Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

So, I just tried Conclave, for like, the third time ever.  It's awful.

Literally, it's awful.  No mods.  Abilities are trash.  My ignis does 1-3 damage. (WTH is up with that?)  Why would anyone subject themselves to this torture?  And at the end of 10 entire minutes in that cesspool I got 540 rep.  yay.  Meanwhile 10 minutes in a syndicate mission will get you a few thousand.  So will fishing.  So will toroid farming.

I predict that with or without universal mods applying to Conclave, it will stay dead.  As it should.

12 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

Sadly, that's not how things work. We're living in the world of live services and Warframe is DE's service. That effectively means that it's a product-in-process, which in turn means they are somewhat limited in their decision making process and have to listen and cater to the majority of their playerbase. It's not that hard when you consider that the majority of playerbase only wants consistency, engagement and rewards, and that people at DE actively shape playerbase's opinions and desires into what DE envisioned. But that usually applies only to general direction of the development. Cases like Arbitrations, Universal Medallions, Gauss(and other frames) are still reviewed on a case-by-case basis and then they have to listen and provide feedback on the opinions that small but very vocal part of the community expresses.

DE's going back on their promise to introduce Universal Medallions to the Conclave is the latest but not the brightest example of it.

Iwoply's not pleased.

While I respect your perspective I disagree about the expectations the two of us have regarding services/products such as the development of Warframe.

Am 5.9.2019 um 21:05 schrieb Kwikwilyaqa:

"Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!"

Now its dead... goodbye sweet endo...

So you're one of those who quit after A rotaion in any Arby? Farewall, you're not a big loss. 😉

14 minutes ago, Birkenhoff said:

So you're one of those who quit after A rotaion in any Arby? Farewall, you're not a big loss. 😉

Goodbye person i don't know... i guess you will not be missed.

If you somehow join my party in solo mode while i'm at arbitration i'll make sure to report this case for the support - of course i'll need to quit immediately to do so, but only because I like my logs fresh.

On 2019-09-05 at 9:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed (for real this time) Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.

Still not quite there yet. Stalker and other sigils are lining up one by one in the selection screen, vying for attention.

On 2019-09-06 at 3:02 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4

Optimizations:

• Fixed a crash in player Inventories.
  • Fixed a Dx11 crash.

Rendering Changes:
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 

We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky! 

Disruption Changes:

• Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
    • Rewards are still given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract.
  • Joining a Disruption mission in progress will now lock when either 2 Conduits are completed or 1 Conduit has failed, as opposed to locking after 1 Conduit is completed/failed.
  • Changes to reduce marker clutter:
    • Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
    • One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
    • Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate

Shawzin Changes & Fixes:

• Added custom Shawzin keybind settings for keyboard and controller!
    • Keyboard defaults are: Fret keys have moved from mouse to arrow keys.
    • Controller defaults are: Exit is now the start button (unbindable) so it does not cause accidental Shawzin exits. Notes are defaulted to the bottom three buttons. 
  • Added unique open/close sounds for the Nelumbo Shawzin (this time without causing crashes).
  • Fixed chosen Shawzin not retaining when switching to a different Shawzin.
  • Fixed a second player equipping a Shawzin with different notes resulting in your Shawzin notes being overwritten.
  • Fixed inability to reload if you play the Shawzin with less than max Ammo on your equipped weapon. 
  • Fixed inability to be Gifted a different type of Shawzin then the one you already own.
  • Fixed the Shawzin no longer playing notes after playing for a prolonged time.

Gauss Changes & Fixes:

• Gauss’ battery meter now builds when Reviving a teammate!
  • Fixed firing Exergis at the right time as Gauss’ Redline is activated causing you to be able to fire it continuously without needing to reload.
  • Fixed not being able to Gauss Mach Rush across the coolant in Orb Vallis Captura Scene.

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Toroid Changes & Fixes:

• Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
  • Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.

Changes:

