craft a specific type? Is there something stopping them to move to the next big thing for them!?

12 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

But in the end my actual question here is if any1 even have idea why NW is gone?

Well lets think about it! DE needs to change the system by removing all of the rewards in order to add the new ones, put the new story with its elements and new enemy's that would spawn from it. Soooooo do you honestly think that they can do all of that to the core part of the NW system and at the same time keep the old version functioning as it is?

13 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Or leave some means to players of obtaining nitains in reasonable way?

Like for example having the old alerts you mentioned that are 2 or 3 hours apart for 1 nitan per mission? For me personally that's between 14 and 18 nitan, but for others it can be anything from 0-10 or 0-7. Or people can just wait a week for the new season and grab the first reward that would give them more nitan than all of the alerts possible for a week.

2 minutes ago, Heiven said:

And here i was wondering when we all would see this typed of post. I'm so happy that there are certain people that won't disappoint me!

And like always its a post from a person who's main point is to clarify that he/she doesn't have a problem getting nitan and having a big stockpile of it but the critic is because of certain players who really need it right about now, when you can't get it!?! Ol the horror.

Well its not like there are 650+ items in total that all players can farm and craft, right? So what if they can't craft a specific type? Is there something stopping them to move to the next big thing for them!?

Well lets think about it! DE needs to change the system by removing all of the rewards in order to add the new ones, put the new story with its elements and new enemy's that would spawn from it. Soooooo do you honestly think that they can do all of that to the core part of the NW system and at the same time keep the old version functioning as it is?

Like for example having the old alerts you mentioned that are 2 or 3 hours apart for 1 nitan per mission? For me personally that's between 14 and 18 nitan, but for others it can be anything from 0-10 or 0-7. Or people can just wait a week for the new season and grab the first reward that would give them more nitan than all of the alerts possible for a week.

That actually explains nothing

But yeah its really funny how ppl like you who dont have problem with nitains have most to say and defend current system glad you noticed that
Maybe if u were MR 2 instead of 29 your views would be different but as for now they are worth nothing

Nothing stand in a way for it to be 5 nitains per alerts and for alerts to have extended duration
Or as someone suggested put them into invasions

I can think i am right you can say you are right whatever is the truth here 1 thing is for sure
Somehow there are ppl asking about nitains in chat someone could say they are doing it for no reason but some could think quite the opposite

You remind me of ppl that are against PVP in warframe (to be clear not a fan of PVP) you guys dont need to touch it you dont need to even listen about
Yet you have so much to say about it and why it should not exit

Keep it up

8 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

A lot of the complaints are "concern trolling". The issue doesn't impact them, but they're arguing in "defense of new players". They don't care about new players.

All while most of the suggested alternatives are anti-new player friendly. Especially when there was the bring back old alerts where anyone not playing at specific times could get 0 through a week; yet somehow, a handful of days of NW being gone is a problem.

I just dislike the current system because it leads to forum/subreddit spam.  No matter how much communication DE puts out there about NW ending, people will still be caught off guard.  To be fair, though, this time they didn't put up as much communication as usual, perhaps due to Tennocon frazzling them or something.

28 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

That actually explains nothing

About what? What of all my points about the different stuff "explains nothing"? Its amazing how many people are so self centered in there view that there first respond to other comments comes down to "Nope your wrong". Or in the typical warframe forum fashion: this doesn't contribute to my self center view of the subject so its wrong. Case closed

What exactly is there to defend about NW? It is better than the alerts, the main problem people like your self have with the new system is that you think NW should be more rewarding. Also i see that your one of THOSE people, such a pity. Why is there the belief that MR is anything more than a simple number that mean nothing? The reason im not still  MR14 is because DE tide the MR number to how many point you gear gets in order to not waste as much forma. MR did NOT change my view about anything in game.

As for the problem for the new players its the lack of information LIKE F...ing always! Its not like the game tells you much of any thing when it comes to farming materials and parts now does it. And you think having alerts would change that? Hell no. We would just move to "extend the duration of alerts posts" and we all know how that would go on the long run.

The only thing i think that Might help is a special tutorial system in game about this stuff but who knows if we are going to see such a thing considering DE wants as all to explore, so its not about my or you view but of DE's view. And how we can change it a bit without posts of "game of words" that translate to "remove the new system and add back the old one" or "have them together because the old one was better".

