The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Baro is such a jerk?

Atekron

Primed Continuity, which is super great. The rare 120% impact mods, which aren't super great but are literally not available anywhere else.  Eos prime armor, which is shiny.  And a kavat gene mask kit which has never been offered before.

People just need to relax a bit.

Edited by Momaw

You are asking for a lot, DE cares about new player same as old. Don't get me wrong, everyone gets frustrated from the same rotations but you can't force DE to release new stuff every time Baro spawns, which you (generally speaking) are doing. 

Simply because you got all the items that the Baro got, doesn't make him nor DE jerks. And remember even if DE adds 10 new items, you will buy those 10 items and these 10 new items will appear again and again and again with the same conclusion we got now (Baro Brings same Rotations). Since you already got everything from Baro, just ignore Baro or simply buy Essential Prime Mods, max them, then sell them *profit*.

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah

14 minutes ago, Husla said:

It's not baro, its DE that allow this to happen. Seems like they only care about new players and not old. Who have been helping this game still be alive for so long.

Older players have an accelerated, insatiable appetite that is nearly exponential in terms of expectation.

DE does a good job of introducing new content on s regular basis.

I guarantee you there are new players who quit because they are intimidated by the sheer volume of content and know they will never catch up.

I'd like to see a new prisma weapon from weapon from him not just old repeats every once in awhile. Baro hasn't had a new prisma weapon since August 2015 and it was Tetra. He followed that with a prisma Shade which came in the same month. 

38 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

I'd like to see a new prisma weapon from weapon from him not just old repeats every once in awhile. Baro hasn't had a new prisma weapon since August 2015 and it was Tetra. He followed that with a prisma Shade which came in the same month. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally someone with sense. Would be nice to see a mixture of surprises and not exclusively every single thing that can be customized, getting kiteerized, reskinned or nexused while not bringing any new prisma stuff. Not only that but things like corrupted bombard specter (aka useless filler item) make me really start to believe that the person who is responsible for this is a litte bit sadistic.

And yeah, while primed continuity is great, it's nothing special for the average vet. It came out 6 times now. Talking about great, primed continuity is a relic from good old 2014-2015 baro times where baro actually made people happy. So keep that in mind too.

What we need is more diversity and less filler items. Should this happen, i will ensure you that the baro kitear era will find their end. But just stomping on every (rightfully) disappointed player and blindly defending is NOT the solution for this.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I guarantee you there are new players who quit because they are intimidated by the sheer volume of content and know they will never catch up.

I have had two close friends try the game and quit it for this exact reason. One on PS4 and the other on Xbox One.

They both said the same things too... Mission nodes always empty and they couldn't complete them solo and couldn't see themselves getting caught up without spending a ton of money. 

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

He isn't supposed to bring something new every time.

They actually explicitly stated otherwise. I don't have the quote offhand, so I suppose its not 'for sure', but i do recall someone at DE stating that Baro would always bring something new.

And it appears he does have "something new" in the new colour set.

Edited by Skaleek

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

Just because you already have everything it doesn't mean he brought nothing.

He isn't supposed to bring something new every time.

Believe he is.

If anything at least one new item per rotation. Definitely recall DE saying such, likely in a devstream.

Edited by Naith

What is with the entitlement in the community lately? I saw a post just this morning of a guy complaining that 19.13.0 didn't release more content. We had prime access last week and we just finished an event. Seems like some folks can't appreciate the little stuff they do get along the way or even appreciate what they already have.