Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank 30 ? then what

BiG_BaD_WolF07

As far as I can tell mastery rank 30 will just be the cap of mastery rank, doesn't necessarily mean the end of content.

Hell, I really hope that someday in the future, there will be so much stuff to do and lvl, that you can comfortably reach 30 without needing to do "all" of it.

Edited by rapt0rman

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

iirc the amount of things it would take to reach mr 30 is more than it took to reach mr 27 from 1 since it takes exponentially more. So honestly I don't know if we'll ever achieve mr 30

Nope. The required points to the next rank is incrementally increased by 5,000, not exponentially.

Just because people hit MR 30 doesn't mean that they'll just stop pushing content...... players just won't need to obsessively power level every weapon that they add to the game. 

Which will be nice IMO, means that it's not so much the urge to grind levels but the enjoyment of the weapons/frames/content that will be pushing people at that point in the game. 

1 hour ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Then Plains of Duviri arrives and vet players encounter the soft reset that it and its attendant content will be.

plains of duviri triggers a hard reset, everything is wiped clean from your account the second you set foot on duviri, and all previous content becomes unobtainable

day one, year one, square one

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Just because people hit MR 30 doesn't mean that they'll just stop pushing content...... players just won't need to obsessively power level every weapon that they add to the game. 

Which will be nice IMO, means that it's not so much the urge to grind levels but the enjoyment of the weapons/frames/content that will be pushing people at that point in the game. 

i may disagree with u with something we always need a new weapons and frames which mean a new affinity = more lvl 

but in the end u have a quiet good opinion here