Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The price of Heirloom skins is incredibly disappointing.

Kymaeraa

On 2023-08-27 at 1:14 AM, Tyfyter2002 said:

Before this FOMO real-money-only purchase I was planning to make some purchases once my financial situation permits it more, but now I might start looking into ways to pay more for Baldur's Gate 3 instead.

I bought the "deluxe upgrade". I have not even unpacked it in game, I just wanted a reason to throw money at the devs. it was like this with DE once. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

It's not about whether you have the chance to get it or not. FOMO overall is just horrible business practice. Just because you haven't fallen victim to it YET doesn't mean it's problematic to complain about it. Gamers are just so get used to the FOMO business model some of them even defend it which is just sad because we literally have nothing to gain from FOMOs. Maybe the right to brag at the latecomers, IDK.

Falling "victim" to what exactly? Being in "fear"? 

I've fallen victim to actually missing out on cool exclusives and that sucks. I don't like timed exclusives for that reason.

But the idea that I'll purchase things or do things out of being manipulated through "fear" is silly to me. 

I think people have taken this buzz term of FOMO and just ran with it. 

but anyway- back to discussing the price for the heirlooms pack. It is crazy expensive. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

10 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I've fallen victim to actually missing out on cool exclusives and that sucks. I don't like timed exclusives for that reason.

But the idea that I'll purchase things or do things out of being manipulated through "fear" is silly to me. 

but anyway- back to discussing the price for the heirlooms pack. It is crazy expensive. 

Victim of "missing out". Wow I can see why some people are having difficulties in understanding stuff.

Certain player started playing 6 months later: Wow it's a cool skin, totally want to buy it. 

Hypernaut1: Shame you didn't play this game 6 months earlier. But I did and I got the chance to get it. Now you never have the chance to get it because it's timed exclusive. Die knowing it's your fault for not hearing about this game between June 2023-31 Dec 2023. Jealous yes?

I believe you are a decent enough person to not be like this but that will be what happening to some players after the FOMO stuff is out of the market. Understand now?

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Waeleto said:

She's responsible for warframe but she still has to answer to higher ups she doesn't OWN DE

and if those higher ups demand something unethical she can say "no". but she chose not to and likely all she did is safe face for tencent.

13 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Victim of "missing out". Wow I can see why some people are having difficulties in understanding stuff.

Certain player started playing 6 months later: Wow it's a cool skin, totally want to buy it. 

Hypernaut1: Shame you didn't play this game 6 months earlier. But I did and I got the chance to get it. Now you never have the chance to get it because it's timed exclusive. Die knowing it's your fault for not hearing about this game between June 2023-31 Dec 2023. Jealous yes?

I believe you are a decent enough person to not be like this but that will be what happening to some players after the FOMO stuff is out of the market. Understand now?

That's not what I'm saying... But whatever. 

I for one purchased the Heirloom pack immediately, which so far has been a fresh change of pace in "support" packs.

I remember shelling out a good half of my first paycheck for the Hunter Founder package, as I genuinely wanted to see Warframe succeed; and later, it's new incarnation as Prime Access.

Being completely honest though, I've been burnt out by the Prime Access structure since 2018; maybe I'd shell out for an Accessory pack every year or so, but it's just become so...redundant.

The Heirloom pack solved this problem for me, and despite my grievances with the whole deluxe controversy, I'm genuinely glad to see the founding Art Director infuse his old designs with his new experiences. So I for one don't mind the 90 USD price tag.

(Though I wouldn't mind an option to trade the Regal Aya for platinum, grinding out 2 full sets - once on PC pre-2019 and once more on NSW-  of each prime warframe has left a...sour after taste for anything prime related.)

Edited by PhiZero
  • Like 3

Thinking more about the price...
Its kind of okay.
BUT

heres the thing:
The Celestial Pack, costs here 62,99€ for the skins and signa,  along with the Accolade and 6x Regal Aya.

The Price is bloated by the 6x Regal Aya because you can use that Regal Aya to buy the Prime pack for either Mag or Frost.

