Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

strange. personally i like my Nekros as he is with the Deluxe Skin. I'm surprised we still haven't had a Day of The Dead Skin for him yet, maybe this Halloween?

Maybe. Just the hooded Nekros for me, I am really excited for! Now idk, I'm a bit confused on why Nekros can't have one but Harrow can....

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, fredaven said:

Both zephyr and nekros got feedback. Feedback that I expected but took a gamble on.

Any chance of a bit more detail in regards to the feedback? Interesed in what was up with Zephyr.

Edited by Valiant

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Albalrogue said:

If it's the hood that is the problem, perhaps nekros could have a grineer mask aesthetic? It hasn't been done yet in the graxx series and could fit nekros very well.

Here's someone who tries suggesting alternatives instead of just complaining!! This is a good idea as well!! :satisfied:

I know you aren't the only one who comes up with suggestions but all I've seen were people flooding the Tennogen round 12 thread with complaints that provide nothing productive. I personally think round 12 is the best round ever for my fashion frame, so it kind of hurt me when people said it was the worst Tennogen drop ever. 

Some people have a reason to complain but some don't.

• Like 3

On 4/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, fredaven said:

Nope. Not a cloth one atleast.

Dude we all know you are the best,and we who're 100% shore that all 3 skins are be accepted. What whose the problem with Nekros graxx? Is there some way to add in that accepted list or not?

On 2018-04-27 at 8:55 AM, Albalrogue said:

If it's the hood that is the problem, perhaps nekros could have a grineer mask aesthetic? It hasn't been done yet in the graxx series and could fit nekros very well.

On 2018-04-27 at 9:07 AM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Here's someone who tries suggesting alternatives instead of just complaining!! This is a good idea as well!! :satisfied:

I know you aren't the only one who comes up with suggestions but all I've seen were people flooding the Tennogen round 12 thread with complaints that provide nothing productive. I personally think round 12 is the best round ever for my fashion frame, so it kind of hurt me when people said it was the worst Tennogen drop ever. 

Some people have a reason to complain but some don't.

Nekros means death. He's is also a necromancer. A hooded helm makes more sense on Nekros than it does Harrow or any other frame for that matter.  I want a cloth hooded Nekros!

tumblr_os5ufsalgx1wpyuhdo2_500.gif

I want my Nazgul Nekros Prime!

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Sorry for absence all, I take semi-long breaks now and then to charge the batteries!

Nekros Graxx have been updated with requested changes from DE, hopefully this will tick the boxes.

87Zkd91.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1332765500

Also submitted the concept that scharkie1333 did. Been holding off on it untill I was 100% happy with it but got convinced otherwise last night.

wNdtuMv.jpghttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1390399398

• Like 9