The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tier List

(NSW)DEADSHOT500

And now we can sleep happy.

This list is the reason why during arbitration people die after  5 minutes or they are totally useless...

You inserted in b and c almost all the top tier frames for serious players and you should change the name of the post in "My preferred frames" and it's funny that people continue to ask for these bad frames in the recruiting...

Edited by bibmobello

51 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Way too much personal bias here,tbh better to not care about tier lists in general,and play whatever suits you the best...

That's funny, it almost seems like you think anyone could make a tier list without there being any personal bias. And it's not like I'm telling anyone what to play.

2 hours ago, Oreades said:

A Tier.... Mesa..... ROFL

I'll gladly stick to skulking around superior "C Tier" frames lol. 

Good on you mate! I'm proud of you for sticking to your guns and playing what you like. And you are absolutely correct, Mesa as an A rank is a laugh. It's even funnier that Mesa is Brozime's favorite frame.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (NSW)DEADSHOT500:

Did anybody ask for it? Well no, but you're getting it anyways cause I'm bored at work. Also, this should be fun because I'm sure there will be a lot of triggered people roasting me in the comments. By the way, I have not played Baruuk, Gauss, or Khora yet so they aren't on the list. Let the roasting begin:

A Tier

• Harrow (Personal Bias. Should realistically be in B tier)
  • Mesa
  • Nezha (Because I like Nezha more than Rhino, but again, should probably be in B tier)
  • Nidus
  • Octavia
  • Saryn

B Tier

• Ash
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Hildryn
  • Inaros
  • Ivara
  • Limbo
  • Loki
  • Mag
  • Rhino
  • Wisp
  • Wukong

C Tier

• Banshee
  • Equinox
  • Garuda
  • Nekros (WHAT?! Nekros is the most important frame in the game. How could you? ...Because I hate being dependent on him.)
  • Nova (I can't justify putting her any higher just because she has one S class ability and the rest are meh)
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Titania
  • Volt

D Tier

• Hydroid
  • Trinity
  • Zephyr
  • Vauban

F Tier

• Atlas
  • Chroma (Oh you mad)
  • Ember
  • Mirage
  • Nyx
  • Valkyr

Gara has infinite scaling damage and 99% damage reduction that affects over shield realistically she should be A tier. 

Valkyr to is way better than F tier and should be C because of her insane armour, warcry and op claws.

While mirage is somewhat inconsistent she still can buff damage really high and with the correct setup she can one shot lv 400. So also a C tier.

Another wierd one is excal since his damage is trash his survivability is trash and his cc is trash. Definitely a D or F tier.

Oberon to is wierd since he is insanely good for eidelon and quite good for survival so B-tier

Otherwise a nice list but it would have been nice to add some explanations

It's the player that makes the warframe, not the other way around, they are all A and F tier at the same time, it all depends on the player tier to be exact.

Since the vast majority of players are on an acceptable level (meaning neither great nor terrible), if you're reading this message, you are likely on a C tier. Don't be upset, it only means you can improve alot more and there are many things to discover.

4 hours ago, C104 said:

Gara has infinite scaling damage and 99% damage reduction that affects over shield realistically she should be A tier. 

Valkyr to is way better than F tier and should be C because of her insane armour, warcry and op claws.

While mirage is somewhat inconsistent she still can buff damage really high and with the correct setup she can one shot lv 400. So also a C tier.

Another wierd one is excal since his damage is trash his survivability is trash and his cc is trash. Definitely a D or F tier.

Oberon to is wierd since he is insanely good for eidelon and quite good for survival so B-tier

Otherwise a nice list but it would have been nice to add some explanations

That's fair, thank you for your feedback. For Gara, it was honestly a toss up for me because I really like Gara way more than frost but I felt it wasn't fair to Frost if I put Gara in A tier. Then again, I put Nezha in A tier because I like Nezha more than Rhino so I'm not being very consistent (Also I don't have the new Tanker arcanes that would boost Rhino's iron skin out of this world, but that too would benefit Nezha). Also, I thought Gara's damage reduction was 90%. Valkyr is wierd for me and I've always felt underwhelmed by her kit, but I just starting cooking Valkyr Prime so I might give her another go since I have better mods now. With Mirage, I went back yesterday to try testing her some more and I still can't make her very survivable even with 95% damage reduction in the shadows. As you mentioned, her lack of consistency is what really turns me away from her even though I love the look of her prime. I used to agree with you about Excal not too long ago, but then I saw Brozime's video where Excal was able to take out level 140 corrupt heavy gunners with a chromatic blade build on fairly easily. I can't get to that build yet because I don't have some of the mods Brozime used, specifically condition overload, and that mod is about to be nerfed too, so Excal may need to drop in rank a little bit. Also, Excal's meme build with the skiajati and his finisher augment where he goes invisible by melee finishing enemies is just so much fun. With Oberon, I honestly wouldn't mind putting him in B tier. 

As a side note, the test I usually run in the simulacrum for all my frames is 20 level 135 corrupt heavy gunners with invincibility turned off. I know simulacrum testing doesn't always translate to what happens in a mission but it can give a pretty good educated guess on what could happen. If you would like any other explanations for other frames, feel free to let me know.

