Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #126!

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, WizardThom said:

Hi

I'm still very noob in game, but I wander always , when we have so many cool weapons and we have spaceships. Why have we not gone to other sun star systems? We all know there are other planets out there like 581c and 581b!

Best to all!

First of all, going to another solar system isn't something you just do, not even with the tech of warframe because even the nearest stars are extremely far away. Secondly, the upcoming new quest (Next in the part of the main story) is very very likely to take us to the tau-system due to spoiler reasons

could you make that celestia syndana lights dont shut off everyday? every week would be manageable but no one comes to play conclave, it feels like the whole grind went to waste. also the celestia syndana lights dont show in the profile view and also in the arsenal

When can I sell my extra ignis wraith? I bought another one from baro when he had it thinking that I could sell it later, but it just takes up an inventory slot instead.

Can we also have the ability to have multiple pets out of stasis, even if it's just one adult kavat or kubrow, and the rest kavittens and kubrow puppies?

To start to fix conclave, there should be a generous reward for doing it. This gets people to play it so that there is feedback from more than the minority who actually play conclave

Also, prime trailers from hydroid to equinox when?

2 hours ago, x_xGamerx_x said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Salty about the Riven Dispo Changes?

"The potency of each weapon's riven is determined by the weapon's Disposition, with the amount of "pips" indicating how strong the mod is. Dispositions are mainly determined by the ratio of the playerbase which utilize said weapons.

Disposition changes every three months, aligned with every new Prime Access. If a weapon's disposition is changed, the attributes on already unveiled Rivens for the weapon will be automatically adjusted to match the new disposition."

For myself, i like that the values of Rivens can be adjusted, so the Balance of Power is guaranteed.

On the contrary, I'm asking so that I can try to explain Riven's design intention (which I don't exactly know) to people with varying degrees of salt.

They did base it on usage at the start (like the wiki quote you put), but seemingly switched to basing it off of damage potential/numbers 

Regardless of what they base it off of, I need to know where they're going with Rivens so that I can try to explain it to some people who are frustrated with rivens. Do they have a target/marginal potential DPS for all weapons? Do they want all weapons to potentially have the same damage/utility? Is it literally just to shuffle usage statistics around? A matter of too much macaroni, too much cheese? That's something I need confirmed.

I can't just go around preaching random, unverified assumptions out my rift and claim it as the true intent the devs wanted.

1.Why nerf supra?

2. Umbral accessories being toggled

3. vauban rework progress

4. new war progress/ETA

5. next male warframe?

6. seperate purchase on bundle exclusive cosmetics for deluxe bundle

7. ephemera obtain methods changes planned?

8. more cloth syndanas purcased with plat? Something similar to repala tennogen

9. melee 3.0 progress, full release when?

10. Auto spring toggle button similar to crouch

11. next plague star when?

12. next new operation when? had a lot in the past but last 2 years are lacking them

13. Dojo floor changes so 2 floor dont intercept eachother with big halls stacked on top.

14. more noggles for warframes

Hello, Thanks for the game!

Here is a question for Steve...

I watched Mogamu's interview...https://youtu.be/N8pabXI6N9A?t=167
He mentions that you're leaning towards Robotech (aka Macross for purists).

So where are the Macross Missile Massacres?
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MacrossMissileMassacre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxnC6jkJyEM (Macross Frontier scene)

Or dodging through missile swarms?
https://youtu.be/uOJuncOhlEI?t=116 (Macross Plus YF-21 test flight dodging through missiles)

I would like to suggest an Archwing gun that locks on, then shoots many missiles (or beams) or if you want a real challenge, add a lock on system to the game to introduce more weapon types. Although I just re-watched Tennocon Railjack reveal...and you kind of have that system already with the helix missiles?

Thanks again!

PS I will buy any prime/weapon/archwing that include veritech-like transformations

Hello! A few thoughts:

1: When will, if at all, older operations be re-run? I understand that these operations' rewards were 'timed' exclusive but certain cosmetics are locked away.

Harkonar Wraith was released from Baro, but bringing back some of the older Operations (some of this content is still within Warframe's files) would give us something to look forward to every month or every other month. It might have some lacklustre rewards (Ammo mutation mods anyone?) but some of the story ("This is for the Tube Men!") is locked away and seemingly gone forever so newer players have no clue what the Tubemen even were!

2: Now that the Shadow Stalker drops a cosmetic item, can we get the other two assassins to drop some? The items I have in mind are already within the game and are rarely seen: The Ascaris Bolt and Shoulder piece should drop from the Grustrag Three. This would bring back some relevence to them. I know that the Ascaris Bolt is a Negative item to have on a warframe, but hey Fashionframe is endgame.

