Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Prime...... What is the delay? Does DE follow ANY kind of release pattern?

Breezer88

vor 2 Stunden schrieb chacachaca13:

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Inaros Prime come out a few days before TennoCon last year? Because like last year, the two male frames were switched. Nezha was "supposed" to be released before Inaros and here we are a year later and Presto-Repeato, Garuda was released before Khora. However, Garuda is at or now past her 90-day release window and no word about Khora Prime. 

The reason for my question, besides the silence around her for some unknown strange reason, not like she is a new frame or anything...... Is I am looking to get my once-a-year plat/frame/booster/etc purchase. 

Is DE really going to wait until TennoCon and then release her a few days or weeks after? Or is there a more sinister reason for the wait? Perhaps NFT's are coming to Warframe and Khora will have the first one? Not like NFT's aren't all the craze these days with money hungry companies. LOL. God, I really hope my joke is only that, once TennoCon comes. 

well, no idea. but they released many warframes with low damage + low survivability. so its like only mastery fodder.

khora is not the best atm. she has only 2 builds atm. damage with no los and strange cc. for cc as defender limbo is SUPERIOR. and for cc with loot she is bad too. nekros with max range is SUPERIOR here.

and if i wanted to much damage than i would take aoe weapon. and even valkyr deal 3-6 MILLION crits with her secondary mele skill.

so i have no hopes for khora prime. she is very hard to get without plat (or even impossible). and she is nothing special!

2 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Guess I'll start with you, since you were the first to respond so eloquently, I might add. Schedule is used loosely, especially since I didn't say anything about it being a 'strict' schedule. But regardless of your flying in to get shook up by a joke regarding NFT's (seems like this may be a trigger word for you). Overreacting? What was the initial affect that would have caused my overreacting effect to make a joke about NFT's? I added it is as a joke because so many companies, and I am sure you are more than aware of the companies I speak of, that have announced their going to add them, have added them and so on.

Damn, sorry you are wound up. Relax

Speaking of overreacting

7 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Inaros Prime come out a few days before TennoCon last year? Because like last year, the two male frames were switched. Nezha was "supposed" to be released before Inaros and here we are a year later and Presto-Repeato, Garuda was released before Khora. However, Garuda is at or now past her 90-day release window and no word about Khora Prime. 

The reason for my question, besides the silence around her for some unknown strange reason, not like she is a new frame or anything...... Is I am looking to get my once-a-year plat/frame/booster/etc purchase. 

Is DE really going to wait until TennoCon and then release her a few days or weeks after? Or is there a more sinister reason for the wait? Perhaps NFT's are coming to Warframe and Khora will have the first one? Not like NFT's aren't all the craze these days with money hungry companies. LOL. God, I really hope my joke is only that, once TennoCon comes. 

cryptobros don't mention NFTs challenge (impossible)

vor 11 Stunden schrieb chacachaca13:

Guess I'll start with you, since you were the first to respond so eloquently, I might add. Schedule is used loosely, especially since I didn't say anything about it being a 'strict' schedule. But regardless of your flying in to get shook up by a joke regarding NFT's (seems like this may be a trigger word for you). Overreacting? What was the initial affect that would have caused my overreacting effect to make a joke about NFT's? I added it is as a joke because so many companies, and I am sure you are more than aware of the companies I speak of, that have announced their going to add them, have added them and so on.

I‘m not sure we should be referring to just Ubisoft in the plural.

13 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

There used to be a schedule, but DE ditched that long ago. Usually due to design/program issues, or the player community tearing DE a new one when they broke their own rules.

It's 99.98% believed that Khora will be the next prime, but it's not written in stone. Again, DE threw out the "2 male, 2 female" awhile ago.

The NFT market/craze died out about two months ago, when hackers started to wipe out whole libraries of them. Your joke is dated.

2 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

It's 99.98% believed that Khora will be the next prime, but it's not written in stone. Again, DE threw out the "2 male, 2 female" awhile ago.

