Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do high MR players do for fun?

Cyandana

Im a all round player

1. Daily raids.
  2. Long endurance survivals including fissure versions.
  3. Medallions stacking.
  4. Daily capping points on focus trees.
  5. Helping, guiding, carrying, giving, griding with players who ask for help in region/recruitment chat.
  6. Training my clanies to be stronger in missions.
  7. Kuva farming and rolling rivens to be good to its fullest point.
  8. Stacking up in relics so when it gets vaulted i will have spares.
  9. Daily sorties and invasions for extra weapons parts 
  10. Finding bugs 

4 hours ago, Cyandana said:

See title.

What are you high MR players with most of the high end items you want do for a challenge? For fun? For "progression" ? My group and I are looking for content that actually warrants at least some of the OP stuff we've spent all this time getting.

MR 23 (waiting for 1 weapon to reach MR 24)

Daily Login

1- Focus and syndicate points at the same time

2- syndicate missions

3- some fissures to get ducats or some items to sell

( Interesting Alerts or invasion)

4- Help clan members

5- Sortie

Logout, repeat next day

Honestly? Play different games. I know it's a cop out answer, but it's the truth. I rarely play Warframe any more, probably going to wait until a much larger update. For now I've been playing Fortnite. Which is very much like Warframe in its long term grind.

Keep in mind I'm not "done" with Warframe, but there are so many games out there. If you're feeling burnt out take a break and play another game.

1. Sorties
  2. Do all 3 raids daily
  3. Use up my daily focus standing (Stealth Exterminate + Spy missions)
  4. Use up my daily syndicate standing and do syndicate missions / medallion hunting to keep 5 of them maxed
  5. Forma BP hunting in pub fissures. If I find no forma bp, then I get a ducat fodder instead. 
  6. Put forma in everything that ranges from decent to  great.

One weapon shy of mr24 here. 

I tend to prepare for the next stuff and grind the few slivers of mastery i'm missing. And the few mods (mostly a couple of newer stances). 

Also testing new stuff, trying out formaed/unranked gear in Mot and other hellholes, messing around with parkour and other stuff in normal mission, helping clannies and randoms, sorties/raids when i have time (these days very little). 

But mostly i enjoy the lottery of Rivens. I grind Kuva as long as there isn't anything else to do cause i'm trying to break some weapons as badly as i did with Pyrana (+430% damage +295% crit chance -30% danage to infested). The one i'm most interested in now is the Boar Prime - i'm trying to get a CC+CD riven with a harmless neg to make it a crit+status monster.

10 hours ago, Cyandana said:

What do high MR players do for fun?

MR24

Invasions, sorties, fissures, helping clan mates, trade, resources farming - for clan mates mostly (at least one hour no less), build testings, breeding kubrows/kavats, long excavations, etc. I'm actually bored of this all already.

Waiting for PoE, new weapons/frames, reworks, kinkpin system... GIMME SOMETHING TO DO!!!

MR24
Sortie, trials & trading. Invasions that now drop wraith&vandals unlike in the past do interest me from time to time if they're not locked behind endurance missions.

I really don't think you should exclusively be using the meta weaponry & warframes, mate. You'll get bored and burned out real fast. Instead, make the weapons you have the most fun with as good as you can and master them. My main melee is Nami Solo which definitely isn't known for being especially good at anything. It's just a well balanced weapon you can build however you like and looks gorgeous.

3 hours ago, Vypor said:

MR 24 here.

Join low level mission cause I know a low level player is there. "SUP NERD. YOU READY TO POWERLEVEL? LET'S DO A 50 WAVE OD DEFENSE. I HOPE YOU LIKE NANOSPORES."

As an MR24, I love me some nanospores.