Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.

Glad to see a fix for this, the Fulmin is one of my favorite weapons and this bug has been making it very frustrating to use.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Arancino:

Well Mate, every Single Hotfix the first Name i read is your's whats wrong with You? *WE ALL PLAYER'S* Well Mate, idk what u mean? You Ask me? Damn Son, speak for you and not for all. 

- - - - -

Thanks DE for Fix thinks so fast! ♥ 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.

Cyngas and the other stuff works fine again, thank you for not being sneaky with nerfs. And repair costs for scrap parts is still too high.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Aksomati Prime and Baza Prime having the same Riven Disposition as their normal variants despite the UI displaying their correct Disposition of 1.

Maybe a better way of saying that is a disposition of 3/5. The UI doesn't give you a numerical value and a disposition of one dot is catastrophic.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • We’ve added improved visuals towards the Forge Stations in Railjack to better illustrate when a Station is busy. The floor ring located at the base of each Station will now appear lit when the Station is ready for Forging, and will appear unlit when the Station is busy. This also fixes missing progress circle UI for the Forge Stations to indicate when a Station is busy.

How about a big fat "This mother#*!%er busy go use a different one"

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first

Controller user here and, maybe I'm just missing it, but I still don't see the Tactical Menu on the list of things I can bind to a controller button when I pull up the Railjack controller customization because it's under General, and I am an idiot, and I apologize.  The left bumper still cannot be rebound thanks to an error message regarding melee stance actions.  Also, I can still only perform a Vector Maneuver downwards.

5 minutes ago, Arancino said:

- You guys might have noticed the negative impact of the Blink changes for archwings right? As players, we did. New movements and animations are clearly better and smoother, but not the mobility.
Mobility, why mobility? With our guns not being hitscan in space, we have issues hitting enemies, this comes to a single solution: Increasing archwing's mobility. We do have 2 perks from Intrinsics, one which reduces archwing blink cooldown and one which boosts archwing speed by 20% right; consider players can't even get out of their railjacks without using slingshots or amesha because they would probably die, so "are those buffs enough?" No. They are not. We have Hyperion Thrusters which gives us 27% sprint speed right at the cost of 20 capacity! Insane but nothing that a polarity can fix right? Yeah true, but still, 27% is a ridicolous amount compared to the drain of that mod. What am I asking? Actually boosting the perk bonuses, those bonuses works in openworld maps and where you can use your archwing which is fine, but remember how the players wanted to use their Itzals back before the Itzal changes? Moving faster, quicker and reaching point B from point A quickly through blinking. My suggestion would be increase the blink cooldown reduction from 25% to 50%, and the archwing speed from 20% to 35%, it's not a lot still but players would be able to move at least better than before. I don't want to talk a lot about Eidolons in a railjack feedback, but let's take for example the role of Trinity: She has to get Lures (usually) and keep the squad alive. How are those players supposed to do that if archwings are slower? A little 25% cooldown and a 20% sprint boost it's not going to change much, even amalgam serration gives more.

At least you're not asking for a "ReVeRt iTzAl BlInK PL0X!!!!!!11" This is a genuine push for a buff, although I may not 100% agree with what you're suggesting, which is to basically double everything, I think I can agree that combined with the changes to how blink works universally now, and the loss of hitscan weapons, archwing centered content has become a bit trickier. The only thing I can 100% agree on is how much much drain VS how much befit Hyperion Thrusters is at right now.

There's something strange with boosters and intrinsics in veil... 3 missions > 15 intrinsics ( or 16, whatever ) with the booster , so like there was no booster.

This said, wasn't it better and simpler to add a small countdown timer to each forge station ? cleaner and allows to actually plan what to do in the meanwhile

Also about Avionics :

A way to check which ones are owned while in the lisette , would help bigtime now that we can sell them. And while selling it would help to be able to sort by House

Also a way to check the RJ weapons/engines/etc owned while in the lisette...

Archived