58 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Nothing stand in a way for it to be 5 nitains per alerts and for alerts to have extended duration
Or as someone suggested put them into invasions

And yet the nitan alerts didn't change from 1 nitan to 2 or more and DE didn't change the duration of the alert missions even if it was asked many times during the years. So clearly the only thing that stands against this ideas is DE view of the matter. As for invasion that could work do to the longer time for them to expire but you would have to move back to those alerts programs for the days of the alerts. In order to know when one would pop up.

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

You remind me of ppl that are against PVP in warframe (to be clear not a fan of PVP) you guys dont need to touch it you dont need to even listen about

Well clearly your the one who has MOST to say about anything in game and peoples thoughts. Considering you cant stop pointing it out non stop! "Ol you have most to say about this because you don't have a problem, ol that also means you have most to say about this and that and so on".

As for PVP you would be extremely wrong because i do hope for some actual and fun PVP. I've seen every part of it including the solar rails with there PVPVE modes and there weren't that interesting or fun to do, Maybe just maybe if DE makes the PVP around the fractions Battlefront style it would be Awesome!!! As for frames vs frame nope i don't think it would go any way els than how its now.

15 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

========================================================================
Before you care to reply to any1 here be sure to type in game chat /profile nickname then go to equipment
Sort by progress and scroll to bottom of the list
And notice strange pattern about who dont have problem with a proper way for obtaining nitains being gone
Have Fun guys
========================================================================

Just to make something clear im here with over 130 nitains left while i have everything crafted i could craft

I do understand that NW is better in a way if i cant play for half a week i can catch up with NW and get same amount of nitains as if i would play whole week just by doing acts in weekend for example

But i also remember how ppl were saying that NW in light of nitains is so much better than alerts with nitains
And i was sitting on Q&A channel for half hour ive seen like 7 players in that time frame asking how to farm nitains or is NW gone forever or where is NW

And that reminds me all players that were here saying NW is better over alerts in regard of nitains had all or almost everything crafted already
I just wish they would be new players now trying to craft crap now so i could ask "where is your god now?"

But in the end my actual question here is if any1 even have idea why NW is gone? I mean so many players have now no means of getting nitains at all so they are kinda locked out of crafting things they want/need

Was there any reason NOT to keep on going NW until new one arrive?

Or leave some means to players of obtaining nitains in reasonable way?

Nightwave really needs to indicate that it’s about to end IN GAME. This particular nightwave went months over schedule, and yet it managed to end while I still had credits.

I was playing the entire last night, and again the next morning, and never was there a single indicator in game that it was about to end.

I’m not hugely put out, I don’t mind waiting a week to get the Nitain I need for Chroma, and I didn’t have THAT many credits but still.

There really needs to be anything in game that indicates that nightwave is about to end.

It's a single week, way to make an issue over something that isnt an actual issue. There have been an actual "lack of nitain" issue with the season not getting the cap increased gradually. Yet you focus on a week where the people at the cap wouldnt have gotten nitain eitherway. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

We'd still be impacted by it, since resources and time would have been wasted on a 4th iteration of an already impopular secondary element of the game. Same as with raids, if it wont become popular in a new iteration it will all just be wasted resources and time impacting everyone, since everyone misses out on something else that may be more popular.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

RIP the one Tenno that decided to craft Vauban Prime right this week and only this week. 

Yeah it would suck if someone thought lets build the biggest Nitain sink in the game right now. lol

When I was a new player long ago, Me and the mate we were going crazy doing all the Alerts to get Nitain, we knew what Nitain numbers we needed for the build and we planned for it. 😱

The old Alerts for Nitain you only got them when you were around, at least with Nightwave you can get them like going to the local store, so much easier.

If you just wake up and go  Oh lets build Vauban Prime, then sorry but I'm like,

Spoiler

Ov1jMom.gif

you have the worst timing Tenno. :tongue:

9 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

At this point, I am not sure it isn't a deliberate strategy. 

The caps control how much a F2P player can get over a given time, even with the already semi-invisible caps of how many tasks you can even have at once in one week. 

Then, not having any alerts between the server downtime for nightwave updates, creates a sense of anticipation for the next Nightwave, because people want their Nitain farm back... it's psychologically addicting. 

Addicting, or infuriating. There definitely seems to be some thought behind it, otherwise it's just baffling. Had they at least sold Nitain through the plat store, I would've understood it, but not doing that, then releasing a frame and a companion that needs Nitain to build after people have capped out in NW? I'm just... why?

