Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

12 minutes ago, Ins. said:

So if mission 4 gives 50 pearls, one would need to do about 80 runs of it to get everything except the rathuum mods from Nakak. 5 minutes per run, that's a lot of grind..

Maybe, but 10 days to do it. Plus the mods aren't exclusive, so we can take those out of the cost.

What an unacceptably ridiculous amount of grind.

Say it with me... forcing the players to do the same thing, over and over, for literally 10+ hours to get rewards (and not offering them to be bought with platinum) isn't going to make you money. However- making people desire playing because rewards are fun, desirable, and obtainable reasonably would make people want to play.

It shouldn't be this hard. It really shouldn't. It seems so easy to me... how long would you want to play a single game, with a single weapon, in a single setting, with essentially a single warframe before it gets old? 1 hour or 745,238? Stop making grinds like this... each time you do it makes me want to play less.  

Add a version to conclave please. Has a lunaro feel to it.... melee with pool noodles? Water balloon secondaries or turrets? Jets of water to push players around and disrupt parkour (tyl regor fight-esk fountains)? 🙂

nice lighthearted event to change things up for a few days. Thx DE

15 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Say it with me... forcing the players to do the same thing, over and over, for literally 10+ hours to get rewards (and not offering them to be bought with platinum) isn't going to make you money. However- making people desire playing because rewards are fun, desirable, and obtainable reasonably would make people want to play.

It shouldn't be this hard. It really shouldn't. It seems so easy to me... how long would you want to play a single game, with a single weapon, in a single setting, with essentially a single warframe before it gets old? 1 hour or 745,238? Stop making grinds like this... each time you do it makes me want to play less.  

only 8hrs for 5050 pearls for every thing so 1hr per day for 8 days is enough not grind at all and btw fun is subjective.

29 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Not to be rude but are you being sarcastic? All the mods are obtainable on Sedna. The only event only items cost 550 pearls combined. The 4th mission rewards 50 points per win. You only have to win the 4th mission 11 times to obtain all of the event only items.

Didn't notice there was more rewards if you scrolled down. My apologies for not noticing

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Meltheacin said:

Not to be rude but are you being sarcastic? All the mods are obtainable on Sedna. The only event only items cost 550 pearls combined. The 4th mission rewards 50 points per win. You only have to win the 4th mission 11 times to obtain all of the event only items.

you forgot to add 1k for the captura scene. Its still a ton of grinding tbf

12 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

you forgot to add 1k for the captura scene. Its still a ton of grinding tbf

Which Captura scene. Only noticed one and it was a reward. If what you say is correct, then I will admit I was in the wrong.

Edit: Didn't notice there was more rewards. Disregard my previous statement about it only costing 550 Pearls.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Meltheacin said:

You need 4050 for everything excluding mods, my dude.  It is a tremendous grind fiesta.

Mods: 200 each

Colors (palette): 100

Emblem: 150

Sigil: 600

Rucksack Roller floof (brown): 300

Roller floof: 400

Sunrise roller floof: 500

Carnival roller floof: 500

Tropical roller floof: 500

Scene: 1000

Just now, (PS4)ESYLD said:

You need 4050 for everything excluding mods, my dude.  It is a tremendous grind fiesta.

Mods: 200 each

Colors (palette): 100

Emblem: 150

Sigil: 600

Rucksack Roller floof (brown): 300

Roller floof: 400

Sunrise roller floof: 500

Carnival roller floof: 500

Tropical roller floof: 500

Scene: 1000

Already changed my statement due to not noticing there was more rewards if you scrolled down

I say, the new Peach Beach Splash looks great. The girls are wearing weird clothes, though.

Now seriously, this new game mode is actually pretty fun, no joke. The lore, the gameplay, the ambience and setting, it's all pretty damn fun and a nice breath of fresh air in this desert heat wave of a summer.

However, the costs for the event shop are a bit steep considering the pace at which you get the event currency for it. There's only so much water gun fights I can tolerate for loot.

Also, I would absolutely have loved the Soaktron as an actual weapon. Maybe after the event we get a modified one for combat or something along those lines?

Overall, nice event. Good Job DE.

P.S.: High Kella is funny. I like her.

It's 81 runs for all the items (if you want only one copy of each decoration),.5 minutes each run is 6h and 45 minutes plus loading, it's not a lot in 8 days, but it's close to 7h in the same event gamemode, which honestly feels too much.

It would have been nice if there was a way to get more pearls, like daily/event long missions like "kill X executioners while aim gliding" or things like that that rewarded a couple hundred of pearls

DE are you INSANE!?

The amount of tedious grind the players have to go through in order to earn the exclusives from this event is one of the worst in your history, and that means a lot.

This made me alt-F4 immediately, and soured me even further on Nightwave, which, combined with the time window of this event, put me on immense pressure in regard to Warframe. I REFUSE to play this. I love the devs but your recent decisions regarding grind slowly but surely distance me from the game.

Please CHANGE.

Archived