The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats the ONE thing you want to do in duviri

CaptainSpear

1 hour ago, CaptainSpear said:

whats the ONE thing you want to do in duviri

I dont know... Split The Man in the Wall in half with a chisel?

To be honest the only thing right now in the Duviri thats actually interesting me are the Incarnon adapters as i want one for my Lato Prime and Skana Prime. The rest of the game's content i will explore slowly then see if it was worth my time or not.

One thing I'm looking forward to is to do a level cap circuit with (hopefully) infinitely stacking decrees. Don't know how it will work out with the random frames and weapons, hopefully it doesn't require a lot of rolling. And with the rotating game modes it will probably require a full team each having different roles (decree collector, demolyst destroyer, defense objective defender) and that will be even more rng to get a good team comp with the randomness. But we will see how it works out to be

Gonna change my Drifter to a Male with a beard and make him a rough/hardass type, similar to the Drifter shown in the Demo/Trailers and then do the Quest with that New Drifter.

I'll also very likely spend the rest of my WF  days at/in the Druvri and sip a nice cup of tea and eat popcorn, as I slowly watch people come to the forums to complain they can't use their AFK Wukong anymore, or the Drfiter is too weak, or the enemies are too strong, etc. (List goes on). And as long as DE keep adding new frames/weapons and content to the Druvri, I'll prob even get back into fully playing it again, rather than just logging in when a friend wants me to.

And then wait to see if DE allow us to use the Druvri Drifter stuff outside of the Druvri itself as  I suggested in one of the concepts I made, I know DE said that the Druvri Meele won't be used currently, but they did not outright say No, so keeping my eyes peeled for a full-on Drifter inside of normal gamemodes. 

9 hours ago, CaptainSpear said:

what are YOU looking forward to?

Sun & Moon, Teshin's Dual Nikanas. yeah, not exactly a major deal for other but for me.. 

I've waited YEARS for this. ever since I met Teshin I've wanted his Dual Nikanas. then we played as him in New War Act one and it was great (the moves were recycled from other Dual Swords stances, but still, I liked it). and THEN they had the audacity to just leave them lying around the Dormizone like we already own them or something... but then, just as I began to lose hope..

DE said on Reddit that it's going to be the quest reward for Duviri, and it's going to have it's own unique stance!

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

stats might still be trash but I don't care because I'll finally be able to complete some Samurai Fashionframe loadouts!

Incarnon adapters. 

Lanka can return to full greatness. 

Opticor can be feared and return to full glory. 

Vectis can instagib the right way with primed chamber again. 

Shotguns will pack a heavy punch. 

Tonkor can TONKOR again as it should. 

Brahma can literally pack a wallop again as it should. 

35 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Black Widow Avengers GIF

Oh sorry. I miss carried away. 

lol. I must be realist all the time. :p

I do like too much the opticor and i hope one day we get SIMILAR weapons like that one with the artistic style and power that such weapon deserves. I think the opticor was a strike o geniality We need more weapons like that. 

Il y a 22 heures, CaptainSpear a dit :

i want to get a read on everyones wishes for the new update!

Well, even though I like many things that have been shown and Devstream and Prime TIme, the real ONE thing I'm looking forward the most is the FIXES for the bugs we've got in the game since the last update.

2 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Well, even though I like many things that have been shown and Devstream and Prime TIme, the real ONE thing I'm looking forward the most is the FIXES for the bugs we've got in the game since the last update.

The lack of aimglide casting killed me in my archon hunt last night. I tried to Reave across a gap, sank like a stone, and appeared sans Mesmer Skin within firing distance of some angry Narmer brute. 

So yeah. I’m looking forward to that getting fixed. 

well guys we got less than 24 hours to go, all of these wishes are pretty awesome!

happy hunting everyone!

...surviving? solving the paradox? existing within this liminal space where the laws of reality as we know them do not directly apply in the same fashion as before and facing possible endless deaths and rebirths?

i need some food.

Archived