Thinking of that it feels kind of shady though, you cannot unselect the 6x Regal Aya.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Fear can have a component of solicitude to it, some definitions even actually use the term or similar language. So we are touching on anxiety, concern and distress. Its a bit like certain phobia and peoples attitudes towards it. They go "huh, I am not afraid of those people haha, I am a strong manly man, not afraid of anything ha" but they misunderstand that fear can have components of distressed, unpleasant, unwanted feelings of negativity and can include threats perceived as real or fake/imaginary. Which depending on the context, shouldn't be taken lightly.

There are a lot of ways a knowledgeable person could potentially instil fear and concern in another, with that knowledge and manipulation. It shouldn't be so easily dismissed. Can be used in neutral ways, positive ways, and negative ways. I am also being pretty broad here as well naturally. 

For anyone selling anything, if you can find ways to try and create more sales, thats good right? You know, we know that people need more to survive than just food right? We can even replicate situations and scenarios, where between food/substance, and that "other" like small bits of entertainment, many will often sacrifice food for the "other". This potentially puts a lot of responsibility and ethical/morality responsibility on people who sell "other" (well and those that control food as well). Since it can create situations where they can manipulate individuals out of their bests interest as far as "survival/well being" for some other pursuit that may provide emotional or mental satisfaction/validity/relief. 

Some understand a bit of this, and employ ethics, restraint etc, some are oblivious and ignorant and employ ethics and restraint anyway, some do understand this, know it well, and to vary degrees exploit and profit where they can, maybe potentially, conforming to potential laws, if applicable. 

Do people sometimes misuse and misunderstand terms like FOMO? Yes, many often do. I agree. 

Buzz term is also a buzz term though, and many do use the term FOMO accurately and correctly, so much so they can explain facets of it, and how/why its relevant in various situations, broadly and more specifically. 

The Heirloom skins are... yeah. I wonder if they will attract some of the same attention the Street Fighter 6 "Ninja Turtle" controversy coverage (I otherwise hear SF6 is great). Earlier in this thread, someone made a remark about Destiny 2 and if you played that game, this is "nothing". Which for me personally, may be true... because... I don't play Destiny 2 for that very reason. I play Warframe, because I trust it and consider it more consumer friendly. The same way I buy, support and play Balders Gate 3 and not Diablo 4. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

and if those higher ups demand something unethical she can say "no". but she chose not to and likely all she did is safe face for tencent.

Maybe. I am just guessing here (below), because ultimately I have no idea. 

I imagine its not as simple as that though. Like I imagine there is a lot of numbers and suggestions and push and pull involving numbers. Comparisons, data trends, plus random considerations. For example? The inclusion of Regal Aya, could just be the idea, that these are only skins... not the actual Warframes, but if you include Regal Aya, and put Mag and Frost into the current rotation... well that works out right? So give the bundle Regal Aya, as a "bonus". So thats the sort of a good faith train of thought... Except it also overlooks that many people don't care for Regal Aya, don't want it, or that some alternatives exist. The bonus could have just been Mag and Frost themselves... or the bundle could have just been cheaper. So it gets a bit more murky, because if they are already trying to stick to a specific price point, well its really more about trying to justify that and not look for alternatives which may be more consumer friendly. 

Bit like the Regal Aya situation, one of the explanations was that they underestimated the value of "bonus Plat" to people. Which was also one of the arguments many were fine with the original Regal Aya pricing used against those who were critical, unhappy, or complaining. The idea its "bonus Platinum", "you aren't buying the PA for the Platinum, its a bonus, a side extra" but that was inherently flawed, because regardless, of views around the terminology, many peoples purchasing decisions were motivated and caused by such "bonuses" and thus the lack of in competitive or alternative purchases (or in this case, replacement as thats what happened) is directly relevant to feelings and attitudes around such pricing points. 

So in short, some at DE involved with the pricing point of Regal Aya just needed to be aware of "Yo hey, so... a lot of people who buy Prime Access/Accessories, do so because of the Platinum... you can't try and replace that with a new system, that costs similar, and remove the Plat and make the bonus Endo instead, it won't be worth it to many many". 