• Further decreased the max size of Atlas’ Rumblers ever so slightly so they no longer get caught in certain doors.
  • Sniper scopes and Mining will no longer show the player if they're cloaked and zooming in (Loki’s Invisibility etc).
  • Removed Nightwave tips that were showing incorrectly for certain item previews.
  • The ‘unowned’ label in Mod Link preview will only appear now when you don't own at least one Mod.
  • Tweaked Interception HUD by moving and aligning UI.
  • Removed Railjack binding options from the Controller customization screen.
  • Removed a radar dish in Plains of Eidolon due to it blocking a turret from firing.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies in Nightmare missions spawning at different levels than advertised in the Star Chart UI.
  • Fixed Corpus Mankers not spawning in the Profit Taker fight.
  • Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.
  • Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.
  • Fixed Nova’s Antimatter exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.
  • Fixed Ivara's Sleep arrow sometimes causing birds to fall through the ground.
  • Fixed Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment kicked fire remaining indefinitely and damaging allies when Nezha dies and respawns.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards ‘kills’ for relevant Challenges/Acts.
  • Fixed ability to install an Umbra/Aura Forma on Archwings and Sentinels. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1122503-aura-forma-installed-on-archwing/
  • Fixed Mod drops no longer showing in the Codex.
  • Fixed Bundle dioramas for Operator cosmetics not applying your Operator attributes.
  • Fixed (for real this time) Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.
  • Fixed some Archwing enemies having behavioural problems when at a certain, exact distance away from the player.
  • Fixed Archwing enemies that move while facing the target having problems if directly underneath or over their target.
  • Fixed opening a Look Link while in the main menu using a controller resulting in the preview being overly dark. 
  • Fixed part of Harrow’s Reliquary Thurible being visible when loading into missions.
  • Fixed missing Sanctuary Onslaught Portal FX.
  • Fixed Melee Elemental FX not always showing up when you swing the weapon. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1126060-elemental-fx-on-melee-weapons-arent-showing-up-in-game/
  • Fixed Solo players still moving in the direction the elevator was moving when the game is paused.
  • Fixed Trinity Link's beam flickering (and likely some others. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125006-photosensitive-epilepsy-migraine-warning-saint-of-altra-made-trinitys-link-flash-and-blink-dangerously/
  • Fixed the Operator Dual Oculus Lenses being too opaque after recent changes. It's now closer to what it was before. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cxpuaz/so_the_dual_oculus_went_from_being_glasses_to/
  • Fixed Akarius ammo parts not hiding with invisible frames (Loki, Ivara, etc).  
  • Fixed Volatile Orokin Containers having a blue light instead of the intended red.
  • Fixed Secondary and Bonus Bounty objectives pertaining the Host language for Clients.
  • Fixed ‘PICK UP KUVA CATALYST’ being incorrecting translated in Japanese.
  • Fixed filepath showing instead of  "INSERT SHARD" text in Teralyst Bounty.
  • Fixed picking up Heavy Weapon Ammo showing "|NAME| cooldown reset".
  • Fixed stuck loot in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/czy8jf/as_long_as_i_can_remember_theres_been_a_breakable/
  • Fixed Chat linked Sentinel weapons not showing any info in the preview.
  • Fixed a constant reload and recharge sound for some Kitguns. 
  • Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Simaris Helios Skin.
  • Fixed ability to overflow Dojo MOTD boxes with lines.
  • Fixed Acceltra not having the correct model/text when picking it up.

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4.1

Changes:

• When previewing Kubrow/Kavat Armor that cannot be equipped on your current Kubrow/Kavat (Hyekka, Moonless, etc) it will now display the compatible Kubrow/Kavat Skin.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to initially move when logging into the game.
  • Fixed some overly glowing ice textures.
  • Fixed hard to reach loot spawn that was stuck in mesh collision in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As seen here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d02t3e/level_holes_in_void_and_derelict_extraction_tiles/ez5w4rx/?context=3 

i bought the prime vault.. but havent recieved the item and plats.. but my money was deducted.. is there a delay or any MR requirement? coz im still MR 1...

20190907100326_1.jpg3 little wishes

1st wish: raise and lower the hood while playing as operator (at gameplay) 

2nd wish: two handed Nikana / two handed scythe blade for Zaw's 

3rd wish: that shop and tennogen skins also working on Zaw's 

Decoration wish: if I use Text banners and I write in for exemple WARFRAME or Digital Extremes I get the logo instead of just the word 

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Aaaaaaaaaaand there goes any reason for people to even enter the Conclave room.

Cheers DE, loving Disruption right now! I do have one gripe about this hotfix tho. I don't like that you bent the knee to literally ONE person that made a tweet about the universal medallions being usable in conclave! I think you've actually upset more people with this change than you've made happy. I do not like pvp in this game as I don't feel that it is very well balanced and I don't like that it has it's own rewards table locked away from all the pve players! At the end of the day, this game is all about pve and without it this game would not have made it this far! So why should pve players not have access to the pvp rewards when it is us that have kept this game going for so long? I would like to see this change reverted as there are some rewards in the conclave table that I would actually like to obtain without having to play pvp. I mean, if I was able to obtain pvp stuff by doing pve content, then I might be more  incentivised to play pvp, and I bet a lot of people would agree with me on that, but I don't want to go in there with little to no mods playing against players that have fully decked out gear for pvp. I've tried it and it was awful! Please make universal medallions usable in conclave again

I can honestly understand the majority of the things that DE do. Even if the decision was a hit or not. But the Universal Medallions not being usable on Conclave is just outright dissapointing. Not even DE themselves have no more interest in Conclave anymore, cause there's nothing new that draws players in. With the new decision made, DE only managed to please the 10% of players who actually did the Conclave but the majority of people were dissapointed with this new decision.

