Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

[DE]Megan

43 minutes ago, DarkPhoenixXI said:

The bind is under General not Railjack (I know) but there isnt exatly any room to spare and as you cant bind tap/hold independently (DE please just combine 'Show Level Map' and 'Tatical Menu' into one bind) the best you can do is probably remap the show level map button or something.

Yeah, I kind of wanted to put it on the regular map bind, as a hold, the same way switching map modes works in PoE/Fortuna (and how I expected this to work in the first place). Now to figure out where I can put it that won't conflict with something else - since we can use the menu both in railjack stations and when walking about repairing or defending the ship in our warframes. Putting it as a hold under the regular map bind shouldn't conflict with anything, but as you mentioned, we can't set tap/hold binds independently.

Edit: It occurs to me that everybody I've seen talk about it has seemed to expect it to be a hold on the map bind, exactly the same as the PoE/Fortuna map switch. Heck, keyboard users expected that, too, and got it on L. I just cannot figure out why that isn't what it is, unless it will cause a future conflict with group linking to PoE?? Still, throwing it to us with a "you'll just have to bind it yourself", while better than it not existing at all as it was before, isn't really an ideal way to handle this.  I can't think of any binds I don't already actively use for something in General, without being able to set independent tap/hold binds.

1 hour ago, -EPECb- said:

Sword and Shield Class

- "Air combos" do not work. You jump, hold the “S” button in the air, push CC button and ... you throw the shield. Conventional air СС single hit - have also been replaced with a shield throw. I explain... In mid-air if you hold "S" button and starts smashing CC button - you see some air combo. It's a new mechanic. But this mechanic doesn't work with S&S class. Try to make "air combo" with another class weapon and you see what wrong with S&S class. That's why i proposed to return the old mechanic to throw the shield (jump x2 and you can throw).

-When I am doing combo being on uneven ground - shield may spontaneously throw himself and brake the combos. Problem occurs regularly on rough surfaces when you use combos with long lunges forward. You find yourself in the air for a short time due to which occurs a Shield Throwing. You must enter a double jump to be able to throw the shield so that they can be thrown at ANY VERTICAL ANGLE! ...at the moment it can not be done. DE, please return the old mechanic to throw the shield (jump x2 and you can throw).

- When throwing, the shield will homing on friendly objects if they are closer than the enemy. For example, he is homing on a capsule on defense missions.

- Damage is very small for those shields that were launched. Damage adjustment required. For example, to increase the damage of the shield being thrown after a certain number of blockings with shield of enemy fire. "Charge the shield for a more powerful throw". Need enter changes to system of absorption of damage to Shields

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/67/20190929171703_12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190929114917

I would also like to add from myself a couple of suggestions for correcting СС:

- autoblock needs in "CC full mode" (when u hold "change weapon" button). Because so much easier and more efficient. The problem arises when you take on a mission only one melee weapon. You get used to that autolock is constantly working on its own, but getting on a mission with restrictions on weapons - you begin often to die. Automatic has to work all the time and in any regime!

- and... "hold "change weapon" button for "full CC regime"" - I never - used this. This option awkward to use in dynamic game.  The bottom line is that I'm not against the clamping button to activate the "full CC regime", only needs Autoblock in this regime or the possibility of its inclusion in the game settings to use "full CC regime" with Autoblock system. Autoblock works correctly at this moment not counting the "bug" when a player hangs in the air at blocking enemy fire. Autoblocking system should not lead to the hang of players in the air! Its some a flaw in CC.

(btw, need a toggle for ABS for "full CC regime" in game options)

- I still don’t like the moment when selected wrong firearm after using the synthesis scanner. For example... a secondary weapon was selected before i use the Synthesis Scanner, but after I scanned the target and removed the Synthesis Scanner - the MAIN WEAPON appear in hands of my Frame. Very often it is confusing. Before the introduction of СС innovations, everything was in order with this.

---------

- still very often arbitrary triggered strong attack in CC

- I was on the enemy ship trying to revive my cat with operator, the ship blows up at that moment and bug happend (*Empyrean)

- from the Dojo on the star map I can’t join to party. Always permanent host. From Orbiter to join to party is obtained. (*Empyrean)

...and, melee Arch weapon usless now? 😕

+color bug:

Reveal hidden contents

gsUHyrt.jpg

---------

You used the term "CC" 9 times to describe some form of Melee. I've never seen this used before. What does CC stand for?

I do agree that swapping from scanner is annoying but the "hold "change weapon" button for "full CC regime"" as you so worded it is something people were asking for. And the holding weapon swap is a pretty clean way to do it, I don't see this being changed. 

Edit: Close Combat maybe? Also "ABS" you made up an abbreviation half way through there, stahp pls. 

Just now, DarkPhoenixXI said:

Not going to lie the Railjack section was where I checked first before going 'No they couldn’t have made it a general bind that would be silly' followed shortly by 'Oh, they did. But we have no spare buttons!'