If I had to make a guess.... I'd say whoever the people in charge of Heirloom pricing, may have underrated how much people will care about two Warframe skins exclusivity, in the context of what is accepted generally and willing to be paid by, from a consumer base that is willing to pay for Prime Accessories on their own, and for skins that limited time value. Many of the Supporter packs, have had skins which are only temporarily available. As far as I know, they have only been weapon skins (Zobov Shotgun Skin for example) or cosmetic armour pieces. I think there have been things like Rubedo Rhino, but thats a bit different. 

So like, you can sort of imagine the thought process. People are use to and okay with buying Prime Accessories, even though they are near the price of many complete games... they are just cosmetics and don't affect gameplay. Plus they are a way to support DE. People also buy Supporter packs, they are limited tie only exclusives, and not many seem bothered by that... Then since its a bundle, lets throw in some "bonus" Plat and Regal Aya to justify the price, plus it will be convenient for those who buy the pack, to have ways to access Mag and Frost, either via buying with Plat or purchasing with Regal Aya. Its only cosmetics and its limited time, but nothing new... 

To clarify, again, I am just inventing this thought process, but then the above would overlook that people probably care more about Warframe skins than weapon skins. People generally naturally tend to have more affinity and more of a bond with the character they play, than weapons, usually... Like more people are Mag and Frost mains... Than say Trumna or Zylok mains. So even though both are cosmetics... Then Prime Accessories is also just cosmetics, but its not FOMO, you get a lot of Plat and Boosters and most importantly... When they eventually return? The prices are reduced. Many people won't buy Prime Accessories on first release, they get them a few years later. For significantly cheaper. Its a lot more consumer friendly that way. 

Maybe there is also a part of me, that is naive and would rather think that the people we generally see on the Dev Team are consumer friendly and "on the players side", and its the people who DE hires for numbers and grofit are behind the scenes analysing industry price points and making graphs and looking at certain companies and going "they are making profit by doing this... well we can as well" without necessarily being able to include the context that different games fanbases can vary as far as attitudes around such things... Its those people that encourage and persuade others (which they should, per their job), again, such things are kind of hard when we are just players without internal numbers and justifications. 

If I were an artist behind the skins, I'd personally probably rather more people have access to the skin, than necessarily the biggest potential return as far as pricing. Plus, I remember some video games in the past, have had players get bullied over expensive, exclusive, skins, which sucks and shouldn't happen... but like... 

(Just to clarify Rawbeard, I am not disagreeing or criticising your take, I just used it as a platform for discussion. Thanks.)

• Like 1

For me the fomo aspect is always rooted in the age-old "but what if I want it later?" question. That's what happens in my brain every time with a timed elusive thing. It becomes compulsive, especially when I've got ten years of investment in a thing.

It's a S#&$ty practice.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, xMarvin732 said:

Thinking of that it feels kind of shady though, you cannot unselect the 6x Regal Aya.

And theres an extra layer of predatory monetization by incentivizing the mag and frost bundle since its the best value of regal aya, which you cannot purchase an exact amount of to complete the purchase. It requires two purchases of 3 regal aya or a purchase of 7 to get the remaining 4 regal aya needed to get the bundle with them both, requiring purchasing more regal aya than you need. Though this is more an issue that stems from regal ayas monetization itself, and I feel for this pack it could be easily alleviated by an extra regal aya being available since it makes the minimum purchase available being all thats needed for the biggest bundle, but I still feel its worth mentioning. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Nelsconey said:

After reading this whole thread.  I still purchased the collection.  The arguments didn't convince me.  lol  😆

In all seriousness. 

I've spent so much on this game.  I don't really play many other games. 

If this paid stuff continues though.  

I think thats fine if you're voicing discontent (or even if you are just content with the pack, I wont tell you what to do). 

The idea that if it continues you may have a more negative perspective is something at least. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShogunGunshow said:

For me the fomo aspect is always rooted in the age-old "but what if I want it later?" question. That's what happens in my brain every time with a timed elusive thing. It becomes compulsive, especially when I've got ten years of investment in a thing.

It's a S#&$ty practice.

