Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Any chance we'll get a Faction Syndicate rework down the line? The daily missions are stale & boring to this very day, the leaders continually take a back seat to the Lotus despite being intriguing characters, and the overwhelming abundance of syndicate-themed cosmetics that could be released aren't being fully realized. Let me reiterate how disappointed I am that the friggen' Vent Kids got Operator cosmetics before the likes of Steel Meridian or Perrin Sequence. I like syndicates as a concept. Almost every player loves cosmetics. Given how stagnant certain systems have become, this is yet another piece of content that deserves a rework.

I agree with this. I really don't like the current state of the syndicate system at the moment.

1. When will you bring back manual blocking where it's really, really important, such as in weapons like Silva & Aegis or Sigma & Octantis? Melee 2.0 ruins the whole point of these weapons, could you bring back a way that we can manual block when we really need it?

2. Why aren't the prime unvaulted relics in the bounty rotations?

3. Can you please make arbitration excavations more common? 2 excavations takes 6 minutes, compared to a full 10m for survival, interception, defense, and defection, so you're wasting a lot of time by not doing excavation. Could you make them the most (or at least more common then they are now) common mode so that we're more inclined to actually do them?

4. Removing forma from sortie rewards when?

5. Host migration fixes when?

6. Plague Star's return when?

7. Next story quest?

I know there is quite a bit of stuff that was in past devstreams that seemed to go off the horizon if possible would like to hear about whats happening with it.

Are there any plans to do some make visual changes to the powers on nyx? not a fan of the those braton shooter holograms and would like to see physic bolts green coloring to not being locked to just green.

Spoiler

Will amalgam weapons possibly feature both physical and energy for bullets? If not will we see anything similar in the near future?

I know some weapons are in the game that can be similar to this like boltor even though the bullets come out lighting up blue, there was also tazicor which features a unique physical and electric look although it is only usable by sentinels of course.

Melee phase 2 .. where we are at it ? 

what we should expect to be changed next ? stance mods ? combo change? manly ppl asks about quick melee to be back or to change combo movement bcos 1: it moves wf forward when we dont wanna do that 2: some combo animations has 1 sec stop before it starts again which can kill us 

With all of the operator arcanes we have that heal your warframe, will we ever get any that grant energy? I feel like they arcane choices that we have aren’t helping the focus meta since Vazarin’s most reliable tool, healing you and your team, can be replaced with arcanes that aren’t as strong, but leave you room to use other focus schools for their utility. Maybe for yourself only, or make a conditional buff to earn your energy.

Dojo Fish tanks + ponds?

Adding a credit value to fish meat and oil was a stroke of genius. Although its not the most efficient method of farming credits it doesn't need to be because is so enjoyable and relaxing, to the point that I can spend hours on end fishing. I love the fishing in this game, and would really love to see it expanded on more, it genuinely feels like a game mode in its own right. With this said, can we expect to ever seen the fish scales and the spare parts from servo fish become salable as well?

Do you think it would ever be possible to see the fishing expanded beyond the simple resource gathering that is already in the game for players who enjoy this pastime?  (aquarium-frame is my greatest dream!)

Q1: ETA on primary kitguns

Q2: any new update news for railjack

Q3: is there going to be an event for orb vallis kinda like plague star for the plains but sentient themed? with sentient kitgun parts?

Q4: any new updates on the new free roam map?

Q5: crossover of zaws and kitguns between fortuna and cetus?

Q6: are there any plans to add more chambers and grips for kitguns?

Q7: will it be possible for the color black not be invisible for energy colors for warframes and energy weapons like dera kitguns ect ect would be awesome to have black flames on the Blazing Step ephemera along with some other weapon/warframe energy color combos  

Can we be allowed to exceed syndicate standing limit but only be allowed to use that excess standing for purchasing from syndicates. I'm Mr 17 and trying to max out pax charge and other arcane is tedious having to wait 24 hours to buy two more. 

Could bonus challenges be applied to softies to increase chances of getting rare rewards similar to relics (eg finish spy solo without triggering alarms, solo all 3 stages etc) 

Will there be any changes to wolf of saturn six to make him less tedious and interrupting. On many occasions squads have left when he appears simply because they don't want to deal with a massive bullet sponge with weak rewards. Could he be made so sledge parts are guaranteed drops but have his spawn chance reduced perhaps? Players are fine with him being a bullet sponge but not when we spend 10 minutes to only get a mod we could get 5 of from a random Mob unit. On top of that some form of forewarning for his spawn, it's annoying being forced to either carry a maxed out weapon around or finish a mission early when he spawns because I can't kill him, also please remove the invulnerability on his goons since they act like normal units and gun down objectives and can't be stopped without killing wolf. 

1 what happen with the primary kitguns ?

2when you are going to implement the jupiter rework ?the last date was for ending november if my mind doesn't fail me and we are in may 

3 please just add this: 

Excavators are headache right now so having a control of what excavator should be deployed or not could make wonders and dispatch that feeling when you are doing fissures and you lost your reactants,your reward and your time because someone or you accidentally active a excavator.

4 implement the secondary objectives from the fortuna bounties to POE 

5 what happen with the dual nikanas ?

6 what about a dual grakata prisma or wraith edition? those years Clem has been very forgotten except for memes how about give him more consideration in new quest or events? 

and last 7 nyx deluxe skin when?