Then I ended up here! 😛

Well, if it were only under Railjack, we'd only be able to open it when on a turret or the pilot seat.  It pretty much has to be under general if we're going to use it, well, generally.  I'm putting it on "Cycle Ability Left" since I basically never use it.

Thanks for the universal loot on new weapons blueprints, but it broke the universal loot on the rest of the "on foot" phase, meaning most of the time the pilot of the Railjack doesn't get much of theses components (carbides are the one popping up in mind as it's the one I am lacking the most because I'm almost always piloting).

And not sure but it seems that the double ressources drop booster is sometimes broken as the mission progress told me I had around 1,1k of several ressources and only got 550 of them after leaving the drydock

Please reconsider the reward tables for Lavan/Vidar engines and reactors; at 2% each from a single mission reward we're gonna see one of each once every 50 missions. Considering even for a skilled team running the node with no side-objectives it takes 10~15 minutes to clear the level, ignoring loading/coordination time loss that's 8-13 hours of grinding per drop.

Adding on top that the parts have rng, and getting a high roll for both looks like an undertaking of similar or worse difficulty than farming for an arcane energize, only with none of the guarantees of steady progress since you'd have to have the "best" part drop in a single moment of blessed rng.

That's basically a lottery, which is the opposite of rewarding effort and investment.

Consider just adding the parts to the "bonus rewards" tables, possibly adding extra bonus rewards for completing additional objectives to the fighter/crewship exterminate one. It's not a solution to the lottery aspect of it but it would cut down on the pointless grind of it.

Making the wrecks/parts tradable is an option too I suppose, with its own host of problems but probably better than the current sate of affairs.

*sigh*

Attempted a Railjack mission.  I say attempted cause somehow attempted to take Pilot position only to end up stuck in Archwing at the pilot station such that no in-game hotkeys (such as Tactical in ship fast travel, anything) were listening.  Had to hit escape to even chat.  /unstuck did nothing.

Would help if you actually made Railjack playable.

Il y a 1 heure, Afterburner_X a dit :

Hi DE.

I tried out Railjack again today. I had the hope that it will be a bit less buggy after all these Hotfixes, but I was wrong. Glitches everywhere. I just aborted the mission and did some Fissures.

I’m extremely disappointed with Empyrean. You worked for 2 years on the update and now that we finally received it, it’s full of bugs and insane Grind. It’s not even the full release of Empyrean, just a part of it. Also Railjack is totally disconnected from the main part of the game at the moment.

Do you really think that this amount of Grind is Content? Do you personally enjoy Empyrean at it’s current state DE? Founders and people who buy Plat or Prime Accesses actually make Warframe possible and all what they deserve now, is to get a totally messed up Update? The second one after The Old Blood already…That’s extremely sad. I have the feeling that you are totally disconnected from your community at the moment. You hyped Empyrean so much in your Devstream. How can you hype such a Bugfest? I don’t get it. You can’t really get players if you just hype everything and then just give them something totally messed up. People will notice that you made false promises and will probably just quit shortly after. You can see the numbers of your players. They are not that impressive at the moment, for valid reasons. If you would just test your game a bit more before a new release, you could probably just avoid some of the negative feedback and make updates better from the start already.

Most of the Feedback never gets addressed. For example: Liches are still not enjoyable. Conclave is still broken. The drop rate of the Blazing Step Ephemera never got buffed. A proper Nyx rework is still missing, but instead you just talked about another possible Saryn rework. All we get are rushed updates, which receive some fixes and then will be forgotten.

It’s sad to see that the game you once loved is going into a direction like this. I really hope that you will do better in 2020. Please start listening more to your playerbase again, instead of just doing things nobody really asked for. It’s actually more valueable to listen to people who really point bad things out in the game than to people that just say that your game is perfect. Because if you just listen to the people who love everything in your game, you will never find out what is wrong with certain things.

You can delete this comment DE and just run away from the truth, or you can just admit that you made mistakes.

Wish you the best for the future. 

Seriously ? empyrean is bugged and rushed bc people complain so much that DE started pumping updates as fast as possible. Ppl spent the whole year complaining about everything and this is the consequence. And yes old blood was buggy bc the community could'nt bear a month without content so that they started review bombing their own game out of anger. You all just think DE is evil for no reasons. And being a founders or paying for the game means nothing. Liches aren't enjoyable bc they rushed it to prevent players from ruining the reputation of the game, no one plays conclave, ephemeras are RARE cosmetics, they just reworked ember and Vauban, Zephyr is prob next, Nyx is fine, saryn rework is bc everyone plays her and it gets boring, you think there's too much RNG and grind ? Well no one complained about hate, or even relics so why now everyone hates it ? That went on all year, everyone complained and think DE doesn't care when in truth, we are the ones being selfish and blind. The community never looked so bad and we only get what we deserve for being such kiddos.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Aksomati Prime and Baza Prime having the same Riven Disposition as their normal variants despite the UI displaying their correct Disposition of 1.

