Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.9.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Shinigami_Greed said:

Since it's a proper burst rifle now, doesn't that mean per bullet now?  If so, that's more than double damage.

2 minutes ago, Garfieldcfninjaman said:

I think the damage actually got buffed, as I believe the original damage listed was the damage of all 4 projectiles combined, but I could be wrong

Huh, you're actually right. I didn't take account that the full damage was the 4 bullets altogether before. In that case, it's a pretty nice buff. even though we could keep the same damage for fun :V

1 hour ago, Hyohakusha said:
  • Fixed not being able to Chat link the "Landing Craft Foundry Segment" and the "Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment".

THANK YOU

Also, Mirage's Immortal skin isn't in the market, isn't linkable, and doesn't show in the arsenal even if you bought it, unless you happened to have it equipped on her. I think its been like that for close to a year now, and the only reason I know is because its still on my normal Mirage.

I think you mean the Mirage Winter skin, not immortal skin.

Mirage doesn't have an immortal skin.

Also as the winter skin is a seasonal item, its not in the market all the time.

Double kuva X2 or basic X3 in kuva missions !

your kuva in the plains eidolon is pitiful, serious !

And why are the kuva mission not in the map kuva, the logic?

And optionally remove the useless challenges of the rivens, 3/4 of the players buy them and so they have nothing to do...

latest?cb=20161112092831

Thx or no !

For a while now, all Tennogen melee weapon skins aren't restricted to a specific weapon anymore, similar to a retroactive QoL fix that DE did a while back for the Deluxe weapon skins.

However, some of the first ones, such as the Kronen Arit, Noxious Jat Kittag, Galatine Claymire, and Orthos Majesty are still restricted to the weapon it was first designed for. They were also among the first full model replacer tennogen to be accepted.

Please don't use an argument like "but that's an infested Jat Kittag so it should stay restricted to it!" It holds very little weight when the Dominion Heavy Blade ski, which is obviously more of a greatsword, can be applied to battleaxes like Scindo.

Please DE consider unlocking those tennogen weapon skins that make sense to be widespread, especially if ALL the new ones are unrestricted. Thank you.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

snip

•  

Thanks for fixing the archwing issues on PoE so they're usable again but could you maybe give them just a bit more speed when flying, even if it's just under boost.  They're so slow now and while the bugged version was 'too fast' this fix feels too slow and even feels like it's quicker to bullet jump. 

Quite an interesting bunch of updates. Sad I can't drool over the Octavia tennogen from afar yet.

Would be nice if I could cast Nezha's warding halo without being killed mid-cast though. I.E. change the invincibility frames to start on cast rather than immediately after the casting finishes. It's no fun casting Warding Halo, getting downed, AND losing the energy to even recast on higher level missions.

8 minutes ago, alanchat said:

Double kuva X2 or basic X3 in kuva missions !

your kuva in the plains eidolon is pitiful, serious !

And why are the kuva mission not in the map kuva, the logic?

And optionally remove the useless challenges of the rivens, 3/4 of the players buy them and so they have nothing to do...

latest?cb=20161112092831

Thx or no !

The reason there's no Kuva Siphon on the Kuva Fortress is because they are using the Siphons to extract Kuva from the planets they are found on. There's no Kuva to extract from the Fortress because it's not a planet and solely belongs to the Queens. 

2 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

It's technically better, though. The burst fire change paired with the double fire rate means it dumps status on enemies really efficiently. I'd actually argue that it's comparable to if not better than the Burston Prime once you factor crit in. Which admittedly isn't a great weapon, but there weapons far, FAR worse.

The way I see it, if they're not going to go back and buff up the damage of all the older weapons (Javlok pls) they might as well park the Quartakk around the point comparable weapons are at until they decide what they're going to do with damage, armor, status procs, scaling, etc.

I'm not yet convinced either way, especially with status 2.0 not yet released.  Generally though damage reductions make people unhappy, but I'm open to continue testing and adjust.

So far in my testing on roughly level 30 mobs, I am seeing more procs, and damage doesn't feel as bad as I expected.  I have a sneaky suspicion that the patch notes could have been worded a little differently and spared the community some anguish, but I never saw official confirmation that damage was treated like shotguns on the original build, so can't be sure.

3 часа назад, Wyrmius_Prime сказал:

You may have to revise your builds and do some drastic changes on them. I have no idea how one manages to build a bad corrosive + viral weapon. I'm doing perfectly fine on extended endless runs way beyond that level.

