Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Forum Reactions!

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

There is still a limit. I spammed woah on every topic I could find as its rather pointless anyway. And they don't want you to be "Satisfied" by too many posts daily.

It'd be better if every time you click it, there's a soundclip of Crash Bandicoot.

7 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

But...Why? What if someone has just an all around terrible post? They're just going to think people agree with them because every reaction gives positive points.

But they put EFFORT into their MAGNUM OPUS of a thread. They deserve at least a participation award!

but "Confused" emoji could be used to give some warnings to the writer, especially if others are not understanding his/her PoV of something, as fast feedback

probably many people will read the post, agree, disagree, don't undestand... but will try to give an feedback with 2-3 clicks at most, instead of write something

now, its just an option to say that you like the post...  in many ways...

Edited by Zeyez

I found using an emoji to convey negative feelings about a comment was much better than continually replying to the poster because you're both in a disagreement.
Too many times posts would spiral out of control; senseless back and forth keyboard warrior fights would take up unnecessary space in the thread often derailing the topic. Even though these things still occurred, I felt the previous emoji system helped reduce it.

For example, I would often use the confused face to convey that I did not agree with a persons post or that I found it nonsensical. So instead of getting into some long drawn out keyboard warrior fight which ends up being counterproductive and wastes my time I can simply click a button and do something else. There was also the "thanks" emoji which helped eliminate all the posts that just said "thanks" taking up space in large important threads.

I realise there is no way to stop people using a negative emoji on someone's post when the post doesn't deserve it, but I rarely saw that with the confused face. Whenever a few confused faces were used the post was actually deserving of it. The community seemed to use the emoji system quite appropriately, so why not give us a chance to keep using it in this manner until it actually gets out of hand and needs to be changed.

I like the graphics a bit better but honestly... I dislike the system in general. It feels kinda redundant and over-complicating to me. Responding with a bunch of confused faces without context isn't really as helpful as actually responding to something with words. 

Edited by smokednin

I don't really get this. All these emojis mean practically the same, aka "I like". Now you're not even able to show how confusing a post can be. Or how emotional someone touched your heart (sad). Thinking about that, i don't understand how a post can "satisfy" me. But i know that a pizza can for sure. To conclude, this feels like a downgrade to be honest.

Edited by IceColdHawk