Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What your frames say about you

Zi-Sui

Saryn - when I first started playing warframe she had the prettiest skins that made her look feminine.

Valkyr- Shes an angry fit girl who meshes well with melee.

Ember - not as pretty as saryn but her new kit feels very involved. 

Wisp - she looks plain with no fancy frills but still manages to look better than most frames. Her skills feel balanced and she is easy on the eyes.

Titania - she made the game feel fresh and new when I was getting bored.

Valkyr, because sometimes tearing apart dozens of unfortunate mobs with your giant claws is the only way to vent frustration.

Nova, because nuking a map and annihilating hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat is fun.

Titania, because flying around and eluding enemy fire like a pixie is fun and satisfying.

I usually use Titania with a gold/white color scheme, because it makes me look like an Orokin death angel.

I personally think this question would be better if you asked about people's color schemes and the story behind those colors.

• Like 1

Just now, Leyers_of_facade said:

Mirage.

She is like... the definition of fun.

plus, she is just really strong xD

Total glass cannon. I haven't bothered with her much, but I remember her Ult being ridiculously powerful, especially when fired at a huge mob down a narrow corridor.

I tend to just pick my warframe because I happen to enjoy the gamepay, but also for their game design. I tend to only play warframes with consistant survivability and 4 useful powers (I don't like it when I know there's one button I will never press). My frame don't say anything special about me I guess. I guess I'm boring like that.

However I do sometimes feel like there a correlation between the warframe used (and to an extent their weapons) and the user behaviour in game, but that's stereotype material.

Well, my two most used frames definitely do say something about me - namely that I love polished metal, chrome etc, because they are Rhino Prime and Trinity Prime each with a Tennogen skin (Scarab respectively Knightess) that maximizes the amount of shiny metal. :)

Valkyr.

We both like to scream and slaughter our enemies with sharp talons.

Haha but seriously, started three years ago and bought her immediately. She’s been used ever since by me and I love her. Both had a bad past, she’s full of anger and honestly I can relate.

Now she’s my primed gal but yeah, def my frame of choice.

Nezha pre pablo rework- I mained Nezha alot, got him and build him since his drop from sorties back in the day.

Nezha post pablo rework- I main Nezha alot

Wukong post pablo rework- I main Wukong and Nezha alot.

First Umbral polarity frame was Nezha, second was Wukong. 

I also get people banned in region chat alot by just existing and saying hello. Which, honestly, its pretty funny. 

I consider the Nezha mains and the Wukong mains beings that have true taste in fine craftsmanship, teamwork and overall badaces.

You cannot change my mind, you cannot pass GO and you cannot collect 200$  

Edited by Nezha_Rose

note: these are mainly jokes form my own experience both playing these frames and watching others use these frames, don't take it too seriously:

Spoiler

Ash: "I watched all of Naruto, own at least one cheap Katana and sleep with a Body pillow"

Atlas: " I understand the simplest and greatest of joys is to punch something, really, REALLY hard."

Banshee: "I hope my team will revive me"

Baruuk: "I know Kung-Fu."

Chroma: " I'm either hunting Eidolons, or thinking about hunting Eidolons."

Ember: " Thank god I'm back to being useful, that rework was actually really good!"

Equinox: "I answer every choice question with the words "why not both?"

Excalibur: SWISH SWOOSH SWISH SWOOOSH!!!!

Frost: "without me, they can't defend anything."

Gara: " Without me, they can't defend anything... unless Frost is around, but I still kick a$$"

Garuda: "I like Valkyr, but her claws aren't big enough for me anymore."

Gauss; "I listen to Eurobeat 24/7 and don't care if you think Sprint Speed is a waste of a mod slot"

Grendel: "I don't care about the Meta, I want to eat people and become the Boulder that chases Indiana Jones."

Harrow: "I love spooky cult stuff, and getting crits is as important to me as breathing!"

Hildryn: "I stopped playing Overwatch but I still need my Zarya fix."

Inaros: "I don't want to die, even if the enemy is literally firing nukes at me".

Ivara: "I like frogs/jellyfish and killing people quietly".

Khora: "I think of myself as Kinky, I love cats, and WHYNOEXALTEDWHIPYET? WHYYY?"