It's not bad, it's just lackluster. I have no sympathy for burst rifles that have travel time, low accuracy and nothing going for them except high status. Plenty of weapons that are much better in many ways. 

quartakk nerf seriously :shocked:

like it was the most op weapon in game (go nerf the damn opticor instead sry fanboys ^_^)

now i regret my investment, heh and i know thats just the iceberg tip with dmg 2.5 comin soon (slash proc nerf Hunter Munitions on the line) R.I.P Quartakk

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
  • Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
  • Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
  • Reduced damage from 51 to 27.

....?

Why?

15 minutes ago, Motownisback23 said:

So I get the update just fine. The market changes are noticeable, But I go into the market and see none of the new skins. I then goto my arsenal to look for them and they are not in there also, But other clan mates see them in there just fine. What is going on here? 

Is your account linked to steam and are you playing using the steam client?

Almost all Tennogen skins require you to be using the steam client for them to appear in the market.

Gunsen fanning animation needs to be made cancellable please. We are being being shot at while we stand there locked in place doing nothing useful combat wise. that said, I love the fanning animation and want it to play after every attack we do, as long as its immediately cancellable.

The status buff for the quartakk is great but you might want to increase its dmg a bit. and can it please get a shoulder stock? i mean, its a 4 barrelled rifle, I think a shoulder stock just makes sense on a "high caliber" gun with 4 simultaneously firing barrels.

corinth reload animation has new shells pop into existence in the shell holder. can we please get void energy effects for it? a simple fade in would be cool, making it more obvious its teleporting in with some void magic. its just looks dodgy right now.

Somachord UI needs some changes. the horizontal list is very space inefficient and forces a lot of scrolling. can we change it to a vertical list? Also some options like 
auto play when we load into ship,and repeat songs would be cool

also can we please play Tennotunes with the somachord? i would happily pay for those songs!

Not understanding the Quartakk damage nerf... before in Simulacrum I could kill a 135 Corrupted Gunner in half a magazine; now it's taking three quarters. Not a huge difference, better accuracy and fire rate are nice things but why almost half it's damage? It's not like this thing was OP in any way I knew of. :|

The Stubba could use something more than a bigger ammo pool, weapon feels lacking despite having decent secondary stats. I'm not really sure how to quantify that one tbh.

Edit: Tested again, Corrosive with Vigilante Armaments working better than previous Viral and Hunter Munitions build. Hmm.

il y a 55 minutes, -MortisThorne- a dit :

The reason there's no Kuva Siphon on the Kuva Fortress is because they are using the Siphons to extract Kuva from the planets they are found on. There's no Kuva to extract from the Fortress because it's not a planet and solely belongs to the Queens. 

:thumbdown:

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but it looks like there's a slight bug with Oberon/Oberon Prime and some of the alternate helmets that are available for him. While Oberon Prime's body and Prime helmet seem to be fine when used together, the Prime and regular Oberon bodies seem to have this weird partial disconnect going on between all of the other helmets (including the new Tennogen one). This doesn't seem to carry over to the Oberon Feyarch deluxe skin, though. Maybe something went a little wonky with the rigging for this update? I don't recall seeing this happening prior to today. Easiest way to see it is to just look down while using any helmet (aside from the Prime helmet) while using either the regular Oberon or Oberon Prime body.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Stubba's ammo pool from 285 to 399.

And Twin Vipers / Twin Vipers Wraith still have a pitiful 210 ammo pool.

Stubba REALLY didn't need this buff. Its ammo economy is actually decent compared to Vipers...

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee weapons will now display a 'Block Damage' reduction stat in the Arsenal! This stat varies mostly between weapon categories, and while there are only select Mods that enhance the effects of blocking, the stat is still valuable to expose the mechanic. If you favour a melee playstyle, we hope you find this information valuable! 

Nice! Could we also see the "reach" of melee weapons as well? That would be immensely useful.

Also...

Still no fix for elemental fx showing up on certain melee weapons even when Weapon Elemental FX are turned off in settings. This applies to:

• Nikanas
  • Sigma and Octantis
  • Gunsen

And Still no fix for Nekros' Shadows being affected by Oberon's Renewal / Iron Renewal and causing a massive and needless energy drain.

While I'm glad to see the ui be more honest about its stats, doubled the Quartakk's fire rate, and halved its damage? This is not an improvement, this just made its ammo economy worse. 

On an unrelated topic, two requests, fairly simple from a technical standpoint: 

1. Loop and playlist-building options for the Somachord.

2.Skins applying to Zaws. Seems odd for them to not get the option. 

Archived