Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

1. With the introduction of Wolf of Saturn Six being a controversial field boss, will you be revising the implementation of future field bosses that will be more enjoyable to engage, better spawn mechanic, and versatility-friendly opposing to the current bulky and bullet sponge design that the wolf has which has limited the frame and weapon choices as opposed to the free-for-all concept that normal mission brings, besides the unfairness to newer players with limited frame/ weapon power?

2. How is the progress on adding back replayable quests apart from the reworking Vor's Prize?

3. Can we see any implementation of set selection when choosing attachments and skins in the arsenal? In addition, will there be any QoL feature such as "remove all" or fastkey like RMB to remove an attachment?

4.  Will we be able to also change the operator's amps through the link to the focus section?

5. Can mandatory attachment restriction on certain frames like Banshee be lifted?

6. Will there be plans on revisiting the codex or do a clean-up?

7. Hydroid prime trailer when?  /s

8 hours late so maybe you won't see this but I think this should be addressed

With regards to Ephemera, is your intent still to make them achievement based? Currently most Ephemera are RNG drops from already grindy activities (notable exception: Bleeding Body from the Arbitration shop). Will you go back and make them achievement/merit-based rewards? If not, will they become tradeable?

Hope your Tennocon prep is going well, much love.

Is there any chance Archwings get adjusted to be more useful in the open world?

Right now most are excessively underwhelming compared to just using a Warframe, for example the Elytron's literal nuke does mediocre damage but a frame like Mesa can just delete hoards of enemies by looking at them. I feel like if other archwings were made to be good at their jobs in the open world Itzal wouldn't be the only one people take.

Edit: On the topic of archwings, can we get to ability to use our archgun deployer while we're in our archwings?

Hello Digital Extremes.

Is there any news on railjack or a time frame we can look into? I honestly am starting to get quite impatient in terms of how long it's taking to get official news in the update.

I understand it's a massive update and you don't wanna reveal too much but please give us an updated release window or something, is it a pre or post tennocon 19 update, is it still connected to the new war and will it be possible to protect the pilot while eating a bowl of chef boyardee's spaghetti and meatballs? (The last part is very important)

Also will Umbra accessories be removable so I don't have to use a inferior variant for the sake of fashion?

With all respect I thank you all for the wonderful three to four years I've experienced and I see this being a great year

-Guynamedaftera#*!%ingcamera

Edit: Solar rail conflicts are still in the codex despite them never returning

Any news on what the next phase of melee changes will entail?

Also with the gradual changes coming to companions can we expect an update to the way sentinel weapons conflict with mods on our main guns? This issue was supposedly going to be addressed after Khora's release but there hasn't been any news since.

Spoiler

Volt cloth physics?

I have a few questions:

-Will you make the ephemeras to use attachment energy color instead of warframe energy color?
-Any chance of reducing the cost on Kuva for rolling Rivens, and/or increase the amount obtained in siphon, flood and survival?
-When are we having Plague Star event again?
-Any plans of adding more Zaw strike types or at least dual dagger, dual swords?
-Are we ever getting better rotation rewards or order for endless missions? AABC is quite bothersome when good rewards are often only at C and not with a good chance of obtaining them.

38 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

You mean the signature weapon treatment? Mirage + Akzani (extra damage) and Oberon + Magistar (+52 Puncture damage) please.

Akzani was the first signature weapon IIRC (didn't even get primed), but Magistar isn't a signature weapon per say, was just added in the same patch with Oberon.

Will the season 1 rewards be available in an alternative way as soon as season 2 starts? Right now, due to how little time i have to play games anymore, i'm only sitting at rank 9. I've had my eye on that umbra forma and wolf armor, but i know now that there's no possible way for me to get to the max rank to get them before the end of the season.

Will season 2 be less of a grind comparatively too? Honestly, while the thought of the nightwave made me think that i'd dedicate more time to playing the game, it kinda did the opposite for me and quite a few others because i felt like it was too much to do, and pushed me away from wanting to play sometimes. it felt like a chore, and i honestly hoped it wouldn't feel like that. The grind is one of the biggest issues in this game (not grinding in general, but excessive grind) and having an entire system with cosmetic and non-cosmetic rewards locked behind a grind like this doesn't help.

EDIT: Side note, i felt like the wolf himself didn't spawn nearly commonly enough. I was actively trying to get him to spawn whenever i played, but he never did... not even once. as a result, I'm certain I'm gonna miss out on the wolf hammer too.

Personally, i think a better change to be made to the system would've been to make it like a syndicate and allow players to choose the rewards they wanted instead of forcing them to go through ranks upon ranks just to get the one or two rewards they actually wanted.

Its very disheartening to play 20mins of eso, mind you after hours of playing it getting unneeded relic, and finally get a decent drop of lato barrel (2%) only to have a host migration during the countdown after round 8 to extract causing the timer to hit zero mid migration and everyone losing their rewards since i assume it ends the mission but with no host at that exact moment it just loads the mission like it ended but no history of it exists. Im just waiting for this to happen on blazing step (1%) so that after ive already grinded 12+hrs i get to do another 12+hrs again because a bad design decsion and bad luck immedietly after extremely good luck. To boil it down hosts need to be handled better so rewards not lost and the affect luck has needs to be diminished. Give me something thatll take the same 12hrs but i know that ill get it after that much time. Bleeding body ephemra is good example. 

DE, I love this game, but tbh It's getting at the point where i only log in only for sorties.
Questions (Listed by priorities)

0. RETURN ALERTS, KEEP NIGHTWAVE. MAKE THE 2 OF THEM COEXIST.
1. Host Migration. Can we please eliminate this once and for all? It causes heavy problems for many players. I for once cant get any rewards from ESO because of this. Can we please have a fix or something for this?
2a. Arbitration. 10 Minutes is TOO LENGTHY. ESPECIALLY DEFENSE. Added by dumb AI. this makes arbitration (especially after update) LESS APPEALING. PLEASE REVERT BACK, ALONG WITH THE FIX FOR HOST MIGRATION
and AIs. Arbitration are harder (consider them T5 Missions), 10 minutes for 1 Vitus and Endo are not rewards, that is only a petty nickle for some of us right now (especially for mod hunters)

2b. New game modes and ENDGAME content with lores and challenge for higher level players? POE and Fortuna ARE NOT ENOUGH!
3. Ember-Vauban-Wukong workshop when

4. Melee 3.0 rebalance and restat
5. COMPANIONS 2.0?

That is all, I hope you read this and answer them all (Hopefully...)

could the ballistica prime get the same "burst fire" treatment that the quartakk and akjagara got a while back? it unfortunately uses shotgun status calculations, which means without 100% status, the gun just doesn't do status good at all, despite having what on paper looks like a good status chance (for anything that isn't a shotgun). It's the one thing holding this weapon back.

Archived