This is good and all, but when will Aksomati Prime be buffed. Currently its worse off stat wise to its normal variant since the increase in Status chance & slight damage increase doesn't warrant the lower dispo tbh

1. When on either gunner turret, I get black tiling, if that is the correct term for it. This makes it very difficult to obviously see much of anything. I have taken screenshots but I am not very pc fluent. Does this happen to anyone else where they can switch to either port or starboard turret and they get black tiling and the ability to see in their periphery is near impossible?

2. I have twice been butt stroked by grineer into the bulk of their crew ship and subsequently died and then was either unable to respawn due to one time no more available or when I had a revive left, I was stuck in the hull. 

3. Not sure if this has been addressed or will be addressed but the random missions for my lich are aggravating. I do not want to bring a squishy frame for a defense or excavation when I am choosing an exterminate. I am not the strongest player and going against lvl 80 plus Grineer is a pain. Especially when scaled x 4 and multiply that by the fact that a murmur gives us a smidgen towards discovering a req. Sorry, the grind is entirely way to long for the small amount of murmurs we get per kill...…… which leads me to

4. I have done about 9? Lich runs. Of these I am now on my THIRD Tonkor *sp. This is a JOKE. I also have TWO Brakk and TWO Kraken. Which leaves me with a cool Drakoon, Ayanga, Ogris, Karak and Melee weapon. So I guess 10 runs. I have all of those duplicates after grinding my azz off. And let us not forget that the primaries to begin with are not that great. The one and only real weapon I see people chasing is the KOHM and even that one gets hated on. So to that end, would it be asking to much for the rate to be every 4 or 5 will then be a repeat? But we grind our lives away hoping to find a group who has the same planet, which my planet for my new guy right now only has 4 missions on it? WTF? 4 missions? Defense, Survival and like Excavation. Who am I going to find to do those with me? LMAO. So grindwall to get small amounts of murmurs from thralls only to get a terrible second or third weapon from the next guy? Please change this. I would NOT mind getting punked around if I knew the grind was going to be for a weapon I have yet to obtain. As it is now, who the hell wants to keep grinding for pistols or Tonkors? Again, if I am out of line here, tell me why. 

2 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

Hi DE.

I tried out Railjack again today. I had the hope that it will be a bit less buggy after all these Hotfixes, but I was wrong. Glitches everywhere. I just aborted the mission and did some Fissures.

I’m extremely disappointed with Empyrean. You worked for 2 years on the update and now that we finally received it, it’s full of bugs and insane Grind. It’s not even the full release of Empyrean, just a part of it. Also Railjack is totally disconnected from the main part of the game at the moment.

Do you really think that this amount of Grind is Content? Do you personally enjoy Empyrean at it’s current state DE? Founders and people who buy Plat or Prime Accesses actually make Warframe possible and all what they deserve now, is to get a totally messed up Update? The second one after The Old Blood already…That’s extremely sad. I have the feeling that you are totally disconnected from your community at the moment. You hyped Empyrean so much in your Devstream. How can you hype such a Bugfest? I don’t get it. You can’t really get players if you just hype everything and then just give them something totally messed up. People will notice that you made false promises and will probably just quit shortly after. You can see the numbers of your players. They are not that impressive at the moment, for valid reasons. If you would just test your game a bit more before a new release, you could probably just avoid some of the negative feedback and make updates better from the start already.

Most of the Feedback never gets addressed. For example: Liches are still not enjoyable. Conclave is still broken. The drop rate of the Blazing Step Ephemera never got buffed. A proper Nyx rework is still missing, but instead you just talked about another possible Saryn rework. All we get are rushed updates, which receive some fixes and then will be forgotten.

It’s sad to see that the game you once loved is going into a direction like this. I really hope that you will do better in 2020. Please start listening more to your playerbase again, instead of just doing things nobody really asked for. It’s actually more valueable to listen to people who really point bad things out in the game than to people that just say that your game is perfect. Because if you just listen to the people who love everything in your game, you will never find out what is wrong with certain things.

You can delete this comment DE and just run away from the truth, or you can just admit that you made mistakes.

Wish you the best for the future. 

You literally took the words right out of my mouth! Bravo fellow tenno, I applaud your formatting.

If you use the omni tool to teleport back from an exploding crewship that explodes while you teleport (because both things are on a timer) you spawn in your archwing in the railjack.

Leaving and reentering the railjack doesn't change the state, but it appears to be the Plains/Vallis archwing mode, with Primary/Secondary equipped, and melee groundslam returns you to normal, although my UI was broken after that (no omni tool UI, no mission progress UI, etc)

Archived