5 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Addicting, or infuriating. There definitely seems to be some thought behind it, otherwise it's just baffling. Had they at least sold Nitain through the plat store, I would've understood it, but not doing that, then releasing a frame and a companion that needs Nitain to build after people have capped out in NW? I'm just... why?

DE would make more plat selling it through the ingame Market for the ones who can't wait, it's strange they don't. :surprised:

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

DE would make more plat selling it through the ingame Market for the ones who can't wait, it's strange they don't. :surprised:

Exactly. And it's not like you can buy everything you need Nitain for either (for example, the new Hound tails all need Nitain to build), so that explanation also goes out the window. It's an avoidable annoyance, but surprisingly enough, not a monetized annoyance.

2 hours ago, Heiven said:

About what? What of all my points about the different stuff "explains nothing"? Its amazing how many people are so self centered in there view that there first respond to other comments comes down to "Nope your wrong". Or in the typical warframe forum fashion: this doesn't contribute to my self center view of the subject so its wrong. Case closed

What exactly is there to defend about NW? It is better than the alerts, the main problem people like your self have with the new system is that you think NW should be more rewarding. Also i see that your one of THOSE people, such a pity. Why is there the belief that MR is anything more than a simple number that mean nothing? The reason im not still  MR14 is because DE tide the MR number to how many point you gear gets in order to not waste as much forma. MR did NOT change my view about anything in game.

As for the problem for the new players its the lack of information LIKE F...ing always! Its not like the game tells you much of any thing when it comes to farming materials and parts now does it. And you think having alerts would change that? Hell no. We would just move to "extend the duration of alerts posts" and we all know how that would go on the long run.

The only thing i think that Might help is a special tutorial system in game about this stuff but who knows if we are going to see such a thing considering DE wants as all to explore, so its not about my or you view but of DE's view. And how we can change it a bit without posts of "game of words" that translate to "remove the new system and add back the old one" or "have them together because the old one was better".

And yet the nitan alerts didn't change from 1 nitan to 2 or more and DE didn't change the duration of the alert missions even if it was asked many times during the years. So clearly the only thing that stands against this ideas is DE view of the matter. As for invasion that could work do to the longer time for them to expire but you would have to move back to those alerts programs for the days of the alerts. In order to know when one would pop up.

Well clearly your the one who has MOST to say about anything in game and peoples thoughts. Considering you cant stop pointing it out non stop! "Ol you have most to say about this because you don't have a problem, ol that also means you have most to say about this and that and so on".

As for PVP you would be extremely wrong because i do hope for some actual and fun PVP. I've seen every part of it including the solar rails with there PVPVE modes and there weren't that interesting or fun to do, Maybe just maybe if DE makes the PVP around the fractions Battlefront style it would be Awesome!!! As for frames vs frame nope i don't think it would go any way els than how its now.

Where did i say you are wrong?
I just said it explains nothing

Its like i ask why forma craft time is 23H and u say "sun is yellow"
And you are not wrong but in fact that explains nothing

If you dont understood my question in the 1st place or are un-equipped to answer it correctly i think explaining it in any way to u would be just a waste of time
So lets assume you are right i am wrong and say our byes to each other
Have fun

2 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Nightwave really needs to indicate that it’s about to end IN GAME. This particular nightwave went months over schedule, and yet it managed to end while I still had credits.

I was playing the entire last night, and again the next morning, and never was there a single indicator in game that it was about to end.

I’m not hugely put out, I don’t mind waiting a week to get the Nitain I need for Chroma, and I didn’t have THAT many credits but still.

There really needs to be anything in game that indicates that nightwave is about to end.

Imagine not playing for idk 2 weeks dont see in news console that message about NW ends coming to a game now and cant understand how other players dont see a problem
I cant understand why we get IN BOX message about darvo deals about stalker marking us yet we dont get IN YOUR FACE in box message about NW end?
Or for crying out loud even when we go to star chart and we see that NW button in lower right what is the problem to have some indication there of it ending soon?
On top of that what prevents it from keep going until next NW goes live? REASONS?