Limbo: "nobody likes me, and I don't care, because I know I can make or break a team in some scenarios."

Loki: "I believe I am superior to everyone else *gets killed* ... still better than everyone else"

Mag: "people think I'm trash but don't realise how good armor strip is"

Mesa: "I like Gunslingers, play Red Dead, and know that Clint Eastwood is one of the greatest men to ever be on camera."

Mirage: "I'm trying to find new ways to annoy people now that the Simulor isn't as it used to be."

Nezha: "people are afraid to type a certain word in Chat because of me, and that fills me with joy"

Nekros: "I'm either a Total Edgelord, or i just care about loot, or both. I'm a Lootlord."

Nidus: "I really want to support the Infested in Invasions, #PhoridDidNothingWrong.

Nyx: "when am I gonna get MY rework?"

Oberon: "I genuinely want to support my team, even if they are all total clowns."

Octavia: "annoying others with obnoxious music gives me life".

Rhino: "I'm all about just getting the job done, no matter what."

Saryn: "what do you mean other people want to kill stuff? that's my job!"

Titania: "I'm either a girly-girl, or I find the idea of a tiny fairy massacring hundreds of foes hilarious".

Trinity: "I genuinely want to support my team, but I likely will just get blamed for anything that goes wrong"

Valkyr: "I just want to tear my enemies to shreds."

Vauban: "thank god I got that rework, I'm actually useful now!"

Volt: "I really want Palpatine style lightning, why isn't this a thing for me yet?"

Wisp: "I like being T H I C C and/or wielding the power of the sun"

Wukong: " I can basically do everything, but unlike Loki, I'm actually good at it."

Zephyr: "I'd rather be in the Plains or in the Vallis right now".

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

Im Atlas main. And im that type a person who has most dmg, kills and do 90% job. Im pretty tryhard person who dosent like meta OP weapons.

Also i hate Inaros with Ignis and 2 BRIGHT COLORS palette S#&$ty fashionframe with no taste.

Edited by Lollipumpsie

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

What DOES Volt Prime day about me, people!?

You have an electric personality and your performance in missions tend to leave people in shock and awe.

...Yes I just wanted to make puns.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

😆😂😆 Mags!  Happy New Year, Homeguurrrl!

I hope God ‘n’ Guns ‘n’ family have been good to you!

What DOES Volt Prime day about me, people!? Oh please, DO TELL.  😏

Hey Silver.  ^_^  

I'd love to know what people think playing Mag says about me.  xD

12 minutes ago, Aldain said:

You have an electric personality and your performance in missions tend to leave people in shock and awe.

...Yes I just wanted to make puns.

I'm shocked, just electrified with surprise, at your need to make puns.

Edited by MagPrime

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Hide contents

Valkyr: "I just want to tear my enemies to shreds."

Garuda: "I like Valkyr but her claws aren't big enough for me anymore"

From someone who mainly played Valkyr before Garuda, I can relate the Main switch between two claw babes.

Edited by GPrime96

Rhino + Archwing deploy guns = Warframe's best Heavy Weapons guy. I just need modular Archwing guns so i can name my own gun "Sasha."

Grendel: The Mighty Chonk, the Devourer of the Dweebs, the Lord of the Thicc. Choosing the character usually means you want the enemy to hit you with their best shot and those who pose a threat, you eat and use them as ammo for your spit cannon.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

Valkyr: i like NOT dying and cutting things to shreds.

Oberon: Pardon me, strongest warframe coming through!(seriously, he's my go to if i simply want to get something done. Tigris prime, euphona prime and orthos prime are my selected weapons for him.)

Loki: I REALLY don't wanna die.

Saryn: Excuse me while i make it so you STOP EXISTING.

Atlas: DELETED. next. DELETED. next. DELETED....

Nezha: I REALLY don't wanna die and I really, REALLY don't wanna run out of energy.

Frost: I'm not moving, and neither are you, also explosions..because i use the lenz on him....because cold explosion....yeah.

Gauss: Excuse me, do you know how to get to town?

Also Gauss: *pumps shotgun* yeah, it's back the way you came.