Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

June, without fail, definitely before the Tenno Convention.

Personal opinion connected the dots on my end, suggesting it might be in the late 20s, since then it'll be "fresh" with the convention goers, yet still have enough time to go through the Digitial-Typical "patches of cleanseing" time after each release.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

June, without fail, definitely before the Tenno Convention.

Personal opinion connected the dots on my end, suggesting it might be in the late 20s, since then it'll be "fresh" with the convention goers, yet still have enough time to go through the Digitial-Typical "patches of cleanseing" time after each release.

Is it true as well with the new UI before TennoCon in Steve Sinclair's tweets??

If Prime frame is ending in 5 or 6 days and maybe we can wait day or 2 for new prime frame to come. I just think that he will com in same time as sacrifice because next big update is sacrifice and I think that prime frame is not just some hot fix...so I hope that all will come in 1 update. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Vlada91

So, lemme help you a bit.
Yes it is a cherry blossom tree, somewhere in the coding of the hype site it is called "cherry tree".
I'm pretty sure the second time you see the tree in the trailer the branches aren't pointing up, like you said, but you're looking from the bottom upwards. It seems more likely it's as if you're lying at the roots, face up, looking at the tree above. 
Also, the orokin thing that is shown with the tree is most likely a sword, as the video when you click on the moon in the site is called something with sword in the name (the rest of the name is of less importance).
And lastly, I think the man in the wall may be involved in the sacrifice. The whole eye thing really gives me that feeling.

6 minutes ago, Zeroroa said:

For that one, bossman Steve hasn't really nailed anything concrete down yet. But he did say it'll be a gradual menu-by-menu phase-in.

I'll say it clear :

Nothing is sure or confirmed or true. Everything is "If everything goes right" wich mean "If DE doesn't encounter major bug or problem wich require lot of work to fix before release". 

Now, if everything goes right we'll have the sacrifice mid june at the earliest. Otherwise it could be delayed by any amount of time. As to what else might come with the sacrifice (UI 2.0, Melee 3.0, Pets 2.0, "Vlad" etc...) we don't know anything yet. We'll see in time.  

Edited by Marekthejester

7 minutes ago, Zeroroa said:

Steve hopes to have UI 3.0 come with Sacrifice, like with the Particle System revision last month, but it might not entirely be the case. He said mid June, and mid June is roughly the 15th.

If the Sacrifice comes out sooner, then either UI 3.0 is at a point where it can be shipped, or has been sliced up so it can be implemented in hotfixes after Sacrifice.

If I recall correctly, DE doesn't want to spend Tennocon fixing bugs and seeing disgruntled Tenno because of the big thing having released while they weren't able to get at their gaming mediums.

20 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

If I recall correctly, DE doesn't want to spend Tennocon fixing bugs and seeing disgruntled Tenno because of the big thing having released while they weren't able to get at their gaming mediums.

This is indeed a thing they are most likely also considering. So i presume that they won't release it right at the end of the month, so it'll be before that, or it'll have to be DElayed (at least, that's how i think it'll go). 

Warframe also created by Ballas (well, he command to create it). Soooo... it may be the time Warframe gain sentient (self-aware) and start killing spree!!.

Also, last time Trailer, Excalibur Umbra was in the Lua... Maybe they have some relation to Ballas speech?

1 hour ago, NocheLuz said:

Warframe also created by Ballas (well, he command to create it). Soooo... it may be the time Warframe gain sentient (self-aware) and start killing spree!!.

Also, last time Trailer, Excalibur Umbra was in the Lua... Maybe they have some relation to Ballas speech?

This is 100% tinfoil hat, but your comment gave me a thought, what if the Tenno/Operator was already put to sleep when the Warframes went on an execution spree of the Orokin? Could Natah / Lotus / Spacemom / Margurillis / Whatever she who has 10,000 names put us to sleep before the honor ceremony where the Warframes went on a murder spree? Would explain why we don't remember it. 

I was looking at the teaser image from a while back (I'll attach below), and I noticed some font that spelled the word:

"THREE."

Period included in the text. It's funny because it doesn't use the normal letter for "th", but used a separate "t" and "h" sound, so make of that what you will. Anyways, thought that might be worth mentioning. Considering we also have the text about "Test Subject 9", it would be interesting to see if there's anything we can correlate there.

I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed it out, but might be worth revisiting

latest?cb=20180427220402

Eh. idk tbh when TS will be released.

One thing is for sure (and a pattern): The moment DE puts the hype site UP, means that the update is within 1 week of release. Meaning that the update should come this week or the next week at the latest. Hopefully this week. *crosses fingers*

After seeing the site yesterday, it makes me want to seriously gank, torture, and maim Ballas even more than I previously did.  

Nothing personal, but the guy took my Space Mom and has that creepy as hell arm.  As long as I get to hurt Ballas, anything else is just the icing on the cake.  

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

After seeing the site yesterday, it makes me want to seriously gank, torture, and maim Ballas even more than I previously did.  

Nothing personal, but the guy took my Space Mom and has that creepy as hell arm.  As long as I get to hurt Ballas, anything else is just the icing on the cake.  

Now what if he ends up being our ally?

can't tell if this has been pointed out by anyone in the thread because im too lazy to read through 12 pages but there's an interesting detail in the teaser page's filename designations

n9e5v4d8.ssl.hwcdn.net/images/sacrifice/teaser/vid/Vitruvian_Ballas.mp4

n9e5v4d8.ssl.hwcdn.net/images/sacrifice/teaser/CherryTree_Vitruvian_Flowers.png

Vitruvian, like the Vitruvian Man... Flower as in Lotus?