Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Rebbeca Ford leaves Warframe?

Atekron

12 minutes ago, Atekron said:

All this passive aggression, all horrible things that DE did to Lotus character and  body... Megan more and more step up us community manager... Can it be signs?

I believe in story telling, this is defined more as character building...

Also, pretty sure Megan, as CM, reports to Rebecca who looks after community (and live) ops.

Edited by MillbrookWest

9 minutes ago, Atekron said:

All this passive aggression, all horrible things that DE did to Lotus character and  body... Megan more and more step up us community manager... Can it be signs?

It's 1,076% confirmed that she is leaving because of all the passive aggression. 

Steve is going to retire his position and take over as Voice of the Lotus and they are hiring a guy named Cragin Backhand to fill Steve's old job. 

I can't reveal my soruces but this is true! 

One thing you shouldnt forget, there is STILL a Lotus Hologram replacement ever after all this.

If they replace that and we get a proper "replacement" for lotus instead of the hologram replacement (HA! As someone could really replace Lotus OR(/and) Rebecca in Warframe) THEN you should slowly start to worry.

Then again who knows, one day this topic gets bumped just because me writing that sentences just to get an answer on it saying "You were SO wrong" and me only admiting "ahm yeah, i.... was wrong it seems" (if im still alive till then, in a hopefully far far future should that ever happen)

(Or even pretty early bumped by someone confirming, "jep it just has been confirmed")

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

The rumor come out. Does Rebbeca Ford leaves Warframe? Rebbeca Ford is leaving is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about her leaving. At that time she became the massive social networking rumor.

8 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

The rumor come out. Does Rebbeca Ford leaves Warframe? Rebbeca Ford is leaving is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about her leaving. At that time she became the massive social networking rumor.

And we're the Game Grumps!

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Hey guys, based on how tired Steve looked during his periscope video do you reckon he's going to quit Warframe?

He looked super sleepy, like he needed 5 years rest, could it be a sign? /s

He's visiting Vancouver for friends he says.

He's actually going to work on that hotel now -- and I would too, if I could! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

But on a serious note, I'd say no regarding this topic's purpose for various things:

• Lotus has lots of lines that would need replacement if another character got in
  • Rebecca seems even more involved in the dev process as of late
  • And ultimately she's enjoying her time far too much at DE and with Warframe, she has a freaking awesome job!

However she said some time ago that maybe we shouldn't rely on the Lotus forever, and that much is true. If for whatever the reason -- be it because hse can't, or because she gets an incredibly good offer she can't refuse -- she has to leave, we'd need someone else. So it's better we end up getting a new guide after 5-6 years now.

Edited by NightmareT12

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

He's visiting Vancouver for friends he says.

He was lying, did you listen to that background music? That's clearly a cryogenic facility ready to give him some much needed rest.

It's a sign I tell you, a sign.

3 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

What are those! -The Community.

"Excuse me DE, there's some actual lore instead of vagueness in my Warframe, I demand a refund" - someone, somewhere

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

He was lying, did you listen to that background music? That's clearly a cryogenic facility ready to give him some much needed rest.

It's a sign I tell you, a sign.

Walt Disney Studios Canada. You heard it here first, folks!

Edited by NightmareT12

2 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Rebecca left DE 3 years ago. In fact all the employees are gone.  What you see now is the ultimate extension of the warframe technology.  In fact all the "employees" you see on streams are just suits being remotely controlled. 

#DEexposed

Does Canada's goverment know?

You need to learn to detach the Lotus, the character, from Rebecca Ford, the person. Just because bad things happen to the Lotus in the narrative, doesn't mean something terrible is about to happen to Rebecca in regards to her job/position as part of the Warframe team.