Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #122!

[DE]Danielle

First Devstream of 2019 in the bag, thanks for tuning in! 

The overview will be posted later today if you are looking for a comprehensive list of what was discussed in Devstream #122. But for now you can find the wallpapers that were shown on stream here: https://www.warframe.com/2019wallpapers

You can also visit the TennoCon 2019 (officially going down July 6th!) website to keep updated on when tickets become available: http://www.warframe.com/tennocon2019/

Prize Winners: 

Spoiler

Twitch - 1000 Plat: 

• Gerey
  • robogamer15
  • n_bot

Twitch- Mesa Prime Access: mejuro

Mixer - 1000 Plat: 

• ArchAvenger
  • umbrashewolf
  • Blacklight4444

Mixer - Mesa Prime Access: ChairmanMin

Two 24 hour Gift of the Lotus Alerts are also now live on all Platforms! Play them for a 1x Catalyst Blueprint and 1x Shotgun Riven reward. 

I'll be honest, this was the most worrying devstream I've watched. The proposed changes to difficulty, the battle pass looking Wolf of Saturn thing, the no-stacking of damage types, the pvpvpe mode... that very much sounds like going against everything I like in this game. Not to mention more rivens, as if they aren't bad enough already. I hope you guys will surprise me, but it really feels like I'm not going to enjoy the future very much, like there will be more and more inaccessible areas to people like me, and that really terrifies me frankly.

All i wanted to know was when mesa prime access is coming on switch 😞

All these delays, while understandable, are actually very disappointing. I appreciate wanting to prioritize quality updates but when the hype and expectations of time has been triggered, it's hard to swallow a news of delay, twice. 

Since the relics for the mesa prime access pack are already on switch for some reason, is it possible that we could just get a server update and have the Mesa Prime access available on the market? 

On improving new player experience: it isn't all about bad/dated tutorials and unexplained systems. So much of the lore and introduction to mission types were tied to one off events, and that is what new players are missing. "What's an invasion?" "oh you had to play Gradivus Dilemma 5 years ago to have that explained". These need to be mini quests! Just short things to introduce the characters and mechanics. Alad's involvement in Second Dream makes no sense without the events that saw him infested then healed.

Also it is way past time to get rid of fake Lotus. Give us an option of who our mission commander is (please Teshin)

That still from that new opening cinematic looks absolutely spectacular. Hopefully existing players will get to replay that when it gets released, because I started too early for the first opening rework and came back too late to realise I only had one chance to replay it.

Unfortunately as long as TennoCon remains at its current location it is simply not a possiblity for me to attend it.

I love everything else!

And after re-configuring my travel plans for a major city instead of my local airport...

This is a possibility for me... we shall see. 

Love you guys, can't help but enjoy each one of you. Lots of things coming. And I'm even more positive that Railjack is starting to look more and more like a 'star chart free roam'. It's a wet dream for me.

But listening Scott dance around the edges in other to say that balance is not on the plans, that nuking and cheesing are optional... was a bit off putting

You showed a lot, but (sorry to say) I am sceptical you will be able to deliver in all fronts... Nemesis is one of those things that my Warlord started my Clan for, and we have yet to see it. And my Warlords as since moved to Destiny 2... So, with Anthem and The Division 2 comming out this year, the pressure is on you to actually deliver or more players will probably get out - don't wanna be negative or anything, just given you guys a heads up cuz this year is will be... Challenging, to say the least.
Now, on to my feedback...

Archwing: I certainlly hope you are considering bringing back Archwing Defense, or similar. Right now, only Mobile Defense seems to be good to level up Archwing and weapons, but it doesn't allow it to be endless or has any good rewards (relics, kuva, sculptures, etc...)

Races: I eard chatter over the Foruns of Archwing Races for the longest time, but instead we got K-Drive races. Now comes Parkour... Imo I think there is room for all three (Archwing, K-Drive and Parkour) to be in-game. It is just a matter of how fun will they be (and how good the rewards)...
And speaking of PVE-PVP, I have discussed this for Arbitration (or similar) in another post that I will leave the link to, if you care to read:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1040331-what-if-arbitrations-were-competitive/

And speaking of Arbitration, I don't mind if Rivens were always the Arbiters Shop (even if they where timegated, like you could only claim 1 each week or so) because, when my Riven slots are full I negate myself from doing Daily Sorties, in the off chance that they could drop but the AI sees that I am full and gives me something else. So IF you included Vitus Essence has a Daily Sortie reward (say, a pack 5) and Rivens were in Arbiters, I could stack up on them and only trade when I cleared (or bought) more Riven slots - just a thought.

Raids: altough I was fond of them, I do believe that they contribute a LOT to the (relative small I admit, but fierce) toxicity in Warframe. Thus I am sceptical of just how are these returning after such a short time (has it been 1 year yet?) and not raise the same problems all over again.

Trade: since you are changing the UI in trade, I would like you to go a step further and "rework" the system a bit, by allowing players to showcase their itens in Maroo and them still be able to leave and play while other browse thru their inventory. I've made a recent post about it that I will leave the link to, if you care to read:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1055222-efficient-trading/

Challenge: (aka Endgame?), I believe you will never "solve" (probably too stronger word) this problem until you have mission with MR restrictions. Like Scott said you are trying to cater to High Tier Experts and Low Level Beguinners, and there is NO WAY you can ever please both. In Sanctuary Onslaught and ESO you kinda tried to do this, but ultimatelly players just use it for Focus farming (like I did - unfortunatelly, the Vandals were really for braggin rights. Mine now sit in the Arsenal). Once it's done, it loses its purpose. BUT, I do think it was a step in the right direction and I wouldn't mind seeing more of these "two-side" missions in the future.

hace 58 minutos, Raphaello dijo:

Can we get the Official spelling, for the names of the two new Warframes that were showcased?

It was pretty hard to hear one name to begin with... and the other has a few spellings that I can imagine being used.

The girl is Wisp

The boy im not sure,  Heldron/Hidron. ..

Archived