17 hours ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:
  • Banshee
  • Equinox
  • Garuda
  • Nekros (WHAT?! Nekros is the most important frame in the game. How could you? ...Because I hate being dependent on him.)
  • Nova (I can't justify putting her any higher just because she has one S class ability and the rest are meh)
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Titania
  • Volt

I am extremely confused with all of C tier save Banshee, Revenant, and Titania. Won't go into Nekros because I understand.

Equinox is unequivocally A tier. Mend & Maim is a huge slash nuke/heal. Pacify & Provoke is a huge damage reduction radius/ability strength buff, and Rest & Rage (though Rage isn't too good) has a hard CC.

Garuda has extreme (slash) damage, healing, and free energy. Her abilities perfectly complement each other. B+ tier.

Nova is unequivocally A tier. Null Star is the cheapest 90% damage reduction in the game. Antimatter Drop is a cheap nuke. Worm Hole isn't too good indoors honestly, but it's amazing in the open areas. Molecular Prime is basically a map nuke/damage buff/CC.

Oberon has a huge CC range/status immunity, quick healing and armor buffs, and armor debuff/enemy CC. B+ tier.

Volt has damage. Lost of damage. AND SPEED! B+ tier.

Looks good other than Oberon.  With the smite infusion change he may be the most well-rounded frame in the game at current.  Can't get more A-tier in my book, but 

41 minutes ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

I am extremely confused with all of C tier save Banshee, Revenant, and Titania. Won't go into Nekros because I understand.

Equinox is unequivocally A tier. Mend & Maim is a huge slash nuke/heal. Pacify & Provoke is a huge damage reduction radius/ability strength buff, and Rest & Rage (though Rage isn't too good) has a hard CC.

Garuda has extreme (slash) damage, healing, and free energy. Her abilities perfectly complement each other. B+ tier.

Nova is unequivocally A tier. Null Star is the cheapest 90% damage reduction in the game. Antimatter Drop is a cheap nuke. Worm Hole isn't too good indoors honestly, but it's amazing in the open areas. Molecular Prime is basically a map nuke/damage buff/CC.

Oberon has a huge CC range/status immunity, quick healing and armor buffs, and armor debuff/enemy CC. B+ tier.

Volt has damage. Lost of damage. AND SPEED! B+ tier.

With Oberon's change to his smite infusion augment he can now self damage buff, so he's got that going for him as well.  Most well-rounded frame in the game at the moment, imo.

22 hours ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Did anybody ask for it? Well no, but you're getting it anyways cause I'm bored at work. Also, this should be fun because I'm sure there will be a lot of triggered people roasting me in the comments. By the way, I have not played Baruuk, Gauss, or Khora yet so they aren't on the list. Let the roasting begin:

A Tier

• Harrow (Personal Bias. Should realistically be in B tier)
  • Mesa
  • Nezha (Because I like Nezha more than Rhino, but again, should probably be in B tier)
  • Nidus
  • Octavia
  • Saryn

B Tier

• Ash
  • Excalibur
  • Frost
  • Gara
  • Hildryn
  • Inaros
  • Ivara
  • Limbo
  • Loki
  • Mag
  • Rhino
  • Wisp
  • Wukong

C Tier

• Banshee
  • Equinox
  • Garuda
  • Oberon
  • Revenant
  • Titania
  • Volt

D Tier

• Hydroid
  • Trinity
  • Zephyr
  • Vauban

F Tier

• Atlas
  • Chroma (Oh you mad)
  • Ember
  • Mirage
  • Nyx
  • Valkyr

Everything in A except Saryn I agree with. (TBH, I'd put Saryn in B due to personal bias against her.)

B is understandable, even if I still want to put Excal in A due to bias and Wukong with his rework. (Chuck Hildryn out the window, WOOO! I'd put her in D!)

C and D is where I draw issue. Garuda? Def B for me. Nekros? I'd put him in A simply cause I accidentally made him a tank. Oberon? B. Revenant? F. I'd put Hydroid in C, Trinity in A, and future train man into B. Zephyr is fine where she is.

F; Atlas belongs in D. Chroma... you got a point. I only use him in Eidolons anyway. Mirage is a solid B, Nyx is B due to bias, and Ember is prob going to be elivated to C.

My opinions are slightly different from OPs, but that's ok. I would have been throwing stuff if Nidus was in F.

Nice post OP.

And yes, I accidentally made Nekros into a tank by slapping Despoil, Equilibrium, Hunter's Adrenaline and Shield of Shadows on him. Just gotta cast 4 alot.

23 hours ago, (NSW)DEADSHOT500 said:

Nekros (WHAT?! Nekros is the most important frame in the game. How could you? ...Because I hate being dependent on him.)

This being in C tier is wrong, honestly should be lower.

His entire place in the meta as a loot frame could be done with a companion mod.

I've been leveling a Nekros...and boy I hate it, his 1 and 2 are awful and I just don't like the 4, his three is the only thing that makes people say he's any good and really if a specter could use the ability I don't think any player would use Nekros themselves again.