Zanuka Hunter would drop a sigil much like the bleeding sigil or 'body ephemura'. When a Warframe gets captured by Zanuka, an orange lightning effect dances across the Warframe. I would like to see this be a drop for Zanuka. Not only are these items within the game, but it gives new value to their beacons from Baro Ki'Teer, as they cost the same as Stalker's beacons (Stalker has loads of good drops).

3: When are we going to be able to use the original weapon skins on Prime Weapons? Prime Warframes have this capability, could you please enable them for the Weapons?

4: Removing Prime Warframe attachments from Skins. There are several Warframes that have built in Attachments that cannot be removed entirely merely replaced with another Armor attachment. Please add a hard 'none' item selection to the attachment selection menu. Ember Prime, Hydroid Prime, Mag Prime and a couple others have attachments that cannot be removed. Some Warframes have the ability to finesse them away, but this is tedious.

5:Immortal Skins on Prime Warframes. Let us remove the Prime parts. Seriously. The Immortal skins are not enhanced by adding all of the Prime Parts to the skin, in fact in my humble opinion, it makes the skins look worse! Can we get a toggle for Prime accessories on Immortal Warframe Skins? I really like Them but they are just marred by the Prime Warframe pieces.

Thanks!

Melee questions

I believe automatic block was a mistake and that we still need to control when we block so that weapons like the Silva and Aegis Prime which get bonuses to blocking can reach the same potential as they did before and indeed blocking as a whole needs to be made more satisfying, so will there be some looking at blocking?

We can currently wield a gun and glaive at the same time so is there any chance it will be extended to all weapons?

We can currently use archwing guns on normal maps so will we get the chance to use archwing melee on normal maps?

Coming back to archwing weapons why cannot we use them when in archwing mode on open world maps? This seems unintended.

Also Warframe cloakroom in Dojo?

16 hours ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

1. Is there consideration to allowing Prime Noggle eligibility through Prime Accessory purchases?

2. Jat Kittag. Will it get an effect similar to the Wolf Sledge?

3. Will there be special passives added to the Stradavar and Tipedo Primes?

4. When Wolf of Saturn 6 Ends, what will replace it? Will there be another special weapon?

ins't the next season about infested? and it will probably be a new weapon with it

A few things so, by all means, pick and choose:

1. How does console crossplay (we know PC can't) look? Present, Immediate future, Future?

2. While as Operator, would it be possible to leave the 'frame abilities up in the bottom right? EX: Zephyr's Turbulance ability duration

2a. Warframe, Archwing and Operator synergize. EX: Mag, Amesha and Operator - using Amesha's Belevolent Decoy (duration/range build) Mag's Polarize (max duration) then Operator being able to see durations

3. As a Mag main, there are a lot of 'frames that don't synergize with her Magnetize. Any ideas on that? (EX: Frost's Snow Globe destroy's collected particles; mobs in Khora's Strangledome can't be bubbled)

4. Post-MR 30, "Final" 'frame.......?

Are there any plans to expand the Kubrow/Kavat precept system to be similar to that of MOAs? Currently, all you have to do is build a MOA of a specific type to get its precepts on any other MOA. Will the same happen for Kubrows/Kavats?

In the same vein, are there any plans on breeding "hybrid" kubrows? For example, breeding a Chesea and a Sunika could yield a Kubrow that can Cheseacrate and pin down targets.

How's progress on melee 3.0 doing, and has there been any consideration of weapon types performing better in different environments (say, a weapon type doing better with air-based attacks, while not being as good on land)

Hmm ...

I want to be able to fully edit my Dojo, currently if I want to change/remove a hall, corridor, etc. I would need to remove everything that originally connected to it, even if there's other pathing to/from the original Dojo hall. 

Could we please get a reformed way of moving/building/destroying rooms? Like a isometric view of each floor and a quick way to move rooms around then commit changes when satisfied with the updated layout? With (painfully slow) updates/additions to the Dojo, design changes become desired but the repercussions of so in our current system are far too great to warrant the effort/cost in most cases.

I'd also like to update the Orokin research room. It's currently mostly pointless, with dark sector content being locked for obvious reasons. I propose we keep the seemingly original idea of having the current room split, but instead of it being defunct. Orokin and Dark Sectors, make it Orokin research (keys and future stuff) and Sentient research. This coincides with the Jupiter remake too, so win-win, right?

Also I'd love to have a Dojo version of the relay's Liset/ship port, showing up to 4 or so random player ships currently in the dojo. Pointless room but quite a nice immersion.

Plus more floral stuff 😀

Archwing question:

Hello, i'am a new player of Warframe and for me the Archwing missions is boring, you all have planing to upgrade this type of Mission? 

Of not, i have a small ideas: make them like a Starfox 64, upgrade the sensation of speed, amplified bulets size and damage (taken and given) to make this missions more speed and interesting for us.

Thanks to attention and the good game! 

Archived