On 2019-09-05 at 11:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

I mean for god sake who has the time to grind  in this crappy mode . 95% OF US all doesnt play or bother playing this mode because its legit boring and out of context.This mode been for almost since the game started and nothing ever changed in it , it was the same and it will staythe same. and speaking of active conclave players, what is the percent ?  5% out of 95% of people who play the game lol . Such a disappointing thing to see actually and I am certainly sure  nothing will change in this mode and it will stay empty and no one would bother to play it  or even bother to grind until you guys do something about it or even remove the whole mode itself and move the rewards syndicate and I bet  conclave sweaties surely are busting out of happiness now that you guys agreed with them . 

10 hours ago, DivadLegor said:

Neato burrito. I noticed something that got borked, though: Executioner Harkonar's Codex page. unknown.png

Another thing: Would it be possible to set something up that allows players to preview Operator hoods both open and closed? Because that'd be pretty great.

What you can see in the description (Lotus/Language/...) also happened when dismantling fish in Fortuna and the result window pops up.

Many textures are still low-res, with my most prominent example being the big stranded shark in PoE south-west of Cetus at the coast (not Mer-Sah bay).
It is near the last H of "hf and don't leech" from the wiki map: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/b/ba/Remastered_PlainsMap.png/revision/latest?cb=20190405084050

The game in general still looks too dark and too bright at the same time. Haven't touched my settings for months and since this update I can't seem to get it right no matter what. Back when the new weaponFX and particles came, it was annoying too, but could be remedied with reducing effects intensity. But this currently is not pleasant for the eyes. At least to mine. So I reduced my playtime to a bare minimum and hope this get's a proper fix. Opinions may vary, but maybe more folks with migraines feel the same. And I fully agree with @Cryssoberyl . Happy you posted a comparison!

Many objects still look flat and without depth to them. Inaros' Vessel would be one example of the many. Is this a shaders thing? Heck, even standing in my quartes and looking towards the window makes me notice just how flat n plastic everything has become.

While some objects still got the matte finish (Liset, Ayatans and other stuff), my Loki Prime suddenly has overly glossy metal parts/ornaments. They are so prominent now, they almost seem detached n floaty, when compared to his body's textures.
In short: Graphically there is still A LOT messed up.

Sidenote: The Emmissary suit for our operator's is the most rad thing I've ever seen. When I put it on, I noticed one thing though... As soon as you wear the chest piece, the transition from your neck to the shoulders into your arms, will look like a ball-joint from a doll. And it looks rather--- detached? Halfway plugged in?

Warframe0332example.jpg
Warframe0333example2.jpg

If it wouldn't be such a pain to upload my screens to the net first, then generate a link to post here and keep the pics small to not clutter the thread, I would provide a more visual approach... Advice welcome, Tenno.

Edit: I still want an Old Combat Mode / Melee / Manual-Block toggle and a disable for the auto-switch to my primary in many already mentioned situations -.- Man, at the start of the year I had nothing to complain about or making me want to bite into my desk on a daily basis. Sweet nostalgia

i would like to  know if it only happens to me that my game deinstalls from itself.

I had already to install 7 times my game in under 2 weeks, I dont know if this is a bug I already contacted the Support but didnt got any answer and im getting really tilted.

On 2019-09-05 at 3:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky! 

The metal bits (Tertiary and Accents) of the Cycuta Prime Syandana still look a bit dull. I hope it gets fixed soon, because when I try to use it on my Warframe but the dull gold paired next to the "newer" gold on the frame looks strange and out of place. I'm using Nyx Prime by the way, if you need a visual example.

Column 5, Row 12 of Classic is the gold I use. Start both numbers at the top. (The darkest red)

On 2019-09-05 at 3:05 PM, Gabbynaru said:

Oh come on, no one plays and no one wants to play Conclave, let people get those rewards without having to go through that terrible game mode that shouldn't even be in the game to begin with.

This.  It's not like players haven't cheated to get standing anyway.  Have any of you actually tried getting that much conclave standing legit?  It's a nightmare especially if you use s controller.  Oh but suddenly DE gives a crap about Conclave.  As for "Player feedback"?  Go right to hell Conclave players.  I hope they remove your garbage mode like you deserve.  All 3 of you.

Archived