Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Update 25.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Currently, it is possible to buy loadout slots over the capacity.
Is it intended or just a bug? Asking for a friend who either would like to have a refund after purchasing 2 loadout slots above the capacity, or want the cap removed.

Speaking of capacity: riven cap increase when?

3 hours ago, PSherman said:

Is this intended? I want to get a loadout slot for each frame, but I don't want to spend more plat if it is just a bug that will get removed... 😞KznGm8H.png

We're going to fix this serverside and then evaluate the situation. We all have wanted more Loadout slots for a long time, but the resistance is just scaling. We will see where this bug puts us (and we will refund Platinum where needed) .

EDIT: We have refunded all Platinum - 155 people (myself included) went above the limit in this window, and their spent Plat has been refunded.

I still can't organize my loadouts how I would like to, either a messy "default" or alphabetical only. I still need to delete older loadouts in order to arrange them how I see fit, rather than being able to click and drag them into new places and swap them around freely.

This new loadout screen amounts to just a coat of paint and doesn't address the issues of the functionality at all.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We're going to fix this serverside and then evaluate the situation. We all have wanted more Loadout slots for a long time, but the resistance is just scaling. We will see where this bug puts us (and we will refund Platinum where needed) .

I already purchased one for each frame so no take backsies. 😝 

hace 2 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

We're going to fix this serverside and then evaluate the situation. We all have wanted more Loadout slots for a long time, but the resistance is just scaling. We will see where this bug puts us. 

(Please double those, please double those 🤞)

@[DE]Rebecca

Not sure if bug or not but Fireball Frenzy doesn't add the fire dmg to Ember's 4th. If that's the intended way maybe change the wording to weapons, instead of attacks, since that would be less confusing.

Edit:
After further testing it seems the new first augments don't work on other abilities either (tested mainly 4ths and Frost's 2)

12 minutes ago, Magnus said:

I still can't organize my loadouts how I would like to, either a messy "default" or alphabetical only. I still need to delete older loadouts in order to arrange them how I see fit, rather than being able to click and drag them into new places and swap them around freely.

This new loadout screen amounts to just a coat of paint and doesn't address the issues of the functionality at all.

If the option to sort them alphabetically is there you could always number them in the order you want in front of their name as a workaround. Just do a double digit number so 01Excal,02Defense,03Sortie

I'll be honest I very much prefer the old loadout screen, it was simple and in the middle of my screen. I run surround so most screens are spread out unreasonably across them making usage of most menus a constant annoyance.

For anyone that doesnt get why this change would be annoying I have a picture that puts it into perspective with a soda can for scale.

0bd65963fb.jpg

Instead of there being a list right in the middle now my loadouts are sprawled across almost all three monitors, this really isnt ideal. I wont ask for it to be changed or for a toggle for the old one but I would be grateful if DE would consider how their game handles menu's on widescreen setups for future changes.

I dislike the route DE is taking by moving the recast-ability function to augments. It really sucks that something so intrinsic and fundamental to have handi cap to older frames. The newer frames do not seem to have these cast gates applied to them. I dont see octavia, garuda, baruuk, ever need an augment just to refresh their buff duration/counts. Meanwhile Rhino's roar needs it to recast? Soon Rhino Stomp will have the augment be (able to damage air born enemies in stasis) and you're going to have to play a rhino with all 4 augments applied just so you can use the abilities more than once, that leaves 4 slots, 1 aura slot, and 1 exilus slot. Please reconsider how recast-ability is implemented

Okay, tried the Oberon buff for 100% duration to his grass (forgot the name). Thought this would at least be a shining improvement over all the other meh ones. Didn't realize it made it into a single cast now. What the hell good is 100% duration if I can only have one cast out at a time? At least make the thing do a bloody 360 degree cast. Sigh, another mod I will never use. And don't get me started on why do I need to use 1 or more of my precious 8 slots to make abilities better.

Archived