Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe and I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope. HAPPY NEW YEAR😸

The Ayanga's projectiles no longer cause explosion damage in space. Enemies still take damage from impact and grenade visual and sound effect still play, but the explosive damage stat block in the modding menu is missing. Please fix

This is a massive yikes. The dmg and armor/health changes on paper (Especially rhino/saryn nerf) are just reinforcing the notion of ignoring the railjack and just going out in AW. 

Also, I see now that the players who didn’t know about the Ivara exploit or didn’t do it out of fear of ban are gonna be punished by being stuck behind the ones who abused it. Brilliant.

Doubling the chance for a 80% chance for a S#&$ reactor is not addressing the issue (what if warframes rolled their capacity?)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost.

This is incredibly short sighted. There's now no incentive to play. We don't stop getting focus when we max our trees, we don't stop getting affinity when our frame/weapons/etc are 30/40, we don't stop collecting resources at some magic number ... this is just an extremely bad change. Now anyone not at 10/10/10/10 + 1,023 can't prepare for the upcoming Command intrinsic (and those of us already past that can't prepare for whatever comes in the future).

You've literally removed the reason to play Railjack. I have everything I want and was just playing to stockpile ... and now we're not allowed to stockpile. This is ridiculous.

Great patch except you missed the one thing everyone wants: reduced titanium costs for salvaging. People were buying drones en masse for platinum because it's easier to sell prime junk to another player and buy the drone than it is to spend DAYS farming the mountain of titanium needed to salvage even a single piece of loot.

was hoping for this update sooner. cant really enjoy it much right now because iceborn came out at the same time. still i appreciate the changes (especially for railjack) and will attempt to find time to squeeze in a couple of missions in warframe. also im probably going to be using wisp more... for reasons...

Thank you so much for the Conclave fixes! Anything helps and is usually immediately appreciable from the cyclical nature of Conclave.

We still have a few issues around, noted in these two threads:

We understand that your priorities are elsewhere, but just a few little fixes each patch (or even every couple of patches) will really add up.

Can we cancel the repair now? I didn't see anything mentioned in the patch notes (I may have missed it tho...)

In addition:

Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market:
We are removing the option to buy the Rush Repair Drone and leaving it only as a reward earned at the  end of mission (no longer an in-world drop due to security concerns). We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage. While it technically abides by our rule of ‘Pay for Time’, it bypasses a huge segment of the Railjack resource value. You can still pay to rush Repairs once you’ve contributed resources, but you can no longer outright bypass the entire experience by purchasing the item from the market. We will continue to use Rush Repair Drones as a reward - just not as a Market item. 

This is the worst idea ever. LoL, how could you?

Nice changes but way too little to make this game mode worth playing.

Still horrible RNG-loot with resource cost added to it, unequal rewards depending on the role you have to play (bad design for a game mode that requires roles), economy not addressed in any way, etc. etc.

There are still a few remaining rounding errors, including this Zetkit Reactor MK III.
Its hover stats display it providing +50 Avionics Capacity, while the stats on the right reveal that it only provides +49 Avionics Capacity.

zetki-reactor-rounding-error.png

To explain the error to those unfamiliar:
The reactor has a roll, let's call it a, in the range [0, 1) (a may be 0, but a is always less than 1). Zetki Reactor MK III is designed so it can provide between 10 to 50 Avionics Capacity, however somewhere along the line the wrong formula is used to determine how much Avionics Capacity is given by our roll a. This is a common mistake in games, as it's not immediately obvious that "normal rounding" using round() would provide unfair rolls. If they're aware of that they may be told to use floor() instead, but not be told about the possible off-by-one error.

The correct formula would be 10 + floor(a * 41). Notice that 41 is used instead of 40. This is because a is always less than 1 and as such floor(a * 41) is always less than 41. Regardless of whether a was a simple call to random(), or a number of different distribution, as long as it's in the range [0, 1) this would always provide a correctly scaled integer between 10 and 50.

2 minutes ago, veryhighcholesterol said:

Great patch except you missed the one thing everyone wants: reduced titanium costs for salvaging. People were buying drones en masse for platinum because it's easier to sell prime junk to another player and buy the drone than it is to spend DAYS farming the mountain of titanium needed to salvage even a single piece of loot.

Don't forget that sweet Asterite on some of them weapons. That sodding thing is even harder to get than titanium since it comes from the same place, except it's more rare. XD

1 hour ago, b4timert said:

doubling drops instead of just halving the cost of Asterite basicly invalidates all the Asterite we picked up at least double everything we own.