Same, i am actually feeling anxious, considering to get the skin and aya pack first, and if i need, maybe the other pack, but at the same time i dont want to give into the feeling because i feel the pressure of the what if.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Not that I skip posts but make judgements, more so that I don't read the name of every user and put it in the context of prior posts and follow every minor argument developing or keep scores on who started what where. Especially when threads start reaching this size. 

Does that help? Basically I am saying that, I do not know if you started off pleasantly and patiently, and the other user started being rude or not. 

I am trying to defuse the situation. For example, I am going to say something, that I think you already know. I am not presuming you don't know, so I am not saying this as if I think you don't, but generally.. when I know something, that someone else doesn't, myself telling them "You are clearly out of your depth, try to read up on published papers, you don't know the sacred texts, like me, I am actually someone very important and big, who has worked in this field" to them... Isn't really going to help them understand, explain much, or make my position seem more credible. 

Its more akin to someone getting a bit defensive and argumentative and dismissive, in an argument. Again, I'm pretty sure you already know this already. Its also why I quoted you, because I think you have the power and ability to influence the decision. If you have worked in the field, I am sure you could actually try to explain the topic more directly, without frustration or throwing jabs. People will recognise your expertise with your explanations without you having to just blankly insist you are an authority. I also understand that people can be frustrating, dismissive, rude etc sometimes anyway and may have been to you, but doesn't take much to avoid escalating. 

No worries, cheers. 

I got to "does that help", and yes, it does.

Reading the rest became irrelevant considering you literally just said you "don't read the name of every user". So you skip past posts, don't actually know who is saying what according to your description, and then make judgements. I appreciate the clarification. Your first reply makes far more sense now.

Still failing to see the point in this, but then at this stage i'm genuinely just waiting for you to say that you don't make points either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

I got to "does that help", and yes, it does.

Reading the rest became irrelevant considering you literally just said you "don't read the name of every user". So you skip past posts, don't actually know who is saying what according to your description, and then make judgements. I appreciate the clarification. Your first reply makes far more sense now.

Still failing to see the point in this, but then at this stage i'm genuinely just waiting for you to say that you don't make points either.

Except I did not literally just say that "I don't read the name of every user" I wrote much more than that, which gave context to the point I was making, in that I am not trying to single you out exclusively or imply that your behaviour or attitude wasn't potentially justified. 

Now do you agree or disagree with what I just wrote? Do you buy my reasoning here? 

If you sense hostility, or negative judgment in my messages, I apologise, that is not my intention. 

What you are doing now though, is what I think, caused that other user to not want to take you at good faith or continue discussion with you. You don't seem like someone who is trying to actually make a conversation, and you come off a tad bit defensive and passive aggressive. Like do I take your thanks sincerely? Or is that just a mocking tone, after skewering the intent of my points to then address them, and not my actual points, and then adding your last line. 

I mostly interjected myself when I did, because I generally value when we all as Warframe players partake in good faith conversations when we can. With sincere hindsight, you don't look back at some of your points and think "I was making more of an argument out of frustration there, and being a bit of a ^&%^ to that guy, of course I don't think telling people they have no idea or clue and that I am involved in the industry and thus can't be wrong, is compelling argument or dialogue". Like we all often make arguments out of frustration, all I am saying is, thats not all we can do. Like I said, I think you have also made great points too, and arguments, but now just because I have questioned some of them, you have seemed to take this hostile approach where you would try and single out some of my points, misinterpret them and address your own flawed version instead. 

Now we are at that weird part in the conversation, because you'll likely just continue doing the same, picking out something from above, conveying it inaccurately, dismantling the flawed version, and then me having to point out that process and having to try to make a different explanation to see if thats more agreeable to you. 

I get the idea, that I might just seem randomly antagonistic or overly judgemental, so to be clear, thats not my intention, its really that simple that I picked up on some of your conversation with some others (if you want me to pretend I read every single conversation you have ever had on Warframe...?!?) thought you were both making decent and important points, but then the hostility and passive aggression that does not need to exist with such conversations... crept in and made them end prematurely. 

