Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OLD BLOOD HYPE THREAD - "IT'S ALIVE!"-Edition

BrazilianJoe

Unfortunately the way DE is doing requiem mods is making it hard to be excited for content that they don’t seem to want us to engage with much. “Hey check out these awesome Kuva liches. They’re personalized to you and with have unique dialogue and powers, and weapons. Tho they also steal your mission rewards and the only way to stop them is by doing missions that don’t involve them in the slightest for the majority of the time and keep doing that over and over because the mods required to kill them are consumed. So enjoy going to your dojo to make them someone else’s problem”.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Wow, how times have changed. Gone are the days of 32pg hype threads huh? So much salt.

Unfortunately that's how it is brother, community is full of chaps who just rant, trashtalk and complain about literally every aspect of the game but they keep playing it, they must really be used to toxic relationships in their real lifes if any.

There is already a couple of post saying Grendel is trash and he isn't even live yet, I would like to know what type of herbs do they smoke to see the future.

27 minutes ago, Marvaz said:

Unfortunately that's how it is brother, community is full of chaps who just rant, trashtalk and complain about literally every aspect of the game but they keep playing it, they must really be used to toxic relationships in their real lifes if any.

There is already a couple of post saying Grendel is trash and he isn't even live yet, I would like to know what type of herbs do they smoke to see the future.

They are Lotus eaters obviously.

Finally, something akin to regions chats niceness. 

But I feel you, I barely even say anything or leave opinions on the forums anymore due to the fear of me agreeing or disagreeing with someone will mean I attract someones disappointment or a rude/sarcastic remark. 

This community's so divided here, its impressive its still held with duck tape. But eventually Im certain that in the near future even something like flex seal isnt gonna hold this place together anymore, old chap. 

24 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Just letting you lot know it probably wont be today.

Eh today is still viable for probably another two hours buuuut it would be cutting it kinda close. 

I hope this doesn't turn into an 11hr thing on Friday. 

If you strip away all the things that can be bought with platinum, the update doesn't really have much.

I mean a new frame isn't really content. It's just adding another frame to the roster. Along with all the other cosmetics.

Kuva lich seems cool though....i guess.