[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #93!

Hello!
Since the Ambulas event ended for consoles this week. I was wondering if you have an evaluation of the introduced token system that came with it? So now we were able to earn beacons and spend them as we wanted. Just asking if you have some numbers on the amount of unique mods that were acquired per player, compared to for example another event where we need to run a boss fight again and depend on RNG to give us a reward. Or the overall opinion you received from the community about he system.
Any plans on using it for other parts of the game?
Ty

• Upvote 1

Will you ever, PLEASE, allow Equinox's powers to change with metamorphosis (and preferably, keeping the build ups) instead of turning off? 

Every frame has a central something without which it might just be another. Currently, with Equinox actively punishing Form-changing, she really is nothing more than wasted potential (and provoke, which is the only truly unique power she has).  Other than that, most frames are a better choice, many doing the same all her builds end up having to be specialized in (to maintain usefulness) but better. 

So please, please, just allow her powers to change with her. Even if you feel you have to nerf Peaceful Pacify (which, judging by the average power level most frames have, seems unnecessary), please do it. 

Even if she is "in a good place", there is always room for improvement. Specially when she actually isn't in a good place. 

Edited by tnccs215
  • Upvote 4

Its a tight subject, but any news on our step father hunhow sending any baddies after us?
Ive noticed you guys are experimenting with troop transports and wondering is that a intro to the sentients Transport(whom looks super kewl)

Just want to know are the tenno shotgun will coming out or not? (just another favor to ask........do not dissapointing us, do not give us a good looking skin but a S#&$ty function shotgun again.......please !) 

The in-game descriptions for Oberon's abilities do not mention important facets of his kit like the interactions between Hallowed Ground and his other abilities, the bonus damage Reckoning receives from Radiation, the bleedout buff for Renewal, etc. As a result, many players are unaware of the full breadth of his abilities and must use out-of-game resources to inform themselves. Is there any concern that Oberon's execution may be too complex?

What was wrong with the original visual FX for Hallowed Ground? There have been several complaints that the new effect is harder to see, harder on computers, and doesn't match the in-game description of "righteous fire".

How's shield gating coming along?

Edited by Archwizard
  • Upvote 2

Could you please fix codex/fragment bugs?

-The Helios bug, that prevents further fragment discovery (fragments green-can't scan, cause they are marked as complete, whilst the entries in fragment section aren't)

-Codex entries of such as security camera, infested tumor...

That would be nice for endgame players, that are grinding pokedex.

• Upvote 1

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

Are there any plans to make the Mandachord more relevant in general? It feels like too great of a system to be exclusive to one of 32 Warframes.

We should be able to play our Mandachord songs while walking in our Player Ships. Have some sort of music console or something, make our ships a personal disco party no matter what Warframe you use!

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:
Zs1N6oJ.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox
  • Upvote 2

Hello DE Developers, My Questions are :

1. Is there any development to introduce Operator Modding System? Since the current operator condition are too weak, 100 hp seem too low, for a Child blessed by the Void.

2. Any plan to introduce passive abilities for Companions? It really helpful to have extra boost from our companions.(take Pokémon Abilities as Inspiration)

3. Make Univesal Vacuum for all Companions, and make it toggleable via Gameplay menu for players who doesn't want it.

4. Any chance that DE will Implement a Bird Companions?

I'm so sorry with my Grammar, English not my Native tongue.

Edited by Blood_Poppy
  • Upvote 1

Any plans in the near future for syndicates to have cosmetic armor offerings and if so, would it be possible to branch arcane enhancements to cosmetic armors in some fashion?

• Upvote 1

Any chance we can get excavator drills to scale up in health with mission level like defense/mobile defense objectives? Even a few stray shots will take them down at higher levels, making them almost impossibly hard to defend to completion without a Frost running 24/7 point defense.

• Upvote 3

This question keeps popping up mid-missions with my clanmates:

Would it be possible to get ingame timers, just like Survival has but for all missions?

To see how long we've taken to complete those Spies or how long have we been inside this Interception, etc..