I am a big proponent of the idea people can disagree with each other with patience, respect, sincerity, and without aggro, passive aggression, hostility or petty arguing. If you disagree with this last part, well okay, I won't try to convince you otherwise. 

• Like 2

On 2023-08-26 at 9:55 PM, Binket_ said:

To me, 92.99 CAD ain't worth dropping on a bundle designed around predatory practices that the gaming community as a WHOLE has been getting increasingly sick of.

Well said. These companies act like inflation and regressing economy only hurts them. Even with regional pricing these skins expensive.  What happened to inclusion and accessibility? I guess those only matter when it comes to culture war.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Voltage said:

I'm not encouraging spam, but everyone should be bringing up Update 23.1.2 in their feedback. This was the update they added separate accessory packs to Prime Vault. I took the time to dig this up, and I hope players mention this along with their Regal Aya and Founders comparisons:

"Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!"

People need to bring appropriate evidence to the table that actually teaches newer players that they're being shafted for no good reason past "this doesn't feel right" or just the mention of "this was similar to a past event".

In addition to the Regal Aya change I linked earlier, I was wondering what DE had said about other time limited deluxe skins since IIRC you (or someone else, mb) had mentioned that they were initially time limited until it was changed. Some receipts:

The Proto Excalibur skin was the first deluxe skin, and was introduced in 2014 in U12.6:

•    New Excalibur-Proto Armor skin!* For 7 days only, you can add Excalibur-Proto armor to your Cosmetic collection.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/201473-update-1260-dex-furis-limited-time-gift/

This would return again in 2015 for the next yearly anniversary and a second time in 2015 for the Excalibur rework:

Discovering the precise nature of the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin has proved elusive. Initial attempts at dating point to ancient origins, perhaps even predating Orokin Empire. Get it from now until June 24 at 2 p.m. EDT -- when it's returned to the Vault.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/476490-update-1690/

Then there was the Nyx Nemesis skin, introduced in 2015 for one week as a Darvo thing:

The next was Valkyr Gersemi, which was a time limited deluxe skin added in 2015 in U17.5:

Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr.  This unique Skin will only be available for 14 days.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/536207-update-175-the-jordas-precept-hotfix-1751/

And then Saryn Orphid, which was a time limited deluxe skin added in 2015 in U17.10:

This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Sugatra, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren.  These skins will only be for a limited time, and will be removed from the Market on November 18, at 2 p.m EST.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/556384-update-17100/

And then came Rhino Palatine in 2015 in U17.12, which was not a time limited deluxe skin. It was a permanent deluxe skin, and all of the previous temporary deluxe skins were brought back to the market at the same time:

The following Deluxe skins have been re-introduced into the Market and are here to stay!

• Proto-Armor Excalibur
  • Proto-Glaive Weapon Skin
  • Nyx Nemesis
  • Valkyr Gersemi
  • Saryn Orphid

The following Deluxe skins are now available in the Market:

• Rhino Palatine Skin: Pay homage to warriors of a more chivalrous time with this skin.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/564564-update-17120/

And they haven't done a time limited deluxe skin in the eight years since. This is a lesson DE learned in 2015.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 19

14 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

In addition to the Regal Aya change I linked earlier, I was wondering what DE had said about other time limited deluxe skins since IIRC you (or someone else, mb) had mentioned that they were initially time limited until it was changed. Some receipts:

The Proto Excalibur skin was the first deluxe skin, and was introduced in 2014 in U12.6:

This would return again in 2015 for the next yearly anniversary and a second time in 2015 for the Excalibur rework:

Then there was the Nyx Nemesis skin, introduced in 2015 for one week as a Darvo thing:

The next was Valkyr Gersemi, which was a time limited deluxe skin added in 2015 in U17.5:

And then Saryn Orphid, which was a time limited deluxe skin added in 2015 in U17.10:

And then came Rhino Palatine in 2015 in U17.12, which was not a time limited deluxe skin. It was a permanent deluxe skin, and all of the previous temporary deluxe skins were brought back to the market at the same time:

And they haven't done a time limited deluxe skin in the eight years since. This is a lesson DE learned in 2015.

