Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need Railjack solo support NOW. SO MANY TROLLS.

Loner0709

DE promised there will be solo support in 2020 but it's really needed right now.

There're so many trolls in public match.

They just cling to cannons and do nothing but increase difficulty.

Or some people just leaves the mission right after killing commander/caption because they didn't drop the blueprint they want.

So many people does nothing but increasing difficulty.

Railjack public match is about to break.

We need solo support NOW.

• Like 2

I don't want solo support so why are you insinuating that I do?

DE have stated it is a coop game, maybe you should be the opposite of your name and actually make friend within the game or get people you trust.

Now before you go off that I dont do pubs yes actually I do, and once I got past Earth hell, even after the first 2-3 missions people knew what they needed to do and I am yet to have an issue

• Like 1

You know what. Because you said it, DE will now reconsider everything and start contemplating about life. 

Maybe you need to change your expectations if you think joining a public session for a game mode that relies on team work could have no complications.  👍

21 minutes ago, Loner0709 said:

DE promised there will be solo support in 2020 but it's really needed right now.

They just cling to cannons and do nothing but increase difficulty.

Or some people just leaves the mission right after killing commander/caption because they didn't drop the blueprint they want.

So many people does nothing but increasing difficulty.

Railjack public match is about to break.

We need solo support NOW.

OMG YES PLZ , all of this he has said and more is happening in missions and it's getting to the point where people are going to stop doing it and then it's going to be impossible to find a group because you drove everyone off the game.

Thankfully all of my pub match crew have been great. Communicative, reactive, and helpful.

But..the only reason I would want the Command line is that so far I've only actually had people join my railjack in about 2/3 of my missions. And most of that number is only because we chained from one mission to the next until we decided to go back to the dojo to refresh. So Command will definitely have its uses even if not intentionally to substitute cooperative gameplay.

There's solo support, build yourself a status archgun. You can complete the entire mission solo with your railjack hidden far away.

Also once you get your railJack fully kitted out MK3 cryophons zekti bulkhead the good hullweave you have 6khp and 3k armor and you can use your rail jack to solo hoards of fighters, boost away or void cloak to slingshot a crewships real quick.

Soloing is not as out of the question as they made it originally sound.

Everyone has a different view of how to play the mode. Sure the quitters are horrible, luckily that isnt a thing when you hit the last proxima since there are no captains to kill.

Personally I just tend to cruise as AW and gather mats while the rest kills. Saves alot of time and it guarantees the group a hefty amount of resources in the end. This mostly became my thing because it is like people are allergic to do free roam looting after the mission is done and I'm not fine spending the amount of time the mission takes and come out of there with 250 titanium only. Why do people even do Veil if they arent there for the mats needed in MK3 repairs?

7 hours ago, Loner0709 said:

Oh gee, some people forget that premade squads exist, you know, with clan or friends, or even in recruit chat with everybody deciding their roles, some users think that the only way to play the game is with pubs...

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Maybe the Captain should always drop something with a "?", have it be resources too.

I mean, yeah, that's how DE solved the issue of people quitting squads in previous content. Then they promptly forgot that lesson and now need to re-learn it again. That just keeps happening with different things in the game, quite frustrating. Two steps forward, one step back.

All current Railjack missions are perfectly doable solo.

Either using your Railjack as a battle platform ( that's what I do ) or just hiding it away and using your archwing ( what most people do when they lack experience and/or their RJ isn't yet up to the task ).

Some PUBs do help speeding it up, if you're lucky, but I see that as an added bonus and always assume it won't be the case - just set your expectations right, or you know, recruit a squad if you want them to play by your rules.

Edited by Vit0Corleone
  • Like 1

I'd like to put in for an option to leave a mission after it's over, getting somebody just AFKing after a big battle with a ton of rewards and all you can do is abort is pretty  infuriating, thus why they do this...Or worse you get some host migration and the captain of the ship falls through the map and he's the only one who can get you out of there...

I know DE likes to say this is CoOp game. but it really isn't in any sense of the word when it comes to the general random population with any early access...Trolls will do everything to ruin the experience from Limbo to Loki's old switch-teleport to Nova and her door trick to ping pong you. In time though it'll settle down like how we saw the Eidolon Hunts. I would say 95% of the time I run into players who just know the roles of the hunt and everyone is really professional about it...as opposed to the earlier onset.

My big worry is there's so many nodes, and when the hype and curiosity wears off they'll be dead, let alone the amount of time and effort it takes a player to generate a Railjack for themselves...so Earth is populated now for PUBs..but like in a year it'll be a ghost town while everyone else is somewhere else where the real farm is happening... This mean new players are going to be shanked trying to get from Earth to the Veil...

So DE has to consider a two man to solo ship that the next generation of starting players can create in order to catch up...let alone this...MY GOD..the connection is awful when it's four players as opposed to two, which is a smoother ride and fight, I'd implore DE to really create a gun boat addition so one or two players starting off can roll with that for selling this game when it comes to the organic you tubers and content creators highlighting the real hurdles that anyone would face getting into this...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

7 hours ago, AltheusV said:

-snip-

1. Step 1, Make it so loot is entirely pick up shared, but separate pools(aka everyone gets the stuff, just there is no fiasco like temp space things where everyone can interact with the loot, as one possible solution to refining fiascos) and have much huger loot ranges. That way, no one misses loot when loot is missed when crewships are blown up or people want to rush to the next mission if say the captain wants to pick up some of the floating loot about to stock up on mats and dirac fodder.
  2. Step 2, Forge has 4 separate pools for all 4 players alongside they have thar own separate ammo pools they draw from, meaning people bring there own lunch box of ammo, if they dont have the skills to make certain ammo in combat and they didnt bring any for when they want to shoot, tough S#&$ for them.
  3. Step 3, Forge ALSO does not need refinement, soon as the mission is over its dumped straight into the personal inventory of the player, OR THEY just let you use your own general pool from the inventory since its gonna be your personal ammo that no one can touch period.
  4. Step 4, Captain gets permission to lock the pilot seat or cannon so other players can`t jump on them. That or allow the captain the right to grab them from the neck and throw them off the controls, that way if the captain is seeing the bloke is being a idiot on the railjack or hogging the tungska cannon without shooting or something, Captain, aka the host, gets the right to boot`m from it and have someone else get on with maybe setting a lock to prevent that person from getting back on that device, basically as a penalty for `trolling.

Now sure, this might sound unfriendly on some ends, but for cripes sakes i had to threaten random public players that i would abort the mission after we were in a sizable amount of loot to get them to leave the pilot seat when i had to get off for a few seconds to deal with the invaders and repairs when 1 or 2 people kept standing next to the pilot seat, instead of manning the turrets or getting out in archwing to deal with fighters or doing ship `maintenance`

Plus i purposely AVOID crafting munitions since i know there are level requirements to make the stuff in combat and most public`ers likely do not know how to level intrinstics, Which also does not help when things like seeking missiles can sometimes not work sometimes despite having lock ons. Which can be considerably useful when i need to speed up clearing the mission, since i love to use particular guns which are great at 1-2 shotting fighters rather easily, despite them being vanilla version ones. Doesnt help i have to make sure my revolite is well-stocked too since i can`t trust randos will also spam that refine button while im too busy piloting and console does not really let you use the chat system while flying.