Revamping old soundtracks from the closed beta days like  "Ancient Systems", "Drums of War", "The Coming Storm" and "In the Shadow of the Tower" and using them again. I would like looking to the past for inspiration, honoring what came before of similar to what "This Is Who You Are" did.

Hey! Got some questions for the Dev team!
Augments:
Weapon augments:
 Both Nightwave and the Kela/Index weapon augments added new and unique mechanics to some older weapons, has the team ever thought about going back to older augments and changing them from simple stat boosts to something more unique?
Warframe augments: Currently, there are some augments people would consider "mandatory" for frames (Such as Despoil and Fatal Teleport). Has there been any consideration into putting overused augments as baseline changes to abilities? In addition, any chance we can get dynamic augments text to show how they're affected by ability mods?
Conclave augments: There are multiple unique augments that are hidden behind the conclave mode (Such as Rumbled and Prism guard), any plans on bringing some conclave augments to the PvE environment?

Companions:
Precept changes: Currently, every companion has 1-2 innate precept abilities, as well as sentinels needing a precept to attack, which removes 2-3 total mod spaces, making the already strict companions even stricter. Has the team considered making precepts baseline with a companion, having them rank up akin to warframe abilities?
New companions: We know a knew vampire kavat is in the works, but are there any more planned? Such as a new sentinel/kubrow/moa? In addition, will there be another way of aiming for specific breeds instead of trading DNA between players?
Weapon compatibility: At current, a sentinel/moa weapon will conflict with ours if they are sharing the same mods, is there any plans to address or remove this system?

1.Can we brawl with a night watch grineer kuva siphon worm mech for kuva?

I know you want to DE. 🙂

2.Is there anyway to help the grind with Ephemera's in ESO?

Running ESO to zone 8 over hundred times and still not getting is a little ridiculous. DE could make them at least trade able. 🙂

3.Water Ephemera when?

Hydroid needs his elemental steps too. Shiver me timbers. 🙂

4.Have you guys ever thought of adding archwing's a ground mode?

Think attack emu's 🙂

5.How long will our landing craft suffer decay?

My ship looks like a mess. Put it out of it misery. 😞 

6.Can operator's have things like grenades?

The throw able kind. 🙂

7.DE will you ever consider upgrading the emblem system to have customizable color?

Excluding clan and alliance emblems. 🙂

8.Can the Wolf get a nerf because I had to spend 2 hours killing the Wolf by myself?

I mean please with a Clem on top. 😞

9.Sabotage caches can they have a slight color correction for the hearing impaired?

I'm not talking about painting them with rainbow's and unicorns just maybe a mark of some kind. "Precious Cargo" 🙂

10.Was there any other ship besides the Zariman Ten Zero that ended up in the void?

Orokin Battle Ships stuck in the void would be awesome. 🙂

These are just my personal questions. Otherwise, You are doing a good job with the game. 🙂

Are we going to see older cosmetics / Warframes receive PBR?
We have some old armor like Harkonar that has yet to see this treatment.

Will we also possibly ever see custom placements for syandanas like what melee holstering got? Some syandanas on Warframes are always placed just slightly in the wrong spot for that perfect fashion frame.

Can we hear more about new Kavats? 

I've been hanging on to my kat codes with the hope that the vampire one [DE]Rebecca mentioned a couple streams ago will come out soon.

hace 3 horas, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 dijo:

Dojo:

• Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
  • In-room Dojo spawn point  (marker);
  • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor
  • Infested theme decorations
  • NPCs in the Dojo
  • Sentient Lab
  • Syndicate rooms (like in the relays);

yeah, also how about removing child components restriction, that would be nice 

How about custom uploadable sound plates for dojos?

Id like to go one step further in decorating my dojo by going beyond visuals and implement a sound in a room

it would absolutly great if we could have a trigger plate (that would be quite expensive like 50 or 100 decoration capacity) that when u step on it triggers a custom sound (uploadable like clan logos)

i know that each sound would have to be checked (for any inappropriate content or copyright) so how about a limit of 3 per clan and an uploading cost of 50 plat each 

if u try to upload a 4th u would have to delete an old one

and of course only the warlords of a clan can upload these

i think this would be a good price balancing and add a whole new dimension to dojo decoration

and please reduce the decoration capacity cost of Floofs in dojos to 5 (from 20)

6 minutes ago, -AS-Sternenwanderer said:

How about custom uploadable sound plates for dojos?

Id like to go one step further in decorating my dojo by going beyond visuals and implement a sound in a room

it would absolutly great if we could have a trigger plate (that would be quite expensive like 50 or 100 decoration capacity) that when u step on it triggers a custom sound (uploadable like clan logos)

I really want to be able to build a replica of the Lua Music Puzzle Room aka Choir Room.

"Singing" plates, music cylinders and all.

Seriously. I'd pay real money to see that happen.

The Arbiters of Hexis haven't had much plot development since the release of Syndicates, especially compared to the other Syndicates. Is there anything in the works to give the Arbiters a bit of lore or characterisation?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb YUNoJump:

The Arbiters of Hexis haven't had much plot development since the release of Syndicates, especially compared to the other Syndicates. Is there anything in the works to give the Arbiters a bit of lore or characterisation?

2019 is a content year not a lore year 

im afraid ull have to wait some time

but im certain that all syndicates will have their very own warframe quest soon tm

Archived