:clap:For once it's not me digging for this. This is what DE needs to see.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Except I did not literally just say that "I don't read the name of every user" I wrote much more than that, which gave context to the point I was making, in that I am not trying to single you out exclusively or imply that your behaviour or attitude wasn't potentially justified. 

Now do you agree or disagree with what I just wrote? Do you buy my reasoning here? 

If you sense hostility, or negative judgment in my messages, I apologise, that is not my intention. 

What you are doing now though, is what I think, caused that other user to not want to take you at good faith or continue discussion with you. You don't seem like someone who is trying to actually make a conversation, and you come off a tad bit defensive and passive aggressive. Like do I take your thanks sincerely? Or is that just a mocking tone, after skewering the intent of my points to then address them, and not my actual points, and then adding your last line. 

I mostly interjected myself when I did, because I generally value when we all as Warframe players partake in good faith conversations when we can. With sincere hindsight, you don't look back at some of your points and think "I was making more of an argument out of frustration there, and being a bit of a ^&%^ to that guy, of course I don't think telling people they have no idea or clue and that I am involved in the industry and thus can't be wrong, is compelling argument or dialogue". Like we all often make arguments out of frustration, all I am saying is, thats not all we can do. Like I said, I think you have also made great points too, and arguments, but now just because I have questioned some of them, you have seemed to take this hostile approach where you would try and single out some of my points, misinterpret them and address your own flawed version instead. 

Now we are at that weird part in the conversation, because you'll likely just continue doing the same, picking out something from above, conveying it inaccurately, dismantling the flawed version, and then me having to point out that process and having to try to make a different explanation to see if thats more agreeable to you. 

I get the idea, that I might just seem randomly antagonistic or overly judgemental, so to be clear, thats not my intention, its really that simple that I picked up on some of your conversation with some others (if you want me to pretend I read every single conversation you have ever had on Warframe...?!?) thought you were both making decent and important points, but then the hostility and passive aggression that does not need to exist with such conversations... crept in and made them end prematurely. 

I am a big proponent of the idea people can disagree with each other with patience, respect, sincerity, and without aggro, passive aggression, hostility or petty arguing. If you disagree with this last part, well okay, I won't try to convince you otherwise. 

I'm sure a lot of that was a great read, for the folks who don't mind narcissistic moral grandstanding, but you were asked one very simple question. You dont need to clarify how youve dealt with posts, its crystal clear since both of your clarifications.

So again, without writing an essay I genuinely wont waste time reading, what exactly is the point of this exchange? If you keep it to less than half a page of a forum this time, and somehow resist the urge of bringing up an obvious cliché, I promise I'll read it.

• Like 1

Everyone who buys primes gets more than temporary skins they get a permenant extension to their armory, people who buy skins only use it till it's no longer the nicest looking skin available to said warframe this being said, Skins, Emote, Pallet seperated from the Aya and Plat, things you don't want and this would have never been a problem
Whales gonna be whales period.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

So again, without writing an essay I genuinely wont waste time reading, what exactly is the point of this exchange?

The point was that you can reply to people without the hostility or accusations you put in your posts. Thats about the shortish version if you wish to ignore below. 

Accusing people of things also don't magically make them true, you have made some reasonable and good points without them. More often than not, the accusation itself can reveal insights into a persons attitudes about how they interact wth others and treat people who don't just blindly agree with them. 

Your use of them can not often detract from such points, but also prevent interesting and fruitful dialogue and conversation with people who have no time or patience for such petty accusations too, which can be a shame.

• Like 4

Mykk lacks any actual arguments to make, they just drop their deuce and then spend the rest of the time castigating HOW someone else posts than the actual content, or speculating whether or not their post deserves likes, or other deeply weird behavior.

It is not worth it to argue with them. Just ignore them. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

The reddit threads literally made me sick to my stomach. So many fanboys there that will defend stuff like this and legitimately belittle and blame others. Reddit is a cesspool. What's worse is that DE actually listens to reddit.

To make you feel better earlier I saw a reddit post that's against this heirloom skin that's highly upvoted which made me want to look around here about this again in this forum.

• Like 7