Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you going to use your Umbra Forma on?

(XBOX)KayAitch

Question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'd assume Umbra forma will be  more or less common in the future so even though I wanted to save it for Inaros prime I'll probably use it to beef up my Equinox prime instead, assuming I even get the thing since I missed the first two weeks 

You need 300k points for rank 30.
In another thread someone said that each week give you 42k points. So for the 10 weeks of season 1 this makes 420k points...
So yeah, you should be fine.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I'd assume Umbra forma will be  more or less common in the future

As alerts are now gone WoS6 is juts the first Nightwave, with another starting when it ends. I guess an Umbra Forma will be the top reward each time, so if you play every day you'll be able to get 5 a year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

You need 300k points for rank 30.
In another thread someone said that each week give you 42k points. So for the 10 weeks of season 1 this makes 420k points...
So yeah, you should be fine.

Hope that's the case because Ive been doing a lot of stuff I usually avoid like syndicate missions and I've been scanning bloody leaves all evening for the silver grove one as well. just got the Grakata mod btw

I likely won't be using it anytime soon. 

Original thinking was I'd put it on inaros/nidus but then thought I'd likely be getting a prime of those fairly soon.   So thought what prime I'd put it on and then my thinking went to the possibility of more umbra frames and then it would be a case of hoping the frame I used it on didn't get an umbra version (I'm aware DE have said no plans in recent devstream but they have said there will be more so..) so as not to waste the one and only umbra forma I'd have. 

Then there's weapons etc too...

So my thinking basically went to 'keep it' until I know more will be coming at a faster rate than 1 per TWO to THREE MONTHS, basically it's not a 'disposable' item like forma or exilus adapters... when you think subjectively none of the umbra builds specifically need the umbra forma except to get an aura other than melee one (which in itself raises another complaint about aura inequality)

16 hours ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

We're about halfway through Nightwave and there's only one reward everyone is aiming for: an Umbra Forma.

If/when you get if what are you going to put it on? What are you hoping it will let you build?

Nothing.

"everyone"? Can't say that I am.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Edited by (PS4)Deadmennwalking