The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva compenastion

ISMW

26 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

If you had the best stats possible on a riven, it's still got the best stats possible. It is not ruined, and still improves the weapon in the same ways, and gives you the best values that can be had. 

The way I see it, you fall into one of two categories:

1) If you're claiming that you currently have a crappy riven due to the disposition changes, the simple truth is that you always had a crappy riven and aren't owed anything.

2) If you're claiming that you had a great riven, then the truth is that you still have it, and aren't owed anything. 

Take your pick. 

not by one update but all of them summarly made some rivens useless

30 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

See the above sentence literally states "I don't think they owe me, but they totally owe me".

There is no reason for anyone to treat you seriously when you come off as disingenuous.

You can repeat things all you want, but if you instantly show you're lying when saying those things, well, you're just digging your own hole.

you dont see the difference betwen OWE and IT WOULD BE NICE IF?

Edited by ISMW

38 minutes ago, ISMW said:

A lot of things would be nice. I wish I had a non-dysfunctional family, and maybe a personal tailor. But this is the way things are, and if you aren't owed anything, you're not going to get anything. These are facts.

Edited by Corvid

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

A lot of things would be nice. I wish I had a non-dysfunctional family, and maybe a personal tailor. But this is the way things are, and if you aren't owed anything, you're not going to get anything. These are facts.

😍 .  OMG! YASSSSSS! A PERSONAL TAILOR.

Honestly, I think that's probably a great thing to wish for. (My family tends towards shorter legs and longer backs, getting stuff off of the rack is always a challenge and almost everything needs adjusting.)

5 hours ago, ISMW said:

I invested my time in this system, and when it's changed in the way that naturally time parltly disappear, i want at least part of this time back.

Do you still have the rivens? I assume so because DE did not take them. If you don’t understand the system, that is on you. You wouldn’t leave food out for a month then complain when it goes off right? You knew it would happen, yet you did it anyway. Same with rivens, you knew it would happen and did it anyway. You do not deserve any form of compensation. 

2 hours ago, ISMW said:

It doesn't matter what the actual words are. It matters what context they are used in, as well as how they are used in the sentence.

Nothing is just literal, everything has additional meaning.

You use "would be nice if", because you are trying to look better and more aggreable. But you think "they owe me", I know it for sure.

Edited by HugintheCrow

Remember when DE changed cetus arcanes to not require crafting, remember that a lot complained and wanted to be compensated for those who used resources to craft them, remember that they got compensated for it? Yeah me neither cause the NEVER DID

Il y a 6 heures, ISMW a dit :

Change my favourite weapons sounds like me to change my music preference to me

They don't chnage your favorite weapon , they change rivens , if you trully like your weapon , you'll be able to enjoy it without riven (as many players do).

8 hours ago, ISMW said:

i'm not talkin about WHY they buffing it or nerfing it, the main idea that i wasted time to do thing i wanted and they just break it with nothing to fix my brken heart)

It's reduced in percentage, not eliminated. No, you should not be compensated for gambling. It's rng for a reason.

This was something you could see coming long before it happend, myself stopped farming kuva en caring about rivens.

It finally works as intented, and if you got a "weak" weapon you like with a good riven enjoy it.

Best would be that they got removed, but they still are a cash cow to DE since you have to buy the slots, yeah i know you can earn plat free but someone still needs to buy that plat to get it circulated.

• Like 1

I don't even know how anyone can continue to play this game after rolling a comfy riven only for DE to just nerf it because Reasons....

I get that rivens can be powerful.... but not every single riven that exists is the "God Roll" with perfect stats.... most of us would be lucky to get something usable.... and then next update comes and just undoes all that effort....

No Explanation....

No Compensation....

No Culpability....

12 hours ago, ISMW said:

No reason using riven mod that gives less stats than usual mod

Sounds working as intended. Those that are dispo-nerfed are already powerful to begin with, like they need those Rivens anyway.

9 hours ago, ISMW said:

not by one update but all of them summarly made some rivens useless

Again, that's your opinion. Rivens are just supposed to add variety to weapons, we've made this meta to ourselves saying that all rivens need to be a certain way. They don't. Just enjoy what you get.

You need to remember that DE are open to adjusting disposition if a weak meh weapon did get hit too hard in a disposition change. A few weapons have been altered after feedback from community who put a case.
Dont just accept changes if youre absolutely sure the weapon isnt at a good level to begin with.

Also remember that as its a seasonal thing its possible your riven will return to a high disposition eventually.

I don't need compensation,

I don't mind Riven dispositions changing 

..... the one thing tho that actually gets to me..... is watghing a 1 star disposition riven get knocked down even further..... at that point what even the what do the disposition ratings even heccin' mean?