Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.4

[DE]Megan

The fixes so far have been great I just hope that in the orb fights the enemy reinforcements damage and health numbers arelowered to a more realistic level for how many spawn in as dying after getting hit twice by a random dude you never saw really ruins the fights for me because it just makes the fights tedious and without a dps frame to kill them they make it incredibly difficult to even function the fight because you are either dead or knocked over 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There was much debate before launch about how to treat these - there have been cases of 'cutscenes & skipping' causing toxicity in other games and communities, which is something we wanted to avoid. We are going to find a way to quickly enable skipping, and put our hope in the positivity of the Tenno that there won't be disrespect toward players who want to watch the Cutscenes for the first time in the event people matchmake together!

the usual way for doing this mission is rather the pug-version and therefore any problem with toxicity can't happen (since you only get into a team after stepping into the elevator). as for "organized" matches, if one have rude people in there, it's a good way to spot those and remove them from ones clan and/or friendlist. seriously, the optional skipping was necessary even though i liked watching (and hearing it - i activated audio for the game just to do so where i normally rather hear my own music instead ^^) but after doing this run for the 10th++ time, it starts to annoy waiting it out yet again. so thanks for the option.

I have been seriously impressed with the whole Fortuna thing, including update 2. For a 5 year-old game that is free to play, this is overwhelmingly amazing.

Yesterday I was seriuosly miffed at the cut-scenes/droprate-combination, but I would never have imagined that 24 hours later all this is balanced and fixed. I have been running the Profit-Maker missions for a couple of hours, and sure, it is repetitive farming. Bu that is part of the game, the resources actually drop (:satisfied:) and the best thing of all is that there has been a lot of high-MR players doing the missions together, doing what Tennos do best. Which is finding ways to farm things as quickly and effectively as possible, while laconically chatting with each other. What felt horrible yesterday is fun today. Go figure :satisfied:.

I do not know what to say. Thank you, DE. Really.

And may your Xmas be as white and (bloody) cold as the one we have over here on the other side of the globe.

And btw, who needs Santa and presents when we have Warframe...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There was much debate before launch about how to treat these - there have been cases of 'cutscenes & skipping' causing toxicity in other games and communities, which is something we wanted to avoid. We are going to find a way to quickly enable skipping, and put our hope in the positivity of the Tenno that there won't be disrespect toward players who want to watch the Cutscenes for the first time in the event people matchmake together!

I would have thought this was self-solving; matchmaking on all the other bounties doesn't actually add new players until you reach the elevator

Please fix the whole "Titania's Lantern makes enemies immortal" thing because that's frankly sort of terrifying and I would rather not lose my favorite CC ability on that frame.

Also because long survival missions become "which room did I accidentally bestow godhood on an bombard in" and I'm bad with memory games.

Maybe a skip cutscene function if all squad members click the according key to skip the cutscene only. (still could lead to people on intention "trolling" others and never skipping thought...)

Then again i would vote for Teitaka's idea of adding a script that makes it so you cannot skip the cutscene if a squad member has not yet completed the bounty.

The unskippable cutscenes are extremely annoying if you already saw them more then once and are ALONE in the squad and just want to skip for yourself... one of the reason i avoid these missions right now. Hope you can add this function soon.

Just hope you also fixed that bugs that make the Profit Taker sometimes close to death (or middle of the fight) suddenly be invulnerable and still fighting with his rotating cannon underneath without a way to damage or destroy him. Renders the whole fight you had to kill it with your squad worthless if that happens and is very frustrating.

There seems to also be a problem with some of the animal hunt spawns of the animals sometimes not spawning or spawning after a long time. Cant you turn down the comments of the Business as he talks you to death while you try to figure out where the animal is coming from? Thats the reason i would prefer hunting ALONE and not taking someone with me talking to much...

(Plus some enemies beeing able to see me while im cloaked for some reason and using a silencer on my pistol?!)

My opinion that getting SU maxed, to then go do the new boss mission and to also unlock arch-gun is a be much. I'm only 1-2 with SU, so trying to get it maxed is going to take forever. Because the daily amount they give you is 15k, and that's not even enough to get somewhere with. That would take multiple days to get maxed with SU, to then even try out the new mission/arch-gun etc..

HI DE i found a new bug or a gitch, Redeemer Prime and Akjagara Prime.

- Redeemer Prime can't melee at times for no reason.

- Well Akjagara Prime is a good pistol, but at times is eating to much ammo (nerf the firing rate 1 sec off) buff max ammo to 500.

by the way firing akjagara prime is the funny part sometime the bullet coming out 1 and sometime 3 (is so stupid) pls fix it. ED

3 hours ago, DeathMavrik said:

TEACH ME WHAT DO YOU DID TO MAKE IT WORK.....

ehem.....sorry i just.....

how did you build yours to actually do damage?

Radiation + Cold , damage + multishot , crit chance , crit damage , max total ammo 

That's it nothing else and its enough to quickly burst all legs in few shots.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • More fixes towards inability to capture Corpus Bases in Orb Vallis due to the missing ‘Eliminate the Remaining enemies’ phase.

Good to hear the Base Capture issue is being worked on, but it's still broken for Octavia.  I filed #1544620 with a bunch of logs and a video.

,,We were expecting to be able to equip it in the armory, not summon it as an "oh yeah" power moment "

Well this is the reason why we are disappointed.
We wanted to use them all the time because it's fun .
Why They changed this ? Spoil a fun thing great work! :wink:
Just make them useble as the devs said in the devstream .
Please DE . I will sacrefice a goat or anything but please .

Any way have a nice day! 
Om mani padme hum

Archived