Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

Guess this is what happened at DE´s office  .....  just   after the Great Tennogen Annual Hangover... :,

Steve: Guys we got to keep the PVP DEV team of 2  working ,they are just drinking too much of my special blend coffee.  How can we justify their intern jobs to the shareholders,?

Rebecca Still missing the Bahamas vacation? ... i still miss those MaiTais........  lets troll them and make them do a beach theme event ! That will solve the content drought.

Meggan: What are you guys talking about ? Muay Thai? martial arts? Another JoJo reference ?

Because lets be serious... LUNARO? FRAMEFIGHTER? PVP? Huge Hits! everybody plays them! We need them metrics to see the huge success of this...

IMHO it  seems a  waste of time and resources for real content, but hey, that is just me....

Now for the serious critique: 

The usage of the PVP base code (even if it is  vs. the AI) just show how outdated the AI is when we are not in Horde Mode. How many of you guys had issue with  "defend target´s AI"? Wukong´s Clone? Umbra? Hyldrin as a specter? The list goes on and on...

5 minutes runs are NOT fun, especially when to get at least 1 of each thing the event gives at nakak will take ... nahhh.. just skipping this thing; 

When i play a game i want to have fun, the event outlived its novelty in the first 2 min, but if you want all the rewards, you will need to grind 3h + of this gamemode. 

People who think this is fun doing 3h+ are just in desperate need of content .

Hope to see  Streamers and Partners playing the grind on this event later on twitch ... 

Skipping on this one.

Thanks but no thanks.

hace 1 minuto, .macie2 dijo:

Guess this is what happened at DE´s office  .....  just   after the Great Tennogen Annual Hangover... :,

Steve: Guys we got to keep the PVP DEV team of 2  working ,they are just drinking too much of my special blend coffee.  How can we justify their intern jobs to the shareholders,?

Rebecca Still missing the Bahamas vacation? ... i still miss those MaiTais........  lets troll them and make them do a beach theme event ! That will solve the content drought.

Meggan: What are you guys talking about ? Muay Thai? martial arts? Another JoJo reference ?

Because lets be serious... LUNARO? FRAMEFIGHTER? PVP? Huge Hits! everybody plays them! We need them metrics to see the huge success of this...

IMHO it  seems a  waste of time and resources for real content, but hey, that is just me....

Now for the serious critique: 

The usage of the PVP base code (even if it is  vs. the AI) just show how outdated the AI is when we are not in Horde Mode. How many of you guys had issue with  "defend target´s AI"? Wukong´s Clone? Umbra? Hyldrin as a specter? The list goes on and on...

5 minutes runs are NOT fun, especially when to get at least 1 of each thing the event gives at nakak will take ... nahhh.. just skipping this thing; 

When i play a game i want to have fun, the event outlived its novelty in the first 2 min, but if you want all the rewards, you will need to grind 3h + of this gamemode. 

People who think this is fun doing 3h+ are just in desperate need of content .

Hope to see  Streamers and Partners playing the grind on this event later on twitch ... 

Skipping on this one.

Thanks but no thanks.

Well mate, if is not for you.... is not for you, its not the end of the world. Relax.

hace 7 minutos, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker dijo:

Really some of you guys are going insane over the cost of floofs and scene.

Also, consider for a second most tacticals come back these days. It's not really exclusive.

Agree! That plus the fact that nobody is point a gun in anybody head to grind for everything or to do it in the first day.

People just have so fun! If the event is not for you, well, next would be!

I agree with the others, it's fun, and i think this is kinda how the PvP should be (No abilities, etc... Even playing field)
But Nakak's rewards need to be cheaper.

(Also, there is a tree on a rock where you can hide in and the bots have no idea what's going on if you do)

hace 1 hora, I.V.A.R.A dijo:

What an unacceptably ridiculous amount of grind.

Say it with me... forcing the players to do the same thing, over and over, for literally 10+ hours to get rewards (and not offering them to be bought with platinum) isn't going to make you money. However- making people desire playing because rewards are fun, desirable, and obtainable reasonably would make people want to play.

It shouldn't be this hard. It really shouldn't. It seems so easy to me... how long would you want to play a single game, with a single weapon, in a single setting, with essentially a single warframe before it gets old? 1 hour or 745,238? Stop making grinds like this... each time you do it makes me want to play less.  

dude,  nobody put a gun to your head,... nobody is forcing you to do it. don't be ridiculous.

I'm a little concerned at the costs of everything at Nakak. I know DE talked about dedicated players but grinding the same 1 misison for 10 HOURS in this 10 day window to get 1 of everything is too much. I repeat again 10 HOURS of the same top level water fight. That's no longer fun and silly, that's in straight up burnout territory where you log off for several weeks afterwards.

6 minutes ago, .Kyoraku.Shunsui. said:

dude,  nobody put a gun to your head,... nobody is forcing you to do it. don't be ridiculous.

Literal strawman. The issue is not being forced to play the event. The verb force is used in regard to what happens once the player has decided to do the event if they want the rewards.

Imagine "nobody forced you" being the excuse for every EA game that prioritizes micro-transactions and monetization over anything else. The issue stands - this is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

Literal strawman. The issue is not being forced to play the event. Imagine this being the excuse for every EA game that prioritizes micro-transactions and monetization over anything else.

Still, people don't need to be so rude in their feedback, the first person was definitely out of line, defend the good feedback not the overly exaggerating ones.

OMG i love this!!! this deserves to stay FOREVER as some kind of dream sequence you can access by sleeping in personal quarters or something

the pearls are VERY grindy so if there was a way to earn more than 50 a run or maybe buy with standing/plat, i'd feel some great relief. maybe shorten the missions, reduces the prices or boost amounts rewarded imo

other than that, this is an amazing idea to break away from all the serious missions. i hope we get more in the future!

3 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Still, people don't need to be so rude in their feedback, the first person was definitely out of line, defend the good feedback not the overly exaggerating ones.

I will defend the good points being made in every feedback and reject the bad, regardless of the manner in which they are conveyed. While I myself hardly get worked up over $hitty business practices, I do see the merit in indignant protest when it comes to a certain line being crossed.

Archived