Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE PLEASE: Limit Elite Deep Archimedea to only lvl 30 gear. Im soooo tired of parasites....

Kronxito

Seriously, people joining Elite Archimedea with lvl 0 warframes.  PARASITES!!

Even if you are master rank 30, warframes still have reduced stats for the abilities. 

Level them to 30 first and then you can join. It is a 5-10 mins thing to do, for god sake!!!

Edited by Kronxito
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

They are probably MR 30+, at which point the level of their warframe is irrelevant.

Ok for weapons but not for warframes. 

you have the 4 abilities but with reduced stats until you level it to 30. 

Conditions are already annoying enough for that mission. We dont need to deal with this kind of people. Is a horrible attitude. Seriously. 

• Like 1

• Kronxito changed the title to DE PLEASE: Limit Elite Deep Archimedea to only lvl 30 gear. Im soooo tired of parasites....

May I ask why are they parasites? 

I got Nekros in my draft and realised that my Nekros had a build from 2020 so I updated it and added a forma... Not only I got downed the least but did the most damage and by the third mission I was already lvl 30 so... Can you elaborate what's the issue with those players? Are they AFKing? Are they getting downed a lot? Because that last part might be caused by their modifiers being a$$.

Edited by Poloslash18
  • Like 14

19 minutes ago, Kronxito said:

Ok for weapons but not for warframes. 

Pretty sure DE changed that at some point and now the warframe is always the same at MR 30.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Kronxito said:

Pretty sure the only stats that are reduced by polarisation are the base stats (health, energy, etc). Abilities are unaffected.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Kronxito said:

Even if you are master rank 30, warframes still have reduced stats for the abilities. 

Level them to 30 first and then you can join. It is a 5-10 mins thing to do, for god sake!!!

If you have a problem with it, form a group with your clan and curate who is in your group. You don't have to LFG/public EDA, hell, you can just do it solo if you're in a group full of 'parasites'.

Just because that same person spent 10 minutes in SO or ESO to 'max level' a Warframe doesn't mean its anymore capable than it was at lvl 0. In something like EDA, the rank doesn't matter if the mods and build aren't capable.

MR30 just unlocks the max ranks for the abilities if you've already mastered the Warframe, but the stats are still reduced iirc. 

• Like 4

Deep archmedia is a great place to level up gear though given the increased enemy level? That is one reason why someone might want to bring an gear item that can be leveled and still not use it over other mastered weapons.

And, they need to make it not have unowned gear or still able to receive the bonus even if you don't have anything selected for the slot if you want to limit people even further. Since as it stands forcing people to craft something just to meet all the requirements isn't a solution especially if you add forcing them to rank it up to 30 within a weeks' time. And given the comments by DE about this behavior it seems like they have no intent on changing it.

this week I got given only "one of" thing that I owned in weapons, it was like it literally gave me the last 3 weapons I acquired (that has to be chance?)

dex furis

dex sybaris

and that infested hammer from the dojo research labs

my furis and sybaris were level 0 T_T lucikly I happen to carried with the hammer, 50% to 60% damage done and it was some jank build.

I sort of agree, a rank 0 warframe maybe a bit limiting but it depends if it was just forma or not, if you forma a warframe it gets max rank abilities? just lower stats it also maybe their only option and not leveled.

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kronxito:

That's "cash grab" content. just like SP circuit.
The goal is not for almost everyone to be able to play it. but rather, so that almost every pile of mats is wasted in almost all weapons and warframes! I've been playing almost every day since realease. but even I have invested almost 10k plat so that I can carry every SP circuit.

so I can understand you. but also other people who perhaps don't have a good choice in weekly. because only a 1 forma or lvl 30 brings a wet fart if warframe has low def or has useless skills that are horrible against lvl 400+ enemies without a lot of investment!

• Like 2

rank 0 really doesn't matter that much if they're built well.

And conversely, max rank doesn't matter if they're build poorly.

I've ran archamedia starting with a rank 0 warframe and carried... twice. Why and how? Because I put a forma on that warframe to build it how I needed it to succeed.

Adding a rank requirement isn't going to fix skill issue. Someone coming in with a rank 30 warframe can be worse than someone coming in with a rank 0. It really makes much less difference than you think it does.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 3

I dont see why, at the end it comes mostly to Player Skills than MR or Equipment level that makes a difference.

1 hour ago, Kronxito said:

You have the 4 abilities but with reduced stats until you level it to 30.

Wrong, DE changed it a wile back so the Warframe`s skills reflect that of the player`s MR, so a MR30 player with a Rank 0 (Recently Formed) Frame still casts its max rank abilities.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I dont see why, at the end it comes mostly to Player Skills than MR or Equipment level that makes a difference.

Wrong, DE changed it a wile back so the Warframe`s skills reflect that of the player`s MR, so a MR30 player with a Rank 0 (Recently Formed) Frame still casts its max rank abilities.

The base stats are still reduced still, so its not 1:1 with a max level Warframe. The notable different on my Excalibur build being that you don't get >500 max energy until a certain level when polarizing to get the extra 5x37% melee CD.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kronxito said:

How many times did player X go down and had to be revived?

How many times did you or the other teammate go down and need to be revived?

What warframe where they in?

I could go in with a Revenant with 3/8 mods and still not die.

You post has to many holes for me to show any type of sympathy.

I've seen mr 10's playing better them 30+'s. So, a 'ivl 0 warframe' means nothing without context here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

They are probably MR 30+, at which point the level of their warframe is irrelevant

yes and no, energy and health/shields are reduced if the warframe is lvl 0, even at mr 30, so yeah, that kinda is a disadvantage.

2 hours ago, Kronxito said:

The entire idea that simply because another player is not following your silly little rules they need to be prevented from playing the game or one of it's modes just shows us all how little emotional maturity you have in my opinion.

You have options, from making your own groups to playing solo, if you don't want certain players in your game.

For example, I play solo only, so I can avoid jerks like the those who try to enforce silly little house rules, so I never have to play games with people like the OP.

The only parasites here are the ones trying to force other players to Obey.

Control freaks should learn they cannot control PuGs, but they never do, but their tears are delicious...

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

The entire idea that simply because another player is not following your silly little rules they need to be prevented from playing the game or one of it's modes just shows us all how little emotional maturity you have in my opinion.

You have options, from making your own groups to playing solo, if you don't want certain players in your game.

For example, I play solo only, so I can avoid jerks like the those who try to enforce silly little house rules, so I never have to play games with people like the OP.

The only parasites here are the ones trying to force other players to Obey.

Control freaks should learn they cannot control PuGs, but they never do, but their tears are delicious...

Best response !! 

• Like 1

Reading between the lines : the OP would like changes made to the system that will make him enjoy the game more while degrading the experience for others. While he could make the effort to work with the solutions present in the game like clan help (would a clan have someone like that, with his attitude) or playing solo, he would rather point the finger at DE than himself.

Edited by SABRETOOTH1971
  • Like 1

Well in warframe if your build is correct those tiny different on numbers didn't really do any difference, but if your build is awful you be sorry to exist anyway.

The mind set is different in "high level", when you're struggling at doing certain missions team assemblies, preparations, communicating that all matters cuz you are struggling you need to gain all the advantage you can get, BUTT here in EDA you're here and if you don't feel sorry for being here you shouldn't struggling on anything game throw at you.

• Like 1