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

It's a single week, way to make an issue over something that isnt an actual issue. There have been an actual "lack of nitain" issue with the season not getting the cap increased gradually. Yet you focus on a week where the people at the cap wouldnt have gotten nitain eitherway. :facepalm:

We'd still be impacted by it, since resources and time would have been wasted on a 4th iteration of an already impopular secondary element of the game. Same as with raids, if it wont become popular in a new iteration it will all just be wasted resources and time impacting everyone, since everyone misses out on something else that may be more popular.

Again for you its a single week for me it could be single month i dont care i could wait
But you like many of you forgot how it is to be MR2 you forgot you are not only ones playing the game and just because problem does not affect you it does not mean it dont exist
And i just focus on the fact somehow now ppl ask in chat where to get nitain and why NW is gone
I dont have problem with 1 week absence i have problem with system creating that kind of situation
We can dont give 2 flying faks about it but just for a moment think if u would be MR 2 would u be in same place as you are now or you would be one of that players that are looking for answers on chat?

And dont be so up ahead with your resources BS many ppl dont do eidolons RJ animal capture open worlds or liches for WHATEVER reason
Just because you are fine with 1 aspect of the game does not mean someone cant be against it and vice-versa
I see PVP as a mistake in warframe but what right i have to deny it to other players? or what right you have?
Maybe someone should have right to deny development of game mode you like backing it up as waste of time and resource?
Idk what is wrong with you and ppl like you believing that "oh i wouldnt play it so it should not exist cause it would be waste of time and resource"

I dont even touch animal captures for me that is 1 of biggest mistake in warframe wasted time wasted resource
Same goes to RJ rework
Who am i to say that it should never been touched again since it would be a waste while there can be so many players who actually enjoy it
I still can ignore it and dont care and play what i like instead of touching content that is just not for me

I dont mean it in a bad way i just dont get it
Why any of us should be the arbitrator of what others are even allowed to enjoy in this game?

I mean... Look, I can understand why having to wait a week before you can go and get more Nitain is annoying.

As a point, this is why DE usually puts the first few levels of Nightwave as having about 150 Credits right there as the first reward at Rank 1; to make sure that players who missed out on the end of the last one can buy stuff immediately to make up lost time.

But Nitain still exists in the game without Nightwave. In Sabotage caches, dropping from the Zealoid Prelate fight on Deimos... if you're desperate to find some Nitain before the next Nightwave rolls around, you can still acquire it in the volumes you need for one or two blueprints.

............ Still.......

The fact is that DE do compensate players who needed Nitain for the week by making sure that you can buy multiple bundles of Nitain from the shop almost immediately in the first week. The very first reward for this intermission (and every other Nightwave when it started) was 150 Credits, where you could buy 10 bundles of Nitain (or 50 Nitain) on the first day if you wanted to.

Considering the total amount of Nitain you need in game ever for a single player in a solo clan (because this includes Research), is currently 248, that 150 Credits is equal to a fifth of your total Nitain grind in one day.

Now, there are some weapons and augments in the rotation that players might want to choose over the Nitain sometimes, and I'll acknowledge that.

But functionally, if you just wanted Nitain, you can get all of it in just this one Intermission. Forget the intermissions before that went up to 90 Prestige ranks. Just this one.

The rewards on this Intermission alone total up to 400 Credits before you hit rank 30, which is 26 Nitain bundles. Or, if you hit rank 31 for that extra 15 Credits, you could get 27 bundles. That's 135 Nitain just by 1 Prestige over the end of the standard Nightwave Ranks.

(This is ignoring the 50 Credit Bundles you get if you already had things like the Cosmetics. If you had all of those from previous Nightwaves, you would get another 350 Credits, meaning a total of 750 when you hit rank 28... which is 50 bundles of Nitain, or 250 Nitain total... Meaning 28 ranks of Nightwave would have got you sufficient Nitain to build everything that's currently in the game including Research.)

So.

Even if this was your first Nightwave, and all you wanted was the Nitain for the grind, you would have a minimum of 135 Nitain by rank 31 of Intermission, with a further 5 every rank after that. Considering the Prestige levels on the Intermission went up to 60 additional ranks (90 total), that means you could get a further 59 bundles, which is 295 Nitain. Or a total of 425 Nitain if you bought nothing else. Which is nearly 200 more than you need.

Statistics show that you only need to complete around 65% of all tasks to reach level 30, so a person moderately on the grind can definitely reach the Prestige levels. You would have enough Nitain to build and research everything currently in the game that requires it by, at most, Rank 39 of Nightwave, even if we don't include the bonus credits for repeat rewards.