When can we see a NM JV? You guys hinted at it when it released in 2015, and we have not heard anything since.

• Upvote 1

Could you ask Steve about a little something he agreed to do during TennoVIP in Birmingham?

A little Lotus email explaining herself for her actions during the Gradivus Dilemma in light of the Second Dream (For those of us who were part of both)

Because the Lotus explicitly told us to weigh "Saving Tenno" against "Saving Colonists" and that wasn't really true was it, if the Tenno (Who I assume were occupying a Valkyr Warframe) were somehow locked into transference, then Lotus should really explain that, given the lie led to the supporting of Ruk and the oppression of colonists.

• Upvote 2

Mag re-rework when?

As it stands, she is a one trick pony with Magnetize and Polarize is absolutely useless in levels >20; in which case guns would still work far better.

Pull still flings enemies across the Milky Way and Crush is still extremely meh and just a panic button.

She's supposed to be a caster frame yet she has minuscule energy pool.

• Upvote 2

1 - Any plans for more cosmetic stuff exclusive to certain frames, like what Nekros and Valkyr have?

2 - What about revisiting Ash or Saryn? I know they had their reworks already, but their kits are still lackluster, and deserve a second (or third?) look. Same goes for Mag.

3 - Any more weapon rebalances planned?

The teasers for the Primes before Saryn were said to come with their unvaulting. That never happened. No plans for that?

Excalibur Prime teaser must happen! *Kefka laugh*

Just now, JohnySkarr said:

2 - What about revisiting Ash or Saryn? I know they had their reworks already, but their kits are still lackluster, and deserve a second (or third?) look. Same goes for Mag.

I'm sorry, in what way is Saryn's skillset lack luster? And ash has plenty potential if you look at his abilities next to hist 4th. I'll agree on the mag rework though  

Edited by -CM-Darkvamper
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -CM-Darkvamper said:

I'm sorry, in what way is Saryn's skillset lack luster? And ash has plenty potential if you look at his abilities next to hist 4th. I'll agree on the mag rework though  

Press 4 and few things die. What else do you think this is about?

Ash... I wished to be rid of the cinematic on his 4th, thats all.

Mag... being able to move while casting her 2/3 look like a good QoL change.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Press 4 and few things die. What else do you think this is about?

Ash... I wished to be rid of the cinematic on his 4th, thats all.

Mag... being able to move while casting her 2/3 look like a good QoL change.

Saryn is a lot more versatile than press-4 to win... Just one example is her great melee build, not to mention her decoy/spore built (slightly cheesy I'll admit), the only saryn ability I rarely use is her 4 tbh... Ash can be a bit annoying with the animation lock, true. And like I said I agree on mag, although magnetize is fun imo.

• Like 1

Just now, -CM-Darkvamper said:

Saryn is a lot more versatile than press-4 to win... Just one example is her great melee build, not to mention her decoy/spore built (slightly cheesy I'll admit), the only saryn ability I rarely use is her 4 tbh... Ash can be a bit annoying with the animation lock, true. And like I said I agree on mag, although magnetize is fun imo.

I think that is the problem they have: requires thinking.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

I think that is the problem they have: requires thinking.

My bad, I hadn't noticed you weren't the first guy, kind of confused me ^^

• Like 1

I hope DE will read this...

Can the void go back to what it was? me and my friends miss it so much, running endless survivals and earning endless loot. however, i know that you guys have worked really hard on this new system so please allow me to give you an idea ( i think its a really cool concept)

use this new system as a unvaulting prime event. if rhino or frost come back , the even would be like "the vault's reopening has caused the void to break out across the system! void fissures now grant old gear (frost, rhino etc.)" we could also bring keys back for the regular void and use relics (called ancient relics now) to use for the event. could you please consider a change atleast somewhat like this? i would beg you to bring back this nostalgic void gameplay back. thank you.

Edited by (XB1)JashinWorshiper

1.Oberon's hallowed ground visual needs improving for sure. Will that get another look?

2.Will Sunday Steve streams return after tenno con?

• Upvote 3