If they had halved the cost it would invalidate all the turrets and parts we had built. For example i have 9 lavan turrets built and 7 vidar turrets built, 2 vidar shield arrays, 1 viadr engine, 1 lavan shield array, and 1 vidar reactor, 1 lavan reactor. 22 x 1440 asterite = 31,680 asterite. Kinda glad they didn't invalidate that to be honest with you.

Also you people complaining about titanium have done zero asteroid farming. I've got a surplus of like 400k titanium now, asterite is the true grind.

2 hours ago, Ekzarcun said:

YES the drone was bad! WE AGREE. But it was HELL of a better expirience then going through constant bugs\crashes\game breaking glitches for 7 days 6 hours per day in 1 game mode to farm for 20% of a SINGLE FLIPING GUN ON A MODULAR SPACE CRUISER that is now weaker now more then ever if before it took zekti 1 shot to deal with the space ships and other guns their entire clip.

I agree the economy and acquisition rate is busted, but that was never part of my argument. Just because there isn't a better alternative available doesn't mean that I going to accept the drone's existence as the lesser evil.

I'm happy it's gone on principle. Period. Economy changes are a separate topic.

Now it OVERHEATS the zekti and only uses 90% of the clip of other guns i am not eaven going to mention how bad it is in veil where enemies can OUT RIGHT OVERHEAL the dmg most MK3 guns do and how hard it is using the DOME ARTILERY now without a rhino buff.

Spoiler

bd7186916946ca1a301520a2ca9d9111.jpg

I don't see Roar in that list of advertised abilities that are meant to work as per Update 27.0 release notes. They were upfront about which abilities you can expect to use and gave you a list. Anything else working outside that list is going to be axed considering that it's a strategy that directly contradicts actual advertised functions, making it an exploit. If you are upset at an exploit getting fixed, that's on you, because you should have seen it coming a mile away the moment DE released that table day one.

Since I was not using that exploit, I find enemies are easier to kill now. Shocking how that works.

I guess you have to go out and board them and have that 50\50 at crashing the game for you.

I don't remember the last time the game crashed on me. What are your system specs? Did you optimize the cache?

I am glad that I don't care about Railjack anymore. Farmed my Shedu, got approx 80% of the Railjack power I need, screw the rest.

Everything got nerfed so far, instead of buffing anything equally.

Intrinsic farm, 6 points on Gian is just laughable and pathetic. I am not going to do that anymore. Those sweet 11-25 ish (depending on booster or not) were totally ok. Back to 6? No way. Bye.

And still no fixes to the Lich spawn. Almost every node got removed from the Lich's spawn point, I guess. only some minor Capture nodes are triggering the Kuva Guardians and Larvlings, but not totally converting them to a Lich.

I kinda start to have intentions to leave this game after so many years. I am sick of this quality.

Hey DE.

First and foremost, thanks for the update!

Now that Rhino's Roar etc. was removed, the frontal Dome Charge Cannon is actually completely useless. Could you please just remove it entirely as a Quality of Life patch? There is no purpose for it on the ship anymore and whenever I want to navigate the ship, I tend to accidentally enter it. 

Thank you!

Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market:
We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage.

So yesterday I could open some relics, sell rewards for plat and buy that repair drone if I had some interesting wreckage.

Now I have to smash my face into asteroids for another 15.000 of titanium. For hours probably.

General Changes:

• Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback. 

This is a half-truth.  Firstly, what you did was a LOT more than a tweak.  Secondly, it isn't just "while moving."  The Prowl visuals have been changed wholesale, and they fade EVEN MORE while moving.

I really shouldn't have to state what you obviously know (since you did it), but since you described the changes differently in the patch notes, I guess I have to...

Now, I have nothing against the fade-out while moving if that was (somehow, though I find it hard to believe) causing "eye strain."  But what you did isn't just "during movement," and the results are REALLY ugly.  I'd rather have Ivara's non-prime Prowl effects at this point just because the celestial galaxies and stars are so muted and blurred now that you can't even tell what they are and it just ends up looking like crinkly cellophane which is extremely unpleasant.

The Prowl visual effects where one of the things I got most excited about when using Ivara Prime for the first time and now it gets pulled out from under my feet... why?  Not because of eye strain, apparently, since that was happening while in motion and this overall change to the visuals affects her even when stationary.  So... why?

The Cryophon nerf feels overzealous, I am having to three tap enemies far more than i used to and one tapping weaker enemies feels much fewer and farther between would have been nice to actually have numbers to equate to these nerfs instead of just saying you nerfed it's damage.

3 hours ago, HLixir said:

Rank 10 Gunnery is still inconsistent when you aim to lock on one target 

P.S.

Mantle of the lotus when?

Would be nice for a separate version for the public

Spoiler

UtYTBQD.png

Any chance for us to get this as a reward after killing (yes there is no other option for me!) the lotus? in a future.... war..... spoil?

Archived