Now remember; I acknowledge that players might also want the Cosmetics, Weapons and Mods that Nightwave offers. So there is always going to be a trade-off for that.

However, when the Prestige ranks alone can go higher than 50 (as you get 15 Credits per Prestige Rank, and 15 Credits gets you 5 Nitain), this means that a player desperate for Nitain can grind all of it in one Nightwave just on the Prestige ranks.

After having done the maths there... And also knowing that there are emergency grind locations for getting more...

I think that having a week of time-off is fair.

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Again for you its a single week for me it could be single month i dont care i could wait
But you like many of you forgot how it is to be MR2 you forgot you are not only ones playing the game and just because problem does not affect you it does not mean it dont exist
And i just focus on the fact somehow now ppl ask in chat where to get nitain and why NW is gone
I dont have problem with 1 week absence i have problem with system creating that kind of situation
We can dont give 2 flying faks about it but just for a moment think if u would be MR 2 would u be in same place as you are now or you would be one of that players that are looking for answers on chat?

And dont be so up ahead with your resources BS many ppl dont do eidolons RJ animal capture open worlds or liches for WHATEVER reason
Just because you are fine with 1 aspect of the game does not mean someone cant be against it and vice-versa
I see PVP as a mistake in warframe but what right i have to deny it to other players? or what right you have?
Maybe someone should have right to deny development of game mode you like backing it up as waste of time and resource?
Idk what is wrong with you and ppl like you believing that "oh i wouldnt play it so it should not exist cause it would be waste of time and resource"

I dont even touch animal captures for me that is 1 of biggest mistake in warframe wasted time wasted resource
Same goes to RJ rework
Who am i to say that it should never been touched again since it would be a waste while there can be so many players who actually enjoy it
I still can ignore it and dont care and play what i like instead of touching content that is just not for me

I dont mean it in a bad way i just dont get it
Why any of us should be the arbitrator of what others are even allowed to enjoy in this game?

I'm fully aware of the issue for lowbies. I'm just questioning your choice to post a thread regarding the no-NW week when there has been a very long period of the season being at the cap? Something that impacts lowbies far far far more than these 7 simple days. 

And obviously not everyone does everything. My point is that PvP has already gotten 3 seperate chance (if you dont count each seperate conclave pewpew mode aswell), neither of them have made PvP popular in WF. There is zero reason to waste time and resources on it a 4th try. Three times a charm as the saying goes, apparently that doesnt apply to WF PvP. If it had only had a single chance overall, then I wouldnt mind them giving it a second try, but like I said, it has already had 3 individual tries through 3 different types of PvP setup, and the "regular" one has had several different modes added to it.

And I'm not overly fond of animal captures either, but atleast they connect with the rest of the game in the open worlds and give players an option for free orbiter cosmetics. I just think they should add the Deimos approach to PoE and Vallis too, since the sporadic hunting on Deimos made it far more appealing and accessible than the horrible tracking S#&$ (or is that S#&$ tracking?) that goes on in Vallis.

I really dont see the problem with the RJ rework, or what exactly was a mistake with it, or how it in reality changed anything with RJ aside from making it more solo friendly. Is it just another I-did-only-grineer-spce-without-ground-skirmish-and-now-I'm-angsty-about-the-removal? If so boo-freakin-hoo.

16 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'm fully aware of the issue for lowbies. I'm just questioning your choice to post a thread regarding the no-NW week when there has been a very long period of the season being at the cap? Something that impacts lowbies far far far more than these 7 simple days. 

And obviously not everyone does everything. My point is that PvP has already gotten 3 seperate chance (if you dont count each seperate conclave pewpew mode aswell), neither of them have made PvP popular in WF. There is zero reason to waste time and resources on it a 4th try. Three times a charm as the saying goes, apparently that doesnt apply to WF PvP. If it had only had a single chance overall, then I wouldnt mind them giving it a second try, but like I said, it has already had 3 individual tries through 3 different types of PvP setup, and the "regular" one has had several different modes added to it.

And I'm not overly fond of animal captures either, but atleast they connect with the rest of the game in the open worlds and give players an option for free orbiter cosmetics. I just think they should add the Deimos approach to PoE and Vallis too, since the sporadic hunting on Deimos made it far more appealing and accessible than the horrible tracking S#&$ (or is that S#&$ tracking?) that goes on in Vallis.

I really dont see the problem with the RJ rework, or what exactly was a mistake with it, or how it in reality changed anything with RJ aside from making it more solo friendly. Is it just another I-did-only-grineer-spce-without-ground-skirmish-and-now-I'm-angsty-about-the-removal? If so boo-freakin-hoo.

If you didnt get it the first time let me expand it
Current NW system crates problem which could be easily solved its not because i think 1 week is to much not because it is or its not
But because ppl come confused to chat asking for help/info about nitains/NW

Simple in box message "Hey stupid! Nighwave ends in this friday go waste ur creeds" could solve allot of that confusion
But as i said seems its more important to have in box message about getting marked by stalker
On top of that simple replace system for NW being gone like for example nitains on invasions would solve even more problems

And i just dont see any reason for no means of proper obtaining nitains exist while NW is gone even if its for a week

Im not hurt by the system now but i could just imagine my frustration when i be low MR i cant believe so many of us fail to see it also
Considering the struggle we went trough when we were low MR

Its same situation as ash oberon farm just because we get it pre-RJ rework does not mean problem does not exist
That is real issue here that ppl fail to understand problems that other players face just because they are past them

RJ rework well hardly to call rework something that turned to be fake taxi
Its like new HE-MAN reboot or whatever even so its called He-Man he dies in 1st episode and its all about some female character for rest of episodes

As for PVP i see them as raids i was here when they were alive yet i never did try them
Some ppl say they were great experience some say it was bugged crap as hell
If there was fun to have there why shouldnt they exist same as PVP

1 hour ago, Zimzala said:

A month, a week, a year? So what?

The thought remains the same.

This is supposed to be a game for adults.

You know mature people that have things like patience.

Like a month is a long time or something?

Like you are arbitrator of what means LONG?
Is it month week or a day who you are to tell me or any1 else what long means?
Do you play my game? Do you grind my resources? Do you exp for me that you feel in any position to tell me or any1 else what is long and what is not?
Are you doing anything for any1 in this game to tell them that they should have any patience?

Or did i missed something here?

17 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Simple in box message "Hey stupid! Nighwave ends in this friday go waste ur creeds" could solve allot of that confusion

And i just dont see any reason for no means of proper obtaining nitains exist while NW is gone even if its for a week

Im not hurt by the system now but i could just imagine my frustration when i be low MR i cant believe so many of us fail to see it also
Considering the struggle we went trough when we were low MR

Its same situation as ash oberon farm just because we get it pre-RJ rework does not mean problem does not exist
That is real issue here that ppl fail to understand problems that other players face just because they are past them

RJ rework well hardly to call rework something that turned to be fake taxi

As for PVP i see them as raids i was here when they were alive yet i never did try them
Some ppl say they were great experience some say it was bugged crap as hell
If there was fun to have there why shouldnt they exist same as PVP

You mean like the message on the already exsisting "News Console" to the right of the star chart that had the info up since tennocon with dates and all? No need to add another "Ghoul Purge" situation to the inbox when the info is already there and easily seen.

I guess they removed other means of obtaining nitain in between since it would result in pointless patching and situational coding?

We went through a far bigger struggle with nitain, even with this weekly downtime new players are far ahead when it comes to QoL surrounding nitains. So the week is only really a problem for you since you get upset over questions regarding the resource in chat. You should have still focused on the very low max rank of the recent nightwave. I'd be surprised if those hunting nitain didnt ask more "where to get nitain?" when they were at the seasonal cap than those asking "where to get nitain?" due to a week long pause between NWs.

I agree on Ash and I didnt even know Oberon moved aswell. I really dont see a reason why they made that change. If anything they should have placed Ash as a "boss" drop from a node that always spawns the RJ "captain" galleon. That would have kept him special to obtain and probably slightly easier to get compared to hunting maniacs. With Oberon I have zero clue why he moved from eximus units to all of RJ's PoI's. Why didnt they move him to something thematic, like Earth sabotage or something?

I still dont see the taxi in the RJ changes, I play the mode the same now as I did before, but then again I didnt play the space-only missions only when I played RJ. So I guess I was right, you are mad because they removed those specific skirmish missions since you played nothing else.

The trials exsisting as they were wouldnt be the same as conclave exsisting as it is even though it is unpopular. No actual dev time goes into conclave even if it is still around, but trials had constant upkeep costs because they bugged out at all times. So keeping them in the game would mean pointless time and costs due to them breaking with patches.

13 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

You mean like the message on the already exsisting "News Console" to the right of the star chart that had the info up since tennocon with dates and all? No need to add another "Ghoul Purge" situation to the inbox when the info is already there and easily seen.

I guess they removed other means of obtaining nitain in between since it would result in pointless patching and situational coding?

We went through a far bigger struggle with nitain, even with this weekly downtime new players are far ahead when it comes to QoL surrounding nitains. So the week is only really a problem for you since you get upset over questions regarding the resource in chat. You should have still focused on the very low max rank of the recent nightwave. I'd be surprised if those hunting nitain didnt ask more "where to get nitain?" when they were at the seasonal cap than those asking "where to get nitain?" due to a week long pause between NWs.

I agree on Ash and I didnt even know Oberon moved aswell. I really dont see a reason why they made that change. If anything they should have placed Ash as a "boss" drop from a node that always spawns the RJ "captain" galleon. That would have kept him special to obtain and probably slightly easier to get compared to hunting maniacs. With Oberon I have zero clue why he moved from eximus units to all of RJ's PoI's. Why didnt they move him to something thematic, like Earth sabotage or something?

I still dont see the taxi in the RJ changes, I play the mode the same now as I did before, but then again I didnt play the space-only missions only when I played RJ. So I guess I was right, you are mad because they removed those specific skirmish missions since you played nothing else.

The trials exsisting as they were wouldnt be the same as conclave exsisting as it is even though it is unpopular. No actual dev time goes into conclave even if it is still around, but trials had constant upkeep costs because they bugged out at all times. So keeping them in the game would mean pointless time and costs due to them breaking with patches.

Actually i bet more players would be happy with inbox message about NW end instead of ghoul purge since everybody is affected by NW end and not everyone do ghoul purge
I sure dont even so it exists for so long

I bet nitain as reward on invasions or alert that last few days would be way too much work u got me there or i guess not

I dont question 1 week of absence i question idea behind it because it created a problem that could be easily avoided you dont see it because like me you dont need them anymore
I farmed so many nitains on alerts i never needed to buy them from creed offerings and everything creed list had to offer i already owned if not the most of it
You seem to fail to understand some ppl did buy aura mods potatoes or other crap for their creeds and maybe just maybe they were saving creeds for nitain and now they are in the a**

Yes message do existed in news console but how many new players check it regularly? Im not here to be your friend but keep in mind im also not here to insult you so dont feel offended just tell me how you can be so narrow minded? Simple inbox message about end of NW in XXXX day would solve allot frustration for any players and few nitains at NW absence on alerts or invasions would solve the rest
Guess you will never understand it since you are way past the point where u need them

As for ash and oberon what other reason could there be? They want players to populate RJ same with all new crap added to RJ most simple answer you can get

I liked RJ before i like it now but like many of us we did expect RJ experience not taxi experience
Kinda same story when u go to mobile defense or spy and puff it changes to extermination we are not starting 1 mission to do another and that is exactly the problem ppl have with RJ
We were expecting RJ combat RJ defense where we use RJ to defend some target and no go into on foot mission
Combining RJ extermination with on foot mission didnt help RJ in any way just made regular or RJ missions longer since u need to do extra stuff

And maybe you wont understand it but for many players time spent on fail fake taxi RJ rework could go into PVP
I for sure dont need or want PVP but who know what would we get maybe something bad maybe something good and who knows maybe even some of us who dont want it would even like it and start to play it
I for instance would love something like dog days just made PVP running with water gun watering down my squad mates

Like i didnt need profit taker it was fail idea for me i never wanted to play it yet now i do it under 4 mins solo and made tons of plat on magus repair and lockdown
You never know what could be made into something good if you always will think nah i dont want it because NO

But you are you others are others dont deny them right to like something you dont like

45 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

To be fair, it would never get as annoying as GHOUL PURGE or STALKER inbox spam because Nightwave seasons stretch on for mooooooooooooooooooooooooonths.  You'd get like one to two messages a year at the current rate.

If they did it for Amazon/Twitch Prime drops, they could consider it for NW ending.

I'm not personally affected by this, as I read too much about this game and pay too much attention to it.  But it could help prevent complaints and confusion on the forums/subreddit.

Archived