The "2 male, 2 female" rule might be the rule they stick to the most, actually. It's been broken maybe twice I think? And is still in effect as far as we know. Most recent Primes:

Garuda Prime
Harrow Prime
Nidus Prime
Gara Prime
Octavia Prime
Nezha Prime
Inaros Prime
Titania Prime
Ivara Prime
Atlas Prime
Wukong Prime
Equinox Prime
Mesa Prime

So it's definitely been solidly in place for the last couple years.

2 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

The "2 male, 2 female" rule might be the rule they stick to the most, actually. It's been broken maybe twice I think? And is still in effect as far as we know. Most recent Primes:

Garuda Prime
Harrow Prime
Nidus Prime
Gara Prime
Octavia Prime
Nezha Prime
Inaros Prime
Titania Prime
Ivara Prime
Atlas Prime
Wukong Prime
Equinox Prime
Mesa Prime

So it's definitely been solidly in place for the last couple years.

Cool. I thought the schedule was far more derailed than this.

17 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

Only after her nerf. Before, she didn't have to (and often didn't) play like that.

She's still the Carpal Tunnel/RSI Warframe though.

the only time Khora wasn't was when DE first showcased her being the Impact/Puncture/Slash Warframe with very different skills.

51 minutes ago, Voltage said:

She's still the Carpal Tunnel/RSI Warframe though.

There are plenty of frames like that (or at least very close to that), and I tend to enjoy those frames. Khora, Atlas, Protea, Nidus, etc... If you're on M/K I'd recommend rebinding ability A to a button on your mouse.

And that's not even mentioning weapons. I believe melee normal attacks give me worse CT than anything else.

19 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Patience for some things and not so much for others.

I sort of understand this because I've been waiting for them to release some content that's actually appropriate for a veteran power level for several years, at least unlike that content they will actually release Khora Prime eventually. Just hang on, it's coming ^^

21 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

Isn't the whole point of being Khora to sit in your safety bubble waiting for things to walk in and then whomping them? A Khora player should be good at having a little patience ^^

Your comment nearly made me choke on my dinner 🤣🤣🤣.

21 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Inaros Prime come out a few days before TennoCon last year? Because like last year, the two male frames were switched. Nezha was "supposed" to be released before Inaros and here we are a year later and Presto-Repeato, Garuda was released before Khora. However, Garuda is at or now past her 90-day release window and no word about Khora Prime 

Look up when Wukong Prime came out.......because Khora will likely release the exact same way.

22 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

like last year, the two male frames were switched. Nezha was "supposed" to be released before Inaros

This is flat-out not true. Neither Nezha or Inaros was "supposed" to be released in any particular order beyond being paired. I even made posts about this months before the reveal warning Nezha fans about it since they were dead-set on Nezha arriving first:

The 2 frames in a pair are always interchangeable.

15 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

The 2 frames in a pair are always interchangeable.

It was effectively release order until 2019, when DE realized that putting the more popular of the FF/MM pair during Tennocon would feed the hype and boost sales all the higher.
Wukong get pushed out earlier than Atlas despite Atlas coming first, because Wukong was far more popular and the PA release date coincided with Tennocon.
Same for Nezha and Inaros. Inaros was more popular and the PA release date coincided with Tennocon.
And we see it again with Garuda and Khora. Khora was (is?) more popular than Garuda, and the PA release date coincided with Tennocon, so release order priority gets ignored in favor of higher sales.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

It was effectively release order until 2019, when DE realized that putting the more popular of the FF/MM pair during Tennocon would feed the hype and boost sales all the higher.
Wukong get pushed out earlier than Atlas despite Atlas coming first, because Wukong was far more popular and the PA release date coincided with Tennocon.
Same for Nezha and Inaros. Inaros was more popular and the PA release date coincided with Tennocon.
And we see it again with Garuda and Khora. Khora was (is?) more popular than Garuda, and the PA release date coincided with Tennocon, so release order priority gets ignored in favor of higher sales.

umm Garuda already got released and is the current prime access frame...

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Yes, your point?

It sounds like you are saying Khora is getting released first in the first quote.

Archived