Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partial Transferance Ephemera: An option to replace the Warframe helm with operator or drifter head?!

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

17 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Saw this in r/Warframe and thought this looked freaking sick awesome! 3YGxRbW.jpg
Who else would want this as a OPTION? I would absolutely freaking love this!!! This would be my new drip for all my frames! 
I Need It Want GIF

it does look nice but the issue is the warframes are helmith infested bodies, so no way are operator/drifter head would logicaly be able to be on are warframes bodies

God, no.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always for more customization, but I also like lore. And this right here wouldn't be any different from taking the lore and throwing it in front of a bus.

And besides, 99% of player operators out there are even more ugly than their frames.

as much as I enjoyed the pre- Second Dream days, back when we didn't truly know what our warframes are, and most of us just subscribed to the idea of them being elite operators in  void-powered suits, those days are gone. also having my kid operators head on my buff rhino/Hildryn/Frost deluxe would be impossible to take seriously, like those  carnval cut-out frames where you stick your head through to look like a cartoon strongman:

While Wearing Heels: Sammy The Strongman | Photo cutout, Circus birthday  party, Circus carnival party

On 2022-01-20 at 9:29 PM, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Let's add some skimpy anime girls too. Gotta get those extra customization options, right?

Let's be honest, that would generate some hefty revenue. The only thing stopping it is DE wanting a game that isn't that silly.

Wouldnt work, it would also be utterly stupid out of a lore perspective. You'd get a non-functioning frame since you'd remove the neural system of it that is tied to the head. You'd also likely lose vision and everything tied to that. And operators can only avoid solid objects partly, and that is when they are in a different plane for a brief period of time, so what would happen with everything below the neck while "inside" the frame in solid head form?

1 hour ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Speaking of stupid out of lore perspective everyone keeps citing. 

llU7ijx.jpg

MKmXcXR.jpg
Not to mention Dominion Zenistar skin that clips through everything from the Warframe hands to including other warframes. 

I honestly can't understand why some players throw the "muh lore reasons" for cosmetics when we have a bunch of "lol"-themed cosmetics for literal years.

Why is so hard just not being plain honest and saying "no, I don't like it" or "no, I don't agree"?

Archived