Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.6

[DE]Megan

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.6

Changes:

• Removed Sortie tool-tip description in favour of just 'SORTIE'. The tool-tip description didn’t provide much insight is visible directly below if you click the tab. ‘SORTIE’ title is consistent with the other World State Window tab tool-tips and now actually identifies that tab.

• Reduced/refined volume of Mining detect sound loop.

• Reduced volume of the Corinth Prime Alt Fire projectile range beep.

Optimizations:

• Optimized hitches that would occur when flying into a mission in DirectX 12.

Fixes:

• Fixed game hitches / spot-loading that could occur after executing a Sister’s Hound.

• Fixed inability to Host a game session after aborting from an Open Zone session as the Host.  

• Fixed sometimes not getting Bounty rewards (Standing) after a Host migration. 

• Fixed a case of an Adversary dashing off the edge of the level and disappearing with no chance to Parazon (most commonly seen in the Gas City tileset).

• Fixed a broken Text String for Xaku’s Blueprint information in the Market.

• Fixed Nekros’ Shadows having the finisher UI and health bars if revived after using a finisher move.

• Fixed an issue where you could still do a Mercy kill on a Mind Controlled enemy, except the damage from it was delayed meaning you could perform it over and over.

• Fixed certain Arcane HUD elements not having the proper icon scaling. 

• Fixed Mission Timers on sequential missions not starting at 0. 

• Fixed an issue where the Ambassador’s magazine would get stuck to player’s hands if you interrupted the reload.

• Fixed an issue where Client players teleport to Excalibur Umbra when using Transference. 

• (Might still happen in rare circumstances where multiple people are using their operator at the same time, work is ongoing)

• Fixed the Tenet Diplos reverting to a packed/holstered configuration when trying to customize with skins. 

• Fixed Vulpaphyla ‘Sentinel’ form not retaining colour customizations.

• Fixed units that are not ‘part’ of a Steel Path mission not having proper level scaling (i.e Teralysts, Lures, Vomvalysts). 

• Fixed Sargas Ruk’s Assassination fight stages being skippable by a strong Client loadout. 

• We’re looking into an issue where Clients deal 0 damage to weak spots after initially dealing some damage. 

• Fixed an issue that could allow Primary Weapon use on Merulina.

• Fixed several script errors. 

• Fixed Ambassador Parts not being chat-linkable.

• Fixed the Cedo having missing weapon sounds when using a Skin. 

• Fixed Syndicate Rank indicator display issues after seeing a Negative rank in a Syndicate. 

• Fixed Golden Maws being unalerted during [SPOILERS] phase in the [SPOILERS] Quest. 

• Fixed menus becoming unresponsive if a certain order of menus were clicked. 

• Fixed Grineer enemies hiding behind cover for too long.

• Fixed Selling a Hound/Adversary weapon in the Foundry leaving behind its tile until after a refresh of the Foundry.

• Fixed overly slow Bullet Jump landing recovery if the animation is interrupted.

Thanks for the hotfix. <3

EDIT:: Any chance we could get a way to resize our HUD scaling? I've been wanting to lower my HUD size for a while now, but I don't really want to buy a 4k screen just to have the chance to resize my HUD size. :sadcry:

Spoiler

vtVEyGp.png
YDuyCBx.jpeg

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue that could allow Primary Weapon use on Merulina.

Thanks for further limiting options with Yareli instead of fixing the many fundamental issues that still exist with her. Looking forward to more unhelpful stat buffs and "fixes" instead of proper reworks of her abilities. Very cool. We aren't asking for Yareli to be the best. We are asking for her to be both good AND fun. There are so many things about her kit that don't make sense. Please stop being stubborn and give Yareli the attention she deserves.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue that could allow Primary Weapon use on Merulina.

I wish she could use other beauties on Merulina (I mean melees... some are beautiful e.g. Arum spinosa) instead limiting them.

And